TEDx sparks outrage with talk urging to support pedophiles because they get lonely

You're retarded if you think there's an effort from the left to legalize pedophilia. The thing intelligent people are trying to do that fucking morons can't wrap their mind around is create an environment in which people with this disturbing affliction can be seen as human and perhaps get some kind of help/treatment for it. There are non-practicing pedophiles that fight against their sick urges and have nowhere to go for help. Maybe it's possible to help them.

No you are that STUPID you can't comprehend legaglizing it with wordage way to advanced for stupid asses who can't piece together there's a way of saying things that make it seem oh not so bad. wake the hell up fool.

If you think the legalization of pedophilia is an actual risk you are a fucking idiot. People are universally disgusted by sexual abuse of children. It will never be legal, ever.

There was a rewrite of the DSM V that was an attempt to normalize pedophilia as a personality disorder which would have been the first step towards making it a "Protected Class". There was significant outrage and the rewrite was removed. So no, you are wrong. There is indeed a concerted effort to first normalize, and then legalize, pedophilia.

They want to label it a personality disorder so it can be brought into a light that sees it as something that is possibly treatable. They want to try to treat pedophiles so they don't go off and rape children. Nobody is ever going to make a case for the legalization of pedophilia without being completely ostracized by the rest of humanity.

My wife is a PhD psychologist. Her best friend from Grad school is a PhD therapist who is the head of one of the largest mental health departments in the USA, and she sees thousands of pedo cases every year. She was one of those who demanded the DSM rewrite be shit canned.

She IS an expert in the field, she gets no financial benefit from her position (in fact it costs her money), but she took her oath to defend the citizens of her State seriously, and personally.

She disagrees with you. I'll defer to her expertise, over yours, any day of the week.

Do you actually think "the left" is by and large cool with pedophilia? You're smarter than that, or at least I thought you were. The legalization of pedophilia will never be a risk to society because universally people find it disgusting and intolerable. They have to be separated in prisons because thieves and murderers look down on them and want them dead. Do you actually think a person that argues for such a thing would get anywhere in politics? Think about it dude.

‘BREAK THE TABOO’
TEDx sparks outrage with talk urging people to SUPPORT paedophiles because ‘they can get lonely’
TEDx sparks outrage with talk urging people to SUPPORT paedophiles because ‘they can get lonely’

A TEDx talk urging people to support paedophiles because they can get "lonely" has caused outrage.

US-based organisers are refusing to take it down from the group's YouTube page - where it has had almost 20,000 views - despite growing criticism.

-------------------------------------

ANd the sheep never believed how the left was making it legal for child molesters they're that stupid. It lays right in front of you moron and you all just don't get it.

Using the LGBT was meant ot happen , wordage gets right over them

What is TEDx?

A leftist stalk show

No you are that STUPID you can't comprehend legaglizing it with wordage way to advanced for stupid asses who can't piece together there's a way of saying things that make it seem oh not so bad. wake the hell up fool.

If you think the legalization of pedophilia is an actual risk you are a fucking idiot. People are universally disgusted by sexual abuse of children. It will never be legal, ever.

There was a rewrite of the DSM V that was an attempt to normalize pedophilia as a personality disorder which would have been the first step towards making it a "Protected Class". There was significant outrage and the rewrite was removed. So no, you are wrong. There is indeed a concerted effort to first normalize, and then legalize, pedophilia.

They want to label it a personality disorder so it can be brought into a light that sees it as something that is possibly treatable. They want to try to treat pedophiles so they don't go off and rape children. Nobody is ever going to make a case for the legalization of pedophilia without being completely ostracized by the rest of humanity.

My wife is a PhD psychologist. Her best friend from Grad school is a PhD therapist who is the head of one of the largest mental health departments in the USA, and she sees thousands of pedo cases every year. She was one of those who demanded the DSM rewrite be shit canned.

She IS an expert in the field, she gets no financial benefit from her position (in fact it costs her money), but she took her oath to defend the citizens of her State seriously, and personally.

She disagrees with you. I'll defer to her expertise, over yours, any day of the week.

Do you actually think "the left" is by and large cool with pedophilia? You're smarter than that, or at least I thought you were. The legalization of pedophilia will never be a risk to society because universally people find it disgusting and intolerable. They have to be separated in prisons because thieves and murderers look down on them and want them dead. Do you actually think a person that argues for such a thing would get anywhere in politics? Think about it dude.
Well hi there confoundingdelta!! I was wondering when you would slime back in here.

wow you are really getting bent out of shape on this

Nothing offends me more than morons that are too stupid to be aware of the fact that they're hindering the progress of humanity.
and nothing offends me more than assholes that admit they hate this country....but yet here you still are....

Hey, at least I'm honest, and unlike others I'm actually going to leave this shit hole forever. Meanwhile you're still a dumb, worthless fuck that is hindering humanity.
yea sure you are,heard that from many lowlifes just like you before....yet like you they are still here....just stay away from the kids....

REALITY tinkle pants :

upload_2018-7-17_12-7-0.png

Legalizing Sexual Child Abuse: Pedophilia Now Classified As A Sexual Orientation - Truth And Action

REALITY TINKLE PANTS

upload_2018-7-17_12-8-1.png

Ted Cruz’s father: LGBT activists will try to legalize pedophilia

MORE REALITY TINKLE PANTS

upload_2018-7-17_12-8-54.png

wow you are really getting bent out of shape on this

Nothing offends me more than morons that are too stupid to be aware of the fact that they're hindering the progress of humanity.
and nothing offends me more than assholes that admit they hate this country....but yet here you still are....

Hey, at least I'm honest, and unlike others I'm actually going to leave this shit hole forever. Meanwhile you're still a dumb, worthless fuck that is hindering humanity.
yea sure you are,heard that from many lowlifes just like you before....yet like you they are still here....just stay away from the kids....

Stay away from science and efforts to improve humanity. You're far too stupid to participate.
people like you who run when the going gets rough dont help anybody....im sure wherever you end up you will run from there too at the first sign of trouble ....but than thats what pussies usually do....

REALITY tinkle pants :

View attachment 205536

Legalizing Sexual Child Abuse: Pedophilia Now Classified As A Sexual Orientation - Truth And Action

REALITY TINKLE PANTS

View attachment 205537

View attachment 205538

You're an idiot if you think pedophilia could ever be made legal. Your alt-right sensationalist propaganda doesn't change that. Most of what they're pointing at is a misunderstanding of exactly what I am talking about. Unfortunately there are a whole lot of people that are just as stupid as you are.

Last edited:
Conservatives do this stupid shit all the time. They see something horrible and then shit on any attempt to understand it better because they're too stupid to realize that understanding it better will aid in the prevention of it. It's about saving kids that haven't been abused yet. We can save lives from being ruined by studying and attempting to treat this affliction in a scientific environment.

It's not a "left" wing thing at all dumbshit. It is a PEDO thing. Pedophiles stick together, they groom their victims together, and when one gets into a position of power they make sure that others of their ilk get into positions of power and influence as well. How else do you think that they were able to infect the catholic church, the entertainment industry, and the school systerms so effectively?

It's NOT political, it is pedophiles making life easier for pedophiles. It is a fact however, that most pedophiles are progressives. That is just a simple fact, so because of that their actions are misconstrued as being political in nature. I assure they are not.

REALITY tinkle pants :

View attachment 205536

REALITY TINKLE PANTS

View attachment 205537

View attachment 205538

You're an idiot if you think pedophilia could ever be made legal. Your alt-right sensationalist propaganda doesn't change that. Most of what they're pointing at is a misunderstanding of exactly what I am talking about. Unfortunately there are a whole lot of people that are just as stupid as you are.

No, the idiot would be you. You have been shown that there is a concerted effort to get pedophilia reclassified as a sexual orientation. If that passes it is LEGAL. You need to have your head examined bub.

It's not a "left" wing thing at all dumbshit. It is a PEDO thing. Pedophiles stick together, they groom their victims together, and when one gets into a position of power they make sure that others of their ilk get into positions of power and influence as well. How else do you think that they were able to infect the catholic church, the entertainment industry, and the school systerms so effectively?

It's NOT political, it is pedophiles making life easier for pedophiles. It is a fact however, that most pedophiles are progressives. That is just a simple fact, so because of that their actions are misconstrued as being political in nature. I assure they are not.

Pedophilia will never be legalized, so there is no danger in examining it in a scientific environment in an attempt to understand it better. I think you're nutty as fuck if you think something like that could ever gain enough traction to be a threat. Do you have any idea the level of public outrage there would be? This whole "Omg you're normalizing pedophilia!" bullshit is hindering progress towards minimizing the problem.

Pedophilia will never be legalized, so there is no danger in examining it in a scientific environment in an attempt to understand it better. I think you're nutty as fuck if you think something like that could ever gain enough traction to be a threat. Do you have any idea the level of public outrage there would be? This whole "Omg you're normalizing pedophilia!" bullshit is hindering progress towards minimizing the problem.

And yet here we are with plain evidence that they are trying to legalize it. The fact that they have gotten it this far is clear evidence of the efforts being made to legalize it. Your assertions are shit, as are you.

And yet here we are with plain evidence that they are trying to legalize it. The fact that they have gotten it this far is clear evidence of the efforts being made to legalize it. Your assertions are shit, as are you.

I don't see why it matters much to have it classified as a sexual orientation, but you're not using your brain if you think that is the same as legalizing it. It would be seen as a sexual orientation that is illegal to act on. It's an attempt to talk plainly and honestly. If somebody wants to have sex with kids then that is their sexual orientation, regardless of how fucked up and wrong it is. That doesn't mean from there we make it legal. Pedophilia will never be legalized.

I don't see why it matters much to have it classified as a sexual orientation, but you're not using your brain if you think that is the same as legalizing it. It would be seen as a sexual orientation that is illegal to act on. It's an attempt to talk plainly and honestly. If somebody wants to have sex with kids then that is their sexual orientation, regardless of how fucked up and wrong it is. That doesn't mean from there we make it legal. Pedophilia will never be legalized.

If it is classified as a sexual orientation it is instantly normalized, that's why. Remember, first you normalize, then you legalize. Just. Like. Marijuana.

Forum List

Back