Ted Cruz--would you still vote for him?

If Beto wants to impress me as a Texas voter he can start by using his actual first name Robert instead of going with Beto in an obvious attempt to sound more Hispanic and pander to the latino vote.

As we know Ted Cruz was the right wing darling of the Republican party, prior to getting kicked to the curb in the southern bible belt for Trump. That area was supposed to be his stronghold and the path to the nomination in 2016.

Right now Ted Cruz is in the fight of his life down in Texas with Beto O'Rourke, who has outraised Cruz by millions. but is still behind in the polls by anywhere from 4 to 7 points.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2018 - Texas Senate - Cruz vs. O'Rourke

My problem with Ted Cruz is--that he is nothing more than a political opportunist. I really didn't like that he said NO to everything, and continually grasped the opportunity to threaten to shut down the government at every opportunity--(when the debt ceiling needed to be raised.) But since Trump is in office the debt ceiling can be raised to whatever amount and he's O.K. with it. Not a peep out of him.

136527_600.jpg

Cruz continually threatened to defund Obamacare, thereby leaving millions that were forced onto this program without insurance overnight. Now he knew dam well that Republicans ({Paul Ryan) would not do that for the above reason, but he played that hand so often it became ridiculous. It pitted Republicans against Republicans. The words Rino & Establishment Republicans were invented because of Ted Cruz. It outraged his right wing base, and their anger was directed at other Republicans. In fact on many right wing talk show programs, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity & others-- Republicans were attacked more often than Democrats, all because of the antics, & personal political goals of Ted Cruz. Senate Republicans got to where they couldn't stand him.

Cruz even read Green Eggs & Ham on the Senate floor over Obamacare. One of the most bizare scenes ever to be played out on the U.S. Senate floor.

But I think the most disturbing thing about Ted Cruz. Is he endorsed a man (Trump) who continually called him "lying Ted", insulted his wife Heidi, and even stated that his father was a co-conspirator in the assassination of JFK. To me, that shows a weakness of character that is unmatched by NONE. Would you have done the same?

Cruz-voting-for-Trump.png

I thinks Texas deserves a working Senator and not a political opportunist.

We shall see.

He’s no different than any other politician. And if you’re in Texas and are considering voting for his Dem opponent then you don’t understand how things work in congress. Party trumps person. If you have either conservative or liberal convictions you should always vote the party that most aligns with your convictions regardless of the person running.

you should always vote the party that most aligns with your convictions regardless of the person running.
i go with the PERSON that most aligns with my convictions.....fuck the party bullshit...

Here’s the problem with that approach. The majority party sets and guides the agenda, They also get most of the committee chairs, so even if your guy were Jesus Christ himself, if his party is not the majority, his influence is minimal at best. Why do you suppose each party wants the majority so bad?

im not a party guy buck....i despise both of them and will oppose just about anyone who runs for them....the problem with your approach is we get the same old shit,with maybe a different smell,but its the same old shit....

As we know Ted Cruz was the right wing darling of the Republican party, prior to getting kicked to the curb in the southern bible belt for Trump. That area was supposed to be his stronghold and the path to the nomination in 2016.

Right now Ted Cruz is in the fight of his life down in Texas with Beto O'Rourke, who has outraised Cruz by millions. but is still behind in the polls by anywhere from 4 to 7 points.

My problem with Ted Cruz is--that he is nothing more than a political opportunist. I really didn't like that he said NO to everything, and continually grasped the opportunity to threaten to shut down the government at every opportunity--(when the debt ceiling needed to be raised.) But since Trump is in office the debt ceiling can be raised to whatever amount and he's O.K. with it. Not a peep out of him.

136527_600.jpg

Cruz continually threatened to defund Obamacare, thereby leaving millions that were forced onto this program without insurance overnight. Now he knew dam well that Republicans ({Paul Ryan) would not do that for the above reason, but he played that hand so often it became ridiculous. It pitted Republicans against Republicans. The words Rino & Establishment Republicans were invented because of Ted Cruz. It outraged his right wing base, and their anger was directed at other Republicans. In fact on many right wing talk show programs, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity & others-- Republicans were attacked more often than Democrats, all because of the antics, & personal political goals of Ted Cruz. Senate Republicans got to where they couldn't stand him.

Cruz even read Green Eggs & Ham on the Senate floor over Obamacare. One of the most bizare scenes ever to be played out on the U.S. Senate floor.

But I think the most disturbing thing about Ted Cruz. Is he endorsed a man (Trump) who continually called him "lying Ted", insulted his wife Heidi, and even stated that his father was a co-conspirator in the assassination of JFK. To me, that shows a weakness of character that is unmatched by NONE. Would you have done the same?

We shall see.

He’s no different than any other politician. And if you’re in Texas and are considering voting for his Dem opponent then you don’t understand how things work in congress. Party trumps person. If you have either conservative or liberal convictions you should always vote the party that most aligns with your convictions regardless of the person running.

you should always vote the party that most aligns with your convictions regardless of the person running.
i go with the PERSON that most aligns with my convictions.....fuck the party bullshit...

Here’s the problem with that approach. The majority party sets and guides the agenda, They also get most of the committee chairs, so even if your guy were Jesus Christ himself, if his party is not the majority, his influence is minimal at best. Why do you suppose each party wants the majority so bad?

Of course they want the majority. But the question is why do you want a Senator that really doesn't do much except say NO--and creates problems for other working Republicans--because he is using his position for nothing more than personal political gain. Cruz is just a "showman."

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

im not a party guy buck....i despise both of them and will oppose just about anyone who runs for them....the problem with your approach is we get the same old shit,with maybe a different smell,but its the same old shit....

No sometimes you have to fire a shot across the bow. What it does is tell other polticians, especially in the same party that you're not happy with their performance, and they typically react to it.

Apathy won't get you anywhere, and it only guarantees the same ol same ol.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

I’m not a party guy either, but by core values and the political realty dictate that I pick a party. Guys like us are doomed to frustration. Be well.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

Of course they want the majority. But the question is why do you want a Senator that really doesn't do much except say NO--and creates problems for other working Republicans--because he is using his position for nothing more than personal political gain. Cruz is just a "showman."

That’s why you don’t vote for Cruz, you vote for the values his party (allegedly) represents. And now we are back where we started.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

So if Ted Cruz fucks a little kid, you damn well turn the other cheek and ask him for more. Since it'll help your party.

What kind of sick fuck even thinks something like that much less puts it in writing.? Pathetic.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.
Rafael "Ted" Cruz isn't eligible to be the POTUS.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

I'd vote for Cruz, easily. And you are likely to be surprised when the convcited felon, beto, is kicked to the curb.

My problem with Ted Cruz is he is a political opportunist. I really didn't like that he said NO to everything, and continually grasped the opportunity to threaten to shut down the government at every opportunity--(when the debt ceiling needed to be raised.) But since Trump is in office the debt ceiling can be raised to whatever amount and he's O.K. with it. Not a peep out of him.

136527_600.jpg

Cruz continually threatened to defund Obamacare, thereby leaving millions that were forced onto this program without insurance overnight. Now he knew dam well that Republicans ({Paul Ryan) would not do that for the above reason, but he played that hand so often it became ridiculous. It pitted Republicans against Republicans. The words Rino & Establishment Republicans were invented because of Ted Cruz. In fact, he even read Green Eggs & Ham on the U.S. Senate floor over Obamacare. One of the most absurd scenes ever to be played out on the U.S. Senate floor.

We shall see.

Cruz is the male equivalent of Sarah Palin.

They are morons. Both of them.

Ted Cruz? The guy who won several cases in Front of the Supreme Court....and you call him a moron? You truly are the moron....

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

So if Ted Cruz fucks a little kid, you damn well turn the other cheek and ask him for more. Since it'll help your party.

I’m not going to dignify that idiotic post by addressing it.

Separating babies from their mothers is definitely a way that babies can be fuked.

Democrats have been separating babies from their mothers as a policy for years. Abortion. Hypocrite ass.

The Libs pissed away 1.2 BILLION dollars on the loser HRC.
They are about to piss away 40 million dollars on BO in Texas.
Who the fuck would trust them with the national budget???????????

My problem with Ted Cruz is--that he is nothing more than a political opportunist. I really didn't like that he said
<snipped to weed out the drivel>

We shall see.
Couple of points from somebody who is actually from Texas.
We really don’t care what you “think”.
We really don’t care what you like.
Feel free to stay the hell out, in fact we’d encourage you to do so.
Ted IS an asshole, but he is our asshole.
The fake Mexican would be a nonentity but for outside interference.
God Bless Texas

Texas%20flag-XXL-anim.gif

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

Is his opponent a democrat? I've reached the point where I'd vote for a dead possum over a guilty until proven innocent democrat.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

nothing more than personal political gain?....you have just described 98% of the congress.....

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

No sometimes you have to fire a shot across the bow. What it does is tell other polticians, especially in the same party that you're not happy with their performance, and they typically react to it.

Apathy won't get you anywhere, and it only guarantees the same ol same ol.

No sometimes you have to fire a shot across the bow.
my shot across the bow is to not vote for them....
What it does is tell other polticians, especially in the same party that you're not happy with their performance, and they typically react to it.
if they win they dont react to shit....
Apathy won't get you anywhere
it isnt apathy if you are out there voting
and it only guarantees the same ol same ol.
the same old same old is guaranteed when you vote for the same person or the same party.....

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

I’m not a party guy either, but by core values and the political realty dictate that I pick a party. Guys like us are doomed to frustration. Be well.

i agree to a point,but i will not vote for these party guys because no matter what they say,they do their parties bidding.....

My problem with Ted Cruz is--that he is nothing more than a political opportunist. I really didn't like that he said

We shall see.
God Bless Texas

And here's a message for you in TEXAS-keep your dumb ass's out of my state of Colorado--:asshole:

We shall see.
God Bless Texas

And here's a message for you in TEXAS-keep your dumb ass's out of my state of Colorado--:asshole:
Sending our dumbasses to Colorado threatens to raise the IQ of both locales. I’d be happy to start with the fake Texans in the Bush clan.

Forum List

Back