President Biden- I haven’t had to have” a talk“with my kids because I am white

We can tell Joe didn't talk to his kids.

Look how Hunter turned out.

The smartest guy that Joe knows.

Hm.

I disagree.
While I lived a privileged life up until the age of 11 it ended when my parents divorced.
I went bad for awhile before I went back to what my father taught when I was young.
I decided I liked living a virtuous life better than being a near do well.
My father was the trainer for the Houston Rockets so racism was not put up with in my home life.
I learned about racism on my own and it sucks to say it was well founded.
there Black people and Muslims who treated me like trash and Im a white catholic guy

I’m not sure what your general point is brother. But I’d like to learn more.

My point is there’s bad people in every race but we all have to rise above it. That’s what makes a man a man.

I’m also physically disabled so it’s even much more of a challenge… and it’s why it’s so offensive when I hear some rich black person claim that is today bring discriminated against in America or when I hear a rich white person say that there’s white privilege in this country… those people have no right to say that , they are to be ashamed of themselves. They’re not men at all.

Do you want to see real man look at the men who are in wheelchairs fighting every single day for a better life. Whether they are black white or they are heroes to the whole world. So many of them go to the gym all the time when able-bodied people sit at home and eat McDonald’s. So many paraplegic‘s are out there working saying I’m not giving up!

What a son of a bitch. What a son of a bitch. So many white men in this country are starving and they have shit. What a shit country …we have no good union jobs …. and to see that leading Democrats have the audacity to say that they haven’t had to have a talk with their kids about police brutality because they’re white….. That’s an insult to fellow Americans , our fellow family members our neighbors that are police officers.

President Biden got up in front of the whole country and he embarrassed our country.

To every older white man in this country …..if you think that you are somehow morally right to support BLM then you are robbing your children, you are robbing your grandchildren. You got to grow up in a country where a black man and a white man had an equal chance were they could get a job at the steel mill right out of high school. We don’t have that today… we don’t get to grow up in the country that you got to grow up in. It’s a bad country today no good union jobs no job protection no upward mobility for the working man. No wonder military recruitment numbers are low…. we have a lack of confidence in our government today because of the terrible things they say and how they divide us.

We have horrendous greedy politicians who ship a jobs overseas for they could sell products cheaper. To hell with them they are against America they are against Christianity. We need to make products here in America and sell them in America. We got all the resources we need we got the best resources in the world. There’s no more excuses. Those people who think it’s OK to ship products from overseas that are cheap have been brainwashed or willingly the enemies of America. This is why we don’t have good jobs in this country today

Praise God my friends… we’re living in a bad time in America but our country got through the Great Depression, we got through the world wars we will get through this if we stand united and we stand for equality. stay positive because we stay positive anything is possible. It’s gonna take a lot we got a believe in ourselves we need to hit a grand slam make this country more equal make this country a more equitable country for all that’s what we need to do.

When the Democrats go low we patriotic Americans go high.

A lot of the trouble stems from blacks having a talk with their kids that it's ok to commit crimes and resist the police because the police are out hunting blacks to kill. Self fulfilling prophecy.

there Black people and Muslims who treated me like trash and Im a white catholic guy

I’m not sure what your general point is brother. But I’d like to learn more.

My point is there’s bad people in every race but we all have to rise above it. That’s what makes a man a man.

I’m also physically disabled so it’s even much more of a challenge… and it’s why it’s so offensive when I hear some rich black person claim that is today bring discriminated against in America or when I hear a rich white person say that there’s white privilege in this country… those people have no right to say that , they are to be ashamed of themselves. They’re not men at all.

Do you want to see real man look at the men who are in wheelchairs fighting every single day for a better life. Whether they are black white or they are heroes to the whole world. So many of them go to the gym all the time when able-bodied people sit at home and eat McDonald’s. So many paraplegic‘s are out there working saying I’m not giving up!

I'm right there with you.
I recently became handicapped,although I hate to admit it.
I've had five hip surgeries with one more still to come but it isnt likely to fix my problem.
Can't walk without a cane and cant stand for more than 10 minutes.

I'm right there with you.
I recently became handicapped,although I hate to admit it.
I've had five hip surgeries with one more still to come but it isnt likely to fix my problem.
Can't walk without a cane and cant stand for more than 10 minutes.
I hope things get better with you. I had a bad spinal injury a few years back. Went from a wheelchair to a walker to a cane. I still have some balance issues and trouble standing for a while but I’m very lucky in many ways.

Hips can be tough. I believe my brother-in-law had a hip replacement and he said it was an incredible feeling when it happened

I hope things get better with you. I had a bad spinal injury a few years back. Went from a wheelchair to a walker to a cane. I still have some balance issues and trouble standing for a while but I’m very lucky in many ways.

Hips can be tough. I believe my brother-in-law had a hip replacement and he said it was an incredible feeling when it happened

Yeah it sucks.
My first replacement went great,I was climbing stairs 3 weeks after surgery.
Unfortunately after a year it went bad,then came back surgery which was another fail.
I did get 4 years after I retired before things went to shit.

A lot of the trouble stems from blacks having a talk with their kids that it's ok to commit crimes and resist the police because the police are out hunting blacks to kill. Self fulfilling prophecy.

My parents never had to have that talk with me because we were raised to respect police from the day we could talk.

When black parents teach their kids the opposite, that police are out to kill them, that they are a target of police because of their skin color, of course they have to try and reverse the potential damage when they get older if they get pulled over. Hate is difficult to reverse when that's all you were taught growing up.

My parents never had to have that talk with me because we were raised to respect police from the day we could talk.

When black parents teach their kids the opposite, that police are out to kill them, that they are a target of police because of their skin color, of course they have to try and reverse the potential damage when they get older if they get pulled over. Hate is difficult to reverse when that's all you were taught growing up.
What I can't comprehend is the thinking that if you give the police shit, try to get away, or otherwise resist that it is going to lead to a good outcome.

What I can't comprehend is the thinking that if you give the police shit, try to get away, or otherwise resist that it is going to lead to a good outcome.

I used to be an avid fan of the show COPS. I don't know how many times I seen episodes of the black guy running away, gets caught, and when the officer asks why he ran, the typical response was "I was scared!" Well who taught him to be scared of the police? Where did he get the idea that trying to escape the police was his only chance at survival?

I used to be an avid fan of the show COPS. I don't know how many times I seen episodes of the black guy running away, gets caught, and when the officer asks why he ran, the typical response was "I was scared!" Well who taught him to be scared of the police? Where did he get the idea that trying to escape the police was his only chance at survival?
I believe the media actually started it and blacks listen to the media and have been warning their children that the cops are out there to hunt them down and kill them. But, even if a cop is totally in the wrong, giving them shit is not the answer and never will be. If you want to be a martyr then maybe I can understand it a little but if you actually don't want to die then don't give the cops any shit. If the cop is in the wrong, stay alive and sort it out afterward.

They scream and yell and now (after Floyd) claim they can’t breathe. They know that it will be on video. The outcome could be $$$ for discrimination and no charges or light charges.

I disagree.
While I lived a privileged life up until the age of 11 it ended when my parents divorced.
I went bad for awhile before I went back to what my father taught when I was young.
I decided I liked living a virtuous life better than being a near do well.
My father was the trainer for the Houston Rockets so racism was not put up with in my home life.
I learned about racism on my own and it sucks to say it was well founded.
And now you display racism as often as you can.

Forum List

Back