TEDx sparks outrage with talk urging to support pedophiles because they get lonely

Who they worked for? Does who a person works for indicate political affiliation? I mean, if most pedophiles work for the political campaigns of progressives/Democrats I can understand, or if they are Hollywood producers/actors, something like that. But if it's some guy that works at a gas station, or is an accountant, or what-have-you, I'm not sure of the connection.

In some cases, yes. How many right wingers work for Planned Parenthood? You're not helping your case in the slightest dude. Not one bit.

And do a lot of pedophiles work for Planned Parenthood, or did you bring that example up without relevance?

I responded to your inane question. Don't like the response, come up with an intelligent question.

Inane, huh? You claimed that pedophiles are mostly progressives and your support for that argument was the places they work. When I asked how the place a person works tells you their political affiliation, you brought up PP. So I then asked if many pedophiles worked for PP. That seems perfectly reasonable to me. If not many (or no) pedophiles work for PP, what would be the point of bringing it up?

You claimed that most pedophiles being progressives is a fact. I've tried to ask how you determined that, but you have been quite evasive about it.

No you implied that it would not be possible to determine a persons political orientation by where they worked. I refuted that little bit of idiocy.

Except that I gave specific examples of where one might be able to reasonably determine a person's political orientation based on where they work. If, having done that, you thought I was implying it is not possible to do so, you are being pretty dense. ;)

And that still does not specify whether many, or any, pedophiles have worked for Planned Parenthood. Nor does it tell me, if PP isn't the only place, what workplaces pedophiles have worked at which allows you to determine they are progressives.

You're retarded if you think there's an effort from the left to legalize pedophilia. The thing intelligent people are trying to do that fucking morons can't wrap their mind around is create an environment in which people with this disturbing affliction can be seen as human and perhaps get some kind of help/treatment for it. There are non-practicing pedophiles that fight against their sick urges and have nowhere to go for help. Maybe it's possible to help them.
The only cure is a bullet to the brain.

You're retarded if you think there's an effort from the left to legalize pedophilia. The thing intelligent people are trying to do that fucking morons can't wrap their mind around is create an environment in which people with this disturbing affliction can be seen as human and perhaps get some kind of help/treatment for it. There are non-practicing pedophiles that fight against their sick urges and have nowhere to go for help. Maybe it's possible to help them.

No you are that STUPID you can't comprehend legaglizing it with wordage way to advanced for stupid asses who can't piece together there's a way of saying things that make it seem oh not so bad. wake the hell up fool.
What is being legalized?

Nothing. Stop hyperventilating.

Pretty much summarizes the premise the article proposes in order to suppress the actions of pedophiles. It begs the question whether it will work or somewhat be empowering to those that suffer from these feelings? I don't have the answer but from what you posted it demonstrated you went beyond just the headline. I often doubt that in reading some responses to articles presented on this message board.

Forum List

Back