Ted Cruz--would you still vote for him?

As we know Ted Cruz was the right wing darling of the Republican party, prior to getting kicked to the curb in the southern bible belt for Trump. That area was supposed to be his stronghold and the path to the nomination in 2016.

Right now Ted Cruz is in the fight of his life down in Texas with Beto O'Rourke, who has outraised Cruz by millions. but is still behind in the polls by anywhere from 4 to 7 points.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2018 - Texas Senate - Cruz vs. O'Rourke

My problem with Ted Cruz is--that he is nothing more than a political opportunist. I really didn't like that he said NO to everything, and continually grasped the opportunity to threaten to shut down the government at every opportunity--(when the debt ceiling needed to be raised.) But since Trump is in office the debt ceiling can be raised to whatever amount and he's O.K. with it. Not a peep out of him.

136527_600.jpg

Cruz continually threatened to defund Obamacare, thereby leaving millions that were forced onto this program without insurance overnight. Now he knew dam well that Republicans ({Paul Ryan) would not do that for the above reason, but he played that hand so often it became ridiculous. It pitted Republicans against Republicans. The words Rino & Establishment Republicans were invented because of Ted Cruz. It outraged his right wing base, and their anger was directed at other Republicans. In fact on many right wing talk show programs, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity & others-- Republicans were attacked more often than Democrats, all because of the antics, & personal political goals of Ted Cruz. Senate Republicans got to where they couldn't stand him.

Cruz even read Green Eggs & Ham on the Senate floor over Obamacare. One of the most bizare scenes ever to be played out on the U.S. Senate floor.

But I think the most disturbing thing about Ted Cruz. Is he endorsed a man (Trump) who continually called him "lying Ted", insulted his wife Heidi, and even stated that his father was a co-conspirator in the assassination of JFK. To me, that shows a weakness of character that is unmatched by NONE. Would you have done the same?

Cruz-voting-for-Trump.png

I thinks Texas deserves a working Senator and not a political opportunist.

We shall see.

Is his opponent a democrat? I've reached the point where I'd vote for a dead possum over a guilty until proven innocent democrat.

I assume you're reflecting on the Ass Clown that will be flying down to rally up the troops for Cruz. You know with 5 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand Jury indictments and 100's of criminal charges, the last thing Cruz "should" want is for Trump to show up at a campaign rally for him--:auiqs.jpg:

But I guess Texans really don't pay much attention to anything along those lines.

There's nothing like admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

In the video they are referencing an article that was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper over a year ago. Apparently Trump surrogates were being picked up in routine spying operations of Russian intelligence assets by several different foreign countries since 2015 Here is the article
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation of Clappers testimony scroll down this link until you see Fienstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

I am certain Robert Mueller is following DOJ protocol by not releasing any new information until after the midterm election, and after that all holy hell will break loose.

image038-4.jpg

I think Texans were inundated with Russian facebook adds also. You might recognize a few of them.

russian-facebook-example-980.jpg

You can click this link to redirect to another post on this board as to whyJames Clapper stated that Vladimir Putin did indeed affect the outcome fo the election. This post explains how he did it.,
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

Don't believe for a single second that Ted Cruz doesn't know anything about this. He knows. For political expedience ONLY, he just isn't going to expose a traitor within his own party that is now POTUS out of fear of losing his own seat.

Last edited:
My problem with Ted Cruz is--that he is nothing more than a political opportunist. I really didn't like that he said
<snipped to weed out the drivel>

We shall see.
Couple of points from somebody who is actually from Texas.
We really don’t care what you “think”.
We really don’t care what you like.
Feel free to stay the hell out, in fact we’d encourage you to do so.
Ted IS an asshole, but he is our asshole.
The fake Mexican would be a nonentity but for outside interference.
God Bless Texas

Texas%20flag-XXL-anim.gif

And here's a message for you in TEXAS-keep your dumb ass's out of my state of Colorado--:asshole:
Sending our dumbasses to Colorado threatens to raise the IQ of both locales. I’d be happy to start with the fake Texans in the Bush clan.

A Trump tard never ceases to amaze. You might want to redirect to this post on this thread by clicking this link and spend more than 2 seconds on it.

e3aa49b47476e75174b9bee0e4656ee0.jpg

Last edited:
as to whyJames Clapper stated that Vladimir Putin did indeed affect the outcome fo the election. This post explains how he did it

If your BIRDBRAIN can PARROT it, then it MUST be TRUE!!!!

as to whyJames Clapper stated that Vladimir Putin did indeed affect the outcome fo the election. This post explains how he did it

If your BIRDBRAIN can PARROT it, then it MUST be TRUE!!!!

That;'s the issue right now, a Trump tard can no longer determine what's fake and what isn't. I just gave you a video, and you watched Trump's lips smacking in sync with his words, & you won't believe sworn testimony coming out of James Clapper, National Intelligence director who has served many different administrations, in front of a Senate Intelligence committee hearing. Click this link to redirect to the post on this thread.

That's why you're AMAZING! It's because you only listen to or read the news you want to hear which is more than likely this: Click this link to redirect to another thread on this board, and the problem with FOX NEWS today.
I feel sorry for anyone that is still watching FOX NEWS. They are the FAKE news.

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

Which has created this syndrome called the DUNNING--KRUGER EFFECT. Click this link for an explanation.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters' brains

trumpshockreuters.jpg

Or you're just a Russian troll on this board, operating out of St. Petersburg, Russia.
Inside the Russian Troll Factory: Zombies and a Breakneck Pace
RogerR20180225_low.jpg

As we know Ted Cruz was the right wing darling of the Republican party, prior to getting kicked to the curb in the southern bible belt for Trump. That area was supposed to be his stronghold and the path to the nomination in 2016.

Right now Ted Cruz is in the fight of his life down in Texas with Beto O'Rourke, who has outraised Cruz by millions. but is still behind in the polls by anywhere from 4 to 7 points.

My problem with Ted Cruz is--that he is nothing more than a political opportunist. I really didn't like that he said NO to everything, and continually grasped the opportunity to threaten to shut down the government at every opportunity--(when the debt ceiling needed to be raised.) But since Trump is in office the debt ceiling can be raised to whatever amount and he's O.K. with it. Not a peep out of him.

136527_600.jpg

Cruz continually threatened to defund Obamacare, thereby leaving millions that were forced onto this program without insurance overnight. Now he knew dam well that Republicans ({Paul Ryan) would not do that for the above reason, but he played that hand so often it became ridiculous. It pitted Republicans against Republicans. The words Rino & Establishment Republicans were invented because of Ted Cruz. It outraged his right wing base, and their anger was directed at other Republicans. In fact on many right wing talk show programs, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity & others-- Republicans were attacked more often than Democrats, all because of the antics, & personal political goals of Ted Cruz. Senate Republicans got to where they couldn't stand him.

Cruz even read Green Eggs & Ham on the Senate floor over Obamacare. One of the most bizare scenes ever to be played out on the U.S. Senate floor.

But I think the most disturbing thing about Ted Cruz. Is he endorsed a man (Trump) who continually called him "lying Ted", insulted his wife Heidi, and even stated that his father was a co-conspirator in the assassination of JFK. To me, that shows a weakness of character that is unmatched by NONE. Would you have done the same?

We shall see.

He’s no different than any other politician. And if you’re in Texas and are considering voting for his Dem opponent then you don’t understand how things work in congress. Party trumps person. If you have either conservative or liberal convictions you should always vote the party that most aligns with your convictions regardless of the person running.

you should always vote the party that most aligns with your convictions regardless of the person running.
i go with the PERSON that most aligns with my convictions.....fuck the party bullshit...

Here’s the problem with that approach. The majority party sets and guides the agenda, They also get most of the committee chairs, so even if your guy were Jesus Christ himself, if his party is not the majority, his influence is minimal at best. Why do you suppose each party wants the majority so bad?

Of course they want the majority. But the question is why do you want a Senator that really doesn't do much except say NO--and creates problems for other working Republicans--because he is using his position for nothing more than personal political gain. Cruz is just a "showman."

nothing more than personal political gain?....you have just described 98% of the congress.....

Hmm...98% of congress. 435 house, 100 in the senate, that’s 535 members, which means you’re saying there are 10 or 11 members who aren’t interested in political gain. I’d be shocked if there were 3 or 4. They’re all scum. Trust me, it’s how you get the job.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

...and the bedwetting continues

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.
Rafael "Ted" Cruz isn't eligible to be the POTUS.

Probably so, much like spineless McCain was not either

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

Is his opponent a democrat? I've reached the point where I'd vote for a dead possum over a guilty until proven innocent democrat.

I assume you're reflecting on the Ass Clown that will be flying down to rally up the troops for Cruz. You know with 5 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand Jury indictments and 100's of criminal charges, the last thing Cruz "should" want is for Trump to show up at a campaign rally for him--:auiqs.jpg:

But I guess Texans really don't pay much attention to anything along those lines.

In the video they are referencing an article that was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper over a year ago. Apparently Trump surrogates were being picked up in routine spying operations of Russian intelligence assets by several different foreign countries since 2015 Here is the article

For confirmation of Clappers testimony scroll down this link until you see Fienstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

I am certain Robert Mueller is following DOJ protocol by not releasing any new information until after the midterm election, and after that all holy hell will break loose.

image038-4.jpg

I think Texans were inundated with Russian facebook adds also. You might recognize a few of them.

You can click this link to redirect to another post on this board as to whyJames Clapper stated that Vladimir Putin did indeed affect the outcome fo the election. This post explains how he did it.,

Don't believe for a single second that Ted Cruz doesn't know anything about this. He knows. For political expedience ONLY, he just isn't going to expose a traitor within his own party that is now POTUS out of fear of losing his own seat.

You might want to get a grip. Your posts are creating visual "verbal diarrhea". My comment had nothing to do with Trump. It had nothing to do with Russians. Not a thing about Mueller. Didn't mention Clapper. My comment was a response to your OP question. Throwing all this other mess out here won't distract from the fact that, especially after their disgraceful behavior during the Kavanaugh confirmation, voting for a polecat is preferable to voting for ANY democrat.

I have this strong feeling Ted Cruz will win! :2up:

you know.... that's my feeling!:thup:

He’s no different than any other politician. And if you’re in Texas and are considering voting for his Dem opponent then you don’t understand how things work in congress. Party trumps person. If you have either conservative or liberal convictions you should always vote the party that most aligns with your convictions regardless of the person running.
you should always vote the party that most aligns with your convictions regardless of the person running.
i go with the PERSON that most aligns with my convictions.....fuck the party bullshit...

Here’s the problem with that approach. The majority party sets and guides the agenda, They also get most of the committee chairs, so even if your guy were Jesus Christ himself, if his party is not the majority, his influence is minimal at best. Why do you suppose each party wants the majority so bad?

Of course they want the majority. But the question is why do you want a Senator that really doesn't do much except say NO--and creates problems for other working Republicans--because he is using his position for nothing more than personal political gain. Cruz is just a "showman."
nothing more than personal political gain?....you have just described 98% of the congress.....

Hmm...98% of congress. 435 house, 100 in the senate, that’s 535 members, which means you’re saying there are 10 or 11 members who aren’t interested in political gain. I’d be shocked if there were 3 or 4. They’re all scum. Trust me, it’s how you get the job.
i have to give some of them the benefit of the doubt.....there may be some new ones that dont have the taint yet....

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

I voted for Cruz in the primaries but never again. He is not a conservative as the conservative movement is dead in the Republican Party. Ronald Reagan was a conservative who wanted to help people. The hateful right's answer is drop dead if you aren't a millionaire. Reagan said no one should be able to see a doctor because they can't afford it yet the far right is doing everything they can to kick people off of their healthcare insurance Obamacare did some good as more people got coverage. However it also created problems that need to be fixed. Instead of fixing it, Republicans made it worse by their fanatical desire to end it. Their replacement plan was to pit groups against each other. Another thing Reagan said was that if we took all the money we spend on fighting poverty and gave it to the poor, they would not be poor anymore. He did not believe in kicking people off welfare if they needed help as the hateful right wants to do. The Heritage Foundation was a organization that wanted to find new ideas for helping people. Today they are a attack dog for the hateful right.

The problem with Texas is it has a large number of ignorant people. People who claim to believe in the Bible look the other way over a immoral Trump. The so-called conservative movement has shown it is rotten and corrupt to the core. I voted my values although I had to vote for a independent candidate to do it.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

I voted for Cruz in the primaries but never again. He is not a conservative as the conservative movement is dead in the Republican Party. Ronald Reagan was a conservative who wanted to help people. The hateful right's answer is drop dead if you aren't a millionaire. Reagan said no one should be able to see a doctor because they can't afford it yet the far right is doing everything they can to kick people off of their healthcare insurance Obamacare did some good as more people got coverage. However it also created problems that need to be fixed. Instead of fixing it, Republicans made it worse by their fanatical desire to end it. Their replacement plan was to pit groups against each other. Another thing Reagan said was that if we took all the money we spend on fighting poverty and gave it to the poor, they would not be poor anymore. He did not believe in kicking people off welfare if they needed help as the hateful right wants to do. The Heritage Foundation was a organization that wanted to find new ideas for helping people. Today they are a attack dog for the hateful right.

The problem with Texas is it has a large number of ignorant people. People who claim to believe in the Bible look the other way over a immoral Trump. The so-called conservative movement has shown it is rotten and corrupt to the core. I voted my values although I had to vote for a independent candidate to do it.

Lol
Shit for brains, Obama care bankrupted millions of conservatives.
Because it forced people that did not want anything to do with it to pay for other people shit that themselves could not possibly afford.
Socialist entitlement programs never work for the good of people long term because it’s a world of shit and piss you fucking moron

My problem with Ted Cruz is--that he is nothing more than a political opportunist.
If you would have added the words 'self-serving, criminal' in front of the words 'poltical opportunist' you would have almost perfectly described Hillary Clinton...

Just sayin'...

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

I thiink there are millions of people in this country that would NEVER say that John McCain was spineless. Did you pick that up from Ted Cruz too?

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

I thiink there are millions of people in this country that would NEVER say that John McCain was spineless. Did you pick that up from Ted Cruz too?

All career politicians are spineless... The so-called “Maverick” was not much of a maverick

Sorry bout that,

I'm not in texas, but I hope he wins. NO DEMOCRATS. Ever again.

1. I don't know one person who is stupid enough to vote for a fake mexican / baby killing want to be JFK.
2. I'm voting Cruz and his Cruz Missile which will blow that bay killer / fake mexican a new ass hole!
3. Never to be heard of again....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

image038-4.jpg

You might want to get a grip. Your posts are creating visual "verbal diarrhea". My comment had nothing to do with Trump. It had nothing to do with Russians. Not a thing about Mueller. Didn't mention Clapper. My comment was a response to your OP question. Throwing all this other mess out here won't distract from the fact that, especially after their disgraceful behavior during the Kavanaugh confirmation, voting for a polecat is preferable to voting for ANY democrat.

So you were referring to Brett Kavanuah in your post, which you should have made clear in the first place. You're on a big boy & girl political board here, not a FOX NEWS facebook page.

As far as Brett Kavanaugh--there are millions in this country that believe he lied under oath. His Yale roommate, James Croche was interviewed and talked about Kavanuagh's drinking habits and the meaning of certain words on his calendar.

You might want to listen to this.

I really don't know anyone that would lie or be a part of a conspiracy to smear a U.S. Supreme court nominee that would ask for an FBI investigation into their own allegation, and that is exactly what Dr. Ford did.. She didn't want to testify, she didn't want her letter released to the public, and she didn't want her name realised. All she wanted was an investigation. She just got caught up into the politics of it all.
Christine Blasey Ford wants FBI investigation before testifying - CNNPolitics

She also passed a polygraph that was given to her by a former FBI agent who attested to the accuracy of that test.
Here's the polygraph test Christine Blasey Ford took on her allegations against Kavanaugh

And if her public testimony was "acting" then move over Meryl Streep you have just met your match.

They're going to show up this midterm.

The 2nd annual womans march held on January 20, 2018.
More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

The first woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, January 20, 2017 For lots of more pictures go to this link, I think you'll find TEXAS in there.
Woman's march pictures

By Republicans confirming Brett Kavanaugh without more witness's of his younger behavior not being interviewed by the FBI only exaserbates the problems that the Republican party already has with women.
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F648090%2F85df836c-a7cf-44a6-9cf0-a833a50762ac.jpg

Victims of sexual assault & harrassment.

You have awoken a sleeping giant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back