TEDx sparks outrage with talk urging to support pedophiles because they get lonely

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
‘BREAK THE TABOO’
TEDx sparks outrage with talk urging people to SUPPORT paedophiles because ‘they can get lonely’
TEDx sparks outrage with talk urging people to SUPPORT paedophiles because ‘they can get lonely’

A TEDx talk urging people to support paedophiles because they can get "lonely" has caused outrage.

US-based organisers are refusing to take it down from the group's YouTube page - where it has had almost 20,000 views - despite growing criticism.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6661254/ted-talk-paedophilia-madeleine-van-der-bruggen/#

-------------------------------------

ANd the sheep never believed how the left was making it legal for child molesters they're that stupid. It lays right in front of you moron and you all just don't get it.

Using the LGBT was meant ot happen , wordage gets right over them

You're retarded if you think there's an effort from the left to legalize pedophilia. The thing intelligent people are trying to do that fucking morons can't wrap their mind around is create an environment in which people with this disturbing affliction can be seen as human and perhaps get some kind of help/treatment for it. There are non-practicing pedophiles that fight against their sick urges and have nowhere to go for help. Maybe it's possible to help them.

• Banned
You're retarded if you think there's an effort from the left to legalize pedophilia. The thing intelligent people are trying to do that fucking morons can't wrap their mind around is create an environment in which people with this disturbing affliction can be seen as human and perhaps get some kind of help/treatment for it. There are non-practicing pedophiles that fight against their sick urges and have nowhere to go for help. Maybe it's possible to help them.

No you are that STUPID you can't comprehend legaglizing it with wordage way to advanced for stupid asses who can't piece together there's a way of saying things that make it seem oh not so bad. wake the hell up fool.

• Banned

Oh so you prefer to fend for a CHILD MOLESTER way to go hero.

are you trying to tell us something?.....just asking....

No you are that STUPID you can't comprehend legaglizing it with wordage way to advanced for stupid asses who can't piece together there's a way of saying things that make it seem oh not so bad. wake the hell up fool.

If you think the legalization of pedophilia is an actual risk you are a fucking idiot. People are universally disgusted by sexual abuse of children. It will never be legal, ever.

Yes, I'm trying to tell you you're an idiot for not being open to efforts to treat pedophiles that have not abused children yet. I'd like to see less children get sexually abused. You're too stupid to see efforts to make that happen for what they are. I'd be fine with putting active pedophiles to death.

People like you are the problem when it comes to making progress with an issue like this.

"Lol you trying to tell us something bro? You have a nuanced view of this issue so you must be a pedo."

Do the world a favor and drive a nail into your brain stem.

Last edited:

Yes, I'm trying to tell you you're an idiot for not being open to efforts to treat pedophiles that have not abused children yet. I'd like to see less children get sexually abused. You're too stupid to see efforts to make that happen for what they are. I'd be fine with putting active pedophiles to death.
oh you are not one who hasnt started yet?....ok i was just asking.....you never know with you guys.....

‘BREAK THE TABOO’

A TEDx talk urging people to support paedophiles because they can get "lonely" has caused outrage.

US-based organisers are refusing to take it down from the group's YouTube page - where it has had almost 20,000 views - despite growing criticism.

-------------------------------------

ANd the sheep never believed how the left was making it legal for child molesters they're that stupid. It lays right in front of you moron and you all just don't get it.

Using the LGBT was meant ot happen , wordage gets right over them

What is TEDx?

If you think the legalization of pedophilia is an actual risk you are a fucking idiot. People are universally disgusted by sexual abuse of children. It will never be legal, ever.

There was a rewrite of the DSM V that was an attempt to normalize pedophilia as a personality disorder which would have been the first step towards making it a "Protected Class". There was significant outrage and the rewrite was removed. So no, you are wrong. There is indeed a concerted effort to first normalize, and then legalize, pedophilia.

oh you are not one who hasnt started yet?....ok i was just asking.....you never know with you guys.....

I'm a person that actually wants to see progress made towards the complete annihilation of this disgusting affliction. People like you are literally a hindrance to humanity because you're too fucking stupid to see in more than black and white.

I'm a person that actually wants to see progress made towards the complete annihilation of this disgusting affliction. People like you are literally a hindrance to humanity because you're too fucking stupid to see in more than black and white.
wow you are really getting bent out of shape on this.....ok i agree you should get the help you need....

There was a rewrite of the DSM V that was an attempt to normalize pedophilia as a personality disorder which would have been the first step towards making it a "Protected Class". There was significant outrage and the rewrite was removed. So no, you are wrong. There is indeed a concerted effort to first normalize, and then legalize, pedophilia.

They want to label it a personality disorder so it can be brought into a light that sees it as something that is possibly treatable. They want to try to treat pedophiles so they don't go off and rape children. Nobody is ever going to make a case for the legalization of pedophilia without being completely ostracized by the rest of humanity.

They want to label it a personality disorder so it can be brought into a light that sees it as something that is possibly treatable. They want to try to treat pedophiles so they don't go off and rape children. Nobody is ever going to make a case for the legalization of pedophilia without being completely ostracized by the rest of humanity.

My wife is a PhD psychologist. Her best friend from Grad school is a PhD therapist who is the head of one of the largest mental health departments in the USA, and she sees thousands of pedo cases every year. She was one of those who demanded the DSM rewrite be shit canned.

She IS an expert in the field, she gets no financial benefit from her position (in fact it costs her money), but she took her oath to defend the citizens of her State seriously, and personally.

She disagrees with you. I'll defer to her expertise, over yours, any day of the week.

Forum List

Back