Ted Cruz--would you still vote for him?

My problem with Ted Cruz is--that he is nothing more than a political opportunist.
If you would have added the words 'self-serving, criminal' in front of the words 'poltical opportunist' you would have almost perfectly described Hillary Clinton...

Just sayin'...

Well when you can point out when a Federal Grand Jury was ever convened on Hillary Clinton, then let me know about it.
Your side of the isle has some major problems, that I imagine is going to blow up right after the midterm election.

Redirect by clicking this link for a post on this board.

mueller_vs_trump__marian_kamensky.jpeg

I've got conflicting feelings about Ted's career path (like it's any of my damn business). I would have / would love to see him as POTUS but many think he's got a 'creep factor' that makes him unelectable nationally... So if not POTUS the next place I, selfishly, want him is on the SCOTUS.

That being said he's got to get reelected to prime him for a jurist apt. to a circuit court... So Texans, ya gotta make this senate thing happen (& it's looking like it will).

Sorry bout that,

As we know Ted Cruz was the right wing darling of the Republican party, prior to getting kicked to the curb in the southern bible belt for Trump. That area was supposed to be his stronghold and the path to the nomination in 2016.

Right now Ted Cruz is in the fight of his life down in Texas with Beto O'Rourke, who has outraised Cruz by millions. but is still behind in the polls by anywhere from 4 to 7 points.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2018 - Texas Senate - Cruz vs. O'Rourke

My problem with Ted Cruz is--that he is nothing more than a political opportunist. I really didn't like that he said NO to everything, and continually grasped the opportunity to threaten to shut down the government at every opportunity--(when the debt ceiling needed to be raised.) But since Trump is in office the debt ceiling can be raised to whatever amount and he's O.K. with it. Not a peep out of him.

136527_600.jpg

Cruz continually threatened to defund Obamacare, thereby leaving millions that were forced onto this program without insurance overnight. Now he knew dam well that Republicans ({Paul Ryan) would not do that for the above reason, but he played that hand so often it became ridiculous. It pitted Republicans against Republicans. The words Rino & Establishment Republicans were invented because of Ted Cruz. It outraged his right wing base, and their anger was directed at other Republicans. In fact on many right wing talk show programs, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity & others-- Republicans were attacked more often than Democrats, all because of the antics, & personal political goals of Ted Cruz. Senate Republicans got to where they couldn't stand him.

Cruz even read Green Eggs & Ham on the Senate floor over Obamacare. One of the most bizare scenes ever to be played out on the U.S. Senate floor.

But I think the most disturbing thing about Ted Cruz. Is he endorsed a man (Trump) who continually called him "lying Ted", insulted his wife Heidi, and even stated that his father was a co-conspirator in the assassination of JFK. To me, that shows a weakness of character that is unmatched by NONE. Would you have done the same?

Cruz-voting-for-Trump.png

I thinks Texas deserves a working Senator and not a political opportunist.

We shall see.

He’s no different than any other politician. And if you’re in Texas and are considering voting for his Dem opponent then you don’t understand how things work in congress. Party trumps person. If you have either conservative or liberal convictions you should always vote the party that most aligns with your convictions regardless of the person running.

So if Ted Cruz fucks a little kid, you damn well turn the other cheek and ask him for more. Since it'll help your party.

I’m not going to dignify that idiotic post by addressing it.

Separating babies from their mothers is definitely a way that babies can be fuked.

1. But separating babies from LIFE, is fine, yank that little shit from inside the women's womb, throw it in the trash!
2. The Democrats foundational reality on their political life.
3. And yeah when you see yourselves in the mirror you should see the monster you are.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I've got conflicting feelings about Ted's career path (like it's any of my damn business). I would have / would love to see him as POTUS but many think he's got a 'creep factor' that makes him unelectable nationally... So if not POTUS the next place I, selfishly, want him is on the SCOTUS.

That being said he's got to get reelected to prime him for a jurist apt. to a circuit court... So Texans, ya gotta make this senate thing happen (& it's looking like it will).

Our U.S. Supreme court justices come out of the Federal District court of appeals, of which Ted Cruz isn't.

Cruz would never get elected President, simply because he was born in Canada, and it's kind of hard to justify attacking Obama as a non citizen, when he was born in Hawaai. That would never fly with the American public.

As far as our newly appointed SCOTUS'S--Niel Gorsuch & Brett Kavanuagh.--They both came out of the G.W. Bush administration in year 2006, as Federal District Court of appeals appointees. Year 2006 was a year when Democrats owned the Senate and they could have easily rejected both of them, as they had done with so many other of G.W's nominees. These two passed through with flying colors. Barack Obama, Hilllary Clinton, Diane Fienstein & Chuck Schumer along with other prominent Democrats gave them the green light.

So they're really NOT what conservative thought they were getting. In fact, Niel Gorsuch is the only nominee in my memory that stated during confirmation hearings that Roe V Wade was precedent in the Constitution, meaning set in stone.
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

These are the Democrats that confirmed both Niel Gorsuch & Brett Kavanaugh to Federal District courts in 2006.
2017_02-02-schumer-gorsuch-hypocrite.jpg

The only reason that Democrats tried to block Niel Gorsuch, was because they were still upset that Republicans blocked Obama's last nominee (Merrick Garland from getting a vote) because Republcans wanted to use the Supreme Court nominee to campaign on in 2016.

As we know Ted Cruz was the right wing darling of the Republican party, prior to getting kicked to the curb in the southern bible belt for Trump. That area was supposed to be his stronghold and the path to the nomination in 2016.

Right now Ted Cruz is in the fight of his life down in Texas with Beto O'Rourke, who has outraised Cruz by millions. but is still behind in the polls by anywhere from 4 to 7 points.

My problem with Ted Cruz is--that he is nothing more than a political opportunist. I really didn't like that he said NO to everything, and continually grasped the opportunity to threaten to shut down the government at every opportunity--(when the debt ceiling needed to be raised.) But since Trump is in office the debt ceiling can be raised to whatever amount and he's O.K. with it. Not a peep out of him.

136527_600.jpg

Cruz continually threatened to defund Obamacare, thereby leaving millions that were forced onto this program without insurance overnight. Now he knew dam well that Republicans ({Paul Ryan) would not do that for the above reason, but he played that hand so often it became ridiculous. It pitted Republicans against Republicans. The words Rino & Establishment Republicans were invented because of Ted Cruz. It outraged his right wing base, and their anger was directed at other Republicans. In fact on many right wing talk show programs, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity & others-- Republicans were attacked more often than Democrats, all because of the antics, & personal political goals of Ted Cruz. Senate Republicans got to where they couldn't stand him.

Cruz even read Green Eggs & Ham on the Senate floor over Obamacare. One of the most bizare scenes ever to be played out on the U.S. Senate floor.

But I think the most disturbing thing about Ted Cruz. Is he endorsed a man (Trump) who continually called him "lying Ted", insulted his wife Heidi, and even stated that his father was a co-conspirator in the assassination of JFK. To me, that shows a weakness of character that is unmatched by NONE. Would you have done the same?

We shall see.

Is his opponent a democrat? I've reached the point where I'd vote for a dead possum over a guilty until proven innocent democrat.

I assume you're reflecting on the Ass Clown that will be flying down to rally up the troops for Cruz. You know with 5 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand Jury indictments and 100's of criminal charges, the last thing Cruz "should" want is for Trump to show up at a campaign rally for him--:auiqs.jpg:

But I guess Texans really don't pay much attention to anything along those lines.

There's nothing like admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

In the video they are referencing an article that was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper over a year ago. Apparently Trump surrogates were being picked up in routine spying operations of Russian intelligence assets by several different foreign countries since 2015 Here is the article
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation of Clappers testimony scroll down this link until you see Fienstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

I am certain Robert Mueller is following DOJ protocol by not releasing any new information until after the midterm election, and after that all holy hell will break loose.

image038-4.jpg

I think Texans were inundated with Russian facebook adds also. You might recognize a few of them.

russian-facebook-example-980.jpg

You can click this link to redirect to another post on this board as to whyJames Clapper stated that Vladimir Putin did indeed affect the outcome fo the election. This post explains how he did it.,
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

Don't believe for a single second that Ted Cruz doesn't know anything about this. He knows. For political expedience ONLY, he just isn't going to expose a traitor within his own party that is now POTUS out of fear of losing his own seat.

You might want to get a grip. Your posts are creating visual "verbal diarrhea". My comment had nothing to do with Trump. It had nothing to do with Russians. Not a thing about Mueller. Didn't mention Clapper. My comment was a response to your OP question. Throwing all this other mess out here won't distract from the fact that, especially after their disgraceful behavior during the Kavanaugh confirmation, voting for a polecat is preferable to voting for ANY democrat.

So you were referring to Brett Kavanuah in your post, which you should have made clear in the first place. You're on a big boy & girl political board here, not a FOX NEWS facebook page.

As far as Brett Kavanaugh--there are millions in this country that believe he lied under oath. His Yale roommate, James Croche was interviewed and talked about Kavanuagh's drinking habits and the meaning of certain words on his calendar.

You might want to listen to this.

I really don't know anyone that would lie or be a part of a conspiracy to smear a U.S. Supreme court nominee that would ask for an FBI investigation into their own allegation, and that is exactly what Dr. Ford did.. She didn't want to testify, she didn't want her letter released to the public, and she didn't want her name realised. All she wanted was an investigation. She just got caught up into the politics of it all.
Christine Blasey Ford wants FBI investigation before testifying - CNNPolitics

She also passed a polygraph that was given to her by a former FBI agent who attested to the accuracy of that test.
Here's the polygraph test Christine Blasey Ford took on her allegations against Kavanaugh

And if her public testimony was "acting" then move over Meryl Streep you have just met your match.

They're going to show up this midterm.

The 2nd annual womans march held on January 20, 2018.
More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

The first woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, January 20, 2017 For lots of more pictures go to this link, I think you'll find TEXAS in there.
Woman's march pictures

By Republicans confirming Brett Kavanaugh without more witness's of his younger behavior not being interviewed by the FBI only exaserbates the problems that the Republican party already has with women.
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F648090%2F85df836c-a7cf-44a6-9cf0-a833a50762ac.jpg

Victims of sexual assault & harrassment.

You have awoken a sleeping giant.

Na, not really
Ford lied

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

Had Cruz won the primaries they'd all be defending him like crazy.

Well when you can point out when a Federal Grand Jury was ever convened on Hillary Clinton, then let me know about it.
Obama's US AG at the time was a proven criminal, as well - Obama protected him from criminal charges for Perjury...when you own the DOJ you can do that.

Obama could NOT protect Holder from a Bi-Partisan CENSURE for his crimes, making Holder the 1st and only Presidential Cabinet Member in US history to ever be Censured. Snowflakes don't seem to like listing that among Obama's 'legacies').

Obama and Holder went on to protect Hillary ... and Brennan, and Clapper, and Koskinen ... from prison.

....MOST CRIMINAL ADMINISTRATION IN US HISTORY.

You prove in your comment and your constant denial that you are a liar, a denier of proven fact.

The FBI publicly declared it had recovered over 15,000 official subpoenaed documents from Hillary's server that she tried to destroy in defiance of the FBI's subpoena AND declared every one of these documents were required to be turned over by Hillary in accordance with the FOIA and Federal Records Acts....which means each document was a criminal count of Obstruction, a violation of the FOIA, and a violation of the Federal arecords Act...for a grand total of over 45,000 criminal counts that should have been filed against Hillary.

The FBI had the evidence.

The FBI publicly reported it.

The fact that Hillary Clinton violated laws is not even up for debate - it was proven.

The fact that the criminal Obama administration protected Hillary from indictment and prosecution for those crimes does not change the fact that she committed them.

Former FBI Director Comey publicly acknowledged that Hillary Clinton broke laws ... right before declaring Hillary would not be recommended for indictment because 'SHE WAS TOO STUPID TO KNIW SHE WAS BREAKIBG THE LAW'.

EVIDENCE in the form of Hiary's signature on Classified training records prove otherwise, despite that ignorance is not a defense for breaking laws. The US UG later hammered Comey for violating the Separation of Powers by 'usurping the power and authority if the DOJ' for making that decision!

The claim that unless Hilkary was indicted for her proven crimes then they did not happen is the act of a gutless, pos partisan who KNOWS Hillary broke laws but will do and say anything to keep denying the truth.

Denying these facts and attempting to claim Hillary broke no laws just cements the fact that you are a partisan joke and nothing you say should be taken seriously.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.
If I was in his District I would in a heart beat.

He doesn't have a district.

Wow.

You don't know that a US senator represents the whole state they're from?

Please read the constitution.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

Is his opponent a democrat? I've reached the point where I'd vote for a dead possum over a guilty until proven innocent democrat.

I assume you're reflecting on the Ass Clown that will be flying down to rally up the troops for Cruz. You know with 5 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand Jury indictments and 100's of criminal charges, the last thing Cruz "should" want is for Trump to show up at a campaign rally for him--:auiqs.jpg:

But I guess Texans really don't pay much attention to anything along those lines.

In the video they are referencing an article that was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper over a year ago. Apparently Trump surrogates were being picked up in routine spying operations of Russian intelligence assets by several different foreign countries since 2015 Here is the article

For confirmation of Clappers testimony scroll down this link until you see Fienstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

I am certain Robert Mueller is following DOJ protocol by not releasing any new information until after the midterm election, and after that all holy hell will break loose.

image038-4.jpg

I think Texans were inundated with Russian facebook adds also. You might recognize a few of them.

You can click this link to redirect to another post on this board as to whyJames Clapper stated that Vladimir Putin did indeed affect the outcome fo the election. This post explains how he did it.,

Don't believe for a single second that Ted Cruz doesn't know anything about this. He knows. For political expedience ONLY, he just isn't going to expose a traitor within his own party that is now POTUS out of fear of losing his own seat.

You might want to get a grip. Your posts are creating visual "verbal diarrhea". My comment had nothing to do with Trump. It had nothing to do with Russians. Not a thing about Mueller. Didn't mention Clapper. My comment was a response to your OP question. Throwing all this other mess out here won't distract from the fact that, especially after their disgraceful behavior during the Kavanaugh confirmation, voting for a polecat is preferable to voting for ANY democrat.

So you were referring to Brett Kavanuah in your post, which you should have made clear in the first place. You're on a big boy & girl political board here, not a FOX NEWS facebook page.

As far as Brett Kavanaugh--there are millions in this country that believe he lied under oath. His Yale roommate, James Croche was interviewed and talked about Kavanuagh's drinking habits and the meaning of certain words on his calendar.

I really don't know anyone that would lie or be a part of a conspiracy to smear a U.S. Supreme court nominee that would ask for an FBI investigation into their own allegation, and that is exactly what Dr. Ford did.. She didn't want to testify, she didn't want her letter released to the public, and she didn't want her name realised. All she wanted was an investigation. She just got caught up into the politics of it all.

She also passed a polygraph that was given to her by a former FBI agent who attested to the accuracy of that test.
Here's the polygraph test Christine Blasey Ford took on her allegations against Kavanaugh

And if her public testimony was "acting" then move over Meryl Streep you have just met your match.

The first woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, January 20, 2017 For lots of more pictures go to this link, I think you'll find TEXAS in there.
Woman's march pictures

By Republicans confirming Brett Kavanaugh without more witness's of his younger behavior not being interviewed by the FBI only exaserbates the problems that the Republican party already has with women.
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F648090%2F85df836c-a7cf-44a6-9cf0-a833a50762ac.jpg

Bless your heart. I bet you worked really hard putting that all together and I just scrolled down without bothering to read it. Oops. You could have saved yourself some work had you actually read my first post. What did you think the party of guilty until proven innocent referred to if not Kavanaugh? Btw, how is it you're taking issue with Cruz having changed his opinion on Trump and yet, if I recall correctly YOU used to claim to be a conservative? So is your opinion that you're entitled to rethink a position but others aren't?

Sorry bout that,

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

He’s no different than any other politician. And if you’re in Texas and are considering voting for his Dem opponent then you don’t understand how things work in congress. Party trumps person. If you have either conservative or liberal convictions you should always vote the party that most aligns with your convictions regardless of the person running.

So if Ted Cruz fucks a little kid, you damn well turn the other cheek and ask him for more. Since it'll help your party.

I’m not going to dignify that idiotic post by addressing it.

Separating babies from their mothers is definitely a way that babies can be fuked.

1. But separating babies from LIFE, is fine, yank that little shit from inside the women's womb, throw it in the trash!
2. The Democrats foundational reality on their political life.
3. And yeah when you see yourselves in the mirror you should see the monster you are.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You probably should learn a little more about Niel Gorsuch & Brett Kavanaugh. They're definitely not who you were promised. I believe Ted Cruz was campaigning on SCOTUS nominees that would overturn Roe v Wade as Trump did.

Click to redirect to another post on this thread.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

image038-4.jpg

Woman's march pictures

Bless your heart. I bet you worked really hard putting that all together and I just scrolled down without bothering to read it. Oops. You could have saved yourself some work had you actually read my first post. What did you think the party of guilty until proven innocent referred to if not Kavanaugh? Btw, how is it you're taking issue with Cruz having changed his opinion on Trump and yet, if I recall correctly YOU used to claim to be a conservative? So is your opinion that you're entitled to rethink a position but others aren't?

Defintely, like I stated before I was a life long Republican until you made the Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party. I switched my status to Independent and following the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN--a President that was my favorite.

In fact if Reagan were alive and in the Oval office, when Cruz called Mitch McConnell a liar on the Senate floor, Reagan would have come down and booted his ass all the way back to Canada.

th

Ted Cruz is not there for you, he's not there for this country, he's not there for the Republican party, he's not there for Texas, he's there for HIMSELF. He's proven that time and again, and if he's willing to stand by a traitor to this country--TRUMP--then who needs him.

Redirect to this post over the traitor comment for explanation.

Last edited:
Republicans would vote for a transsexual android, they are sheep. Lyin ted will get his votes.

Our U.S. Supreme court justices come out of the Federal District court of appeals, of which Ted Cruz isn't.

Cruz would never get elected President, simply because he was born in Canada, and it's kind of hard to justify attacking Obama as a non citizen, when he was born in Hawaai. That would never fly with the American public.

As far as our newly appointed SCOTUS'S--Niel Gorsuch & Brett Kavanuagh.--They both came out of the G.W. Bush administration in year 2006, as Federal District Court of appeals appointees. Year 2006 was a year when Democrats owned the Senate and they could have easily rejected both of them, as they had done with so many other of G.W's nominees. These two passed through with flying colors. Barack Obama, Hilllary Clinton, Diane Fienstein & Chuck Schumer along with other prominent Democrats gave them the green light.

So they're really NOT what conservative thought they were getting. In fact, Niel Gorsuch is the only nominee in my memory that stated during confirmation hearings that Roe V Wade was precedent in the Constitution, meaning set in stone.

These are the Democrats that confirmed both Niel Gorsuch & Brett Kavanaugh to Federal District courts in 2006.

The only reason that Democrats tried to block Niel Gorsuch, was because they were still upset that Republicans blocked Obama's last nominee (Merrick Garland from getting a vote) because Republcans wanted to use the Supreme Court nominee to campaign on in 2016.

So tell the class which court of appeals Kagan came from, all unknowing one. ROFLMAO

So tell the class which court of appeals Kagan came from, all unknowing one. ROFLMAO

You seem to know it, you tell me. Nevermind I found it myself.

Kagan was a law clerk for Judge Abner J. Mikva of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit in 1987. She emerged as one of Mikva's favorite clerks; he called Kagan "the pick of the litter."[23] She also clerked for Justice Thurgood Marshall of the U.S. Supreme Court in 1988 ending the clerkship at the end of the year. Justice Marshall hired Kagan to help him put the spark back in his legal decisions because the court was undergoing a shift to the more conservative Rehnquist Court, which began in 1986.[24] Marshall nicknamed the 5 foot 3 inch Kagan "Shorty".[5] She later entered private practice as an associate at the Washington, D.C., law firm of Williams & Connolly.[1] As a junior associate, Kagan drafted briefs and conducted discovery, which meant looking at evidence in preparation for trial.[25] She also argued several cases before judges. During her short time at Williams & Connolly, she handled five lawsuits that involved First Amendment or media law issues and libel issues.[26]
Elena Kagan - Wikipedia

Last edited:

You seem to know it, you tell me. Nevermind I found it myself.

Kagan was a law clerk for Judge Abner J. Mikva of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit in 1987. She emerged as one of Mikva's favorite clerks; he called Kagan "the pick of the litter."[23] She also clerked for Justice Thurgood Marshall of the U.S. Supreme Court in 1988 ending the clerkship at the end of the year. Justice Marshall hired Kagan to help him put the spark back in his legal decisions because the court was undergoing a shift to the more conservative Rehnquist Court, which began in 1986.[24] Marshall nicknamed the 5 foot 3 inch Kagan "Shorty".[5] She later entered private practice as an associate at the Washington, D.C., law firm of Williams & Connolly.[1] As a junior associate, Kagan drafted briefs and conducted discovery, which meant looking at evidence in preparation for trial.[25] She also argued several cases before judges. During her short time at Williams & Connolly, she handled five lawsuits that involved First Amendment or media law issues and libel issues.[26]
Elena Kagan - Wikipedia

So I guess you figured out she was never a judge in any court. The fact is at least 51 people have sat on the court with no judicial experience before Kagan. That's about 46% of the people who were on the supreme court were never judges.

https://www.quora.com/Which-U-S-Sup...prior-to-being-nominated-to-the-Supreme-Court

I can't wait to take the wife in to vote that day. I hope the GOP stays pissed enough that the bed wetters commit mass suicide the day after the "blue wave" proves to be a toilet, and not a single democrook wins a significant seat.

Remeber to remind your wife what Trump said about Cruz's wife and he still sucks up to him...

You'll know then if your wife wants a real man.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

How about another prediction oreo? Those are always funny.

Forum List

Back