Ted Cruz--would you still vote for him?

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
As we know Ted Cruz was the right wing darling of the Republican party, prior to getting kicked to the curb in the southern bible belt for Trump. That area was supposed to be his stronghold and the path to the nomination in 2016.

Right now Ted Cruz is in the fight of his life down in Texas with Beto O'Rourke, who has outraised Cruz by millions. but is still behind in the polls by anywhere from 4 to 7 points.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2018 - Texas Senate - Cruz vs. O'Rourke

My problem with Ted Cruz is--that he is nothing more than a political opportunist. I really didn't like that he said NO to everything, and continually grasped the opportunity to threaten to shut down the government at every opportunity--(when the debt ceiling needed to be raised.) But since Trump is in office the debt ceiling can be raised to whatever amount and he's O.K. with it. Not a peep out of him.

136527_600.jpg

Cruz continually threatened to defund Obamacare, thereby leaving millions that were forced onto this program without insurance overnight. Now he knew dam well that Republicans ({Paul Ryan) would not do that for the above reason, but he played that hand so often it became ridiculous. It pitted Republicans against Republicans. The words Rino & Establishment Republicans were invented because of Ted Cruz. It outraged his right wing base, and their anger was directed at other Republicans. In fact on many right wing talk show programs, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity & others-- Republicans were attacked more often than Democrats, all because of the antics, & personal political goals of Ted Cruz. Senate Republicans got to where they couldn't stand him.

Cruz even read Green Eggs & Ham on the Senate floor over Obamacare. One of the most bizare scenes ever to be played out on the U.S. Senate floor.

But I think the most disturbing thing about Ted Cruz. Is he endorsed a man (Trump) who continually called him "lying Ted", insulted his wife Heidi, and even stated that his father was a co-conspirator in the assassination of JFK. To me, that shows a weakness of character that is unmatched by NONE. Would you have done the same?

Cruz-voting-for-Trump.png

I thinks Texas deserves a working Senator and not a political opportunist.

We shall see.

Last edited:
As we know Ted Cruz was the right wing darling of the Republican party, prior to getting kicked to the curb in the southern bible belt for Trump. That area was supposed to be his stronghold and the path to the nomination in 2016.

Right now Ted Cruz is in the fight of his life down in Texas with Beto O'Rourke, who has outraised Cruz by millions. but is still behind in the polls by anywhere from 4 to 7 points.

My problem with Ted Cruz is he is a political opportunist. I really didn't like that he said NO to everything, and continually grasped the opportunity to threaten to shut down the government at every opportunity--(when the debt ceiling needed to be raised.) But since Trump is in office the debt ceiling can be raised to whatever amount and he's O.K. with it. Not a peep out of him.

136527_600.jpg

Cruz continually threatened to defund Obamacare, thereby leaving millions that were forced onto this program without insurance overnight. Now he knew dam well that Republicans ({Paul Ryan) would not do that for the above reason, but he played that hand so often it became ridiculous. It pitted Republicans against Republicans. The words Rino & Establishment Republicans were invented because of Ted Cruz. In fact, he even read Green Eggs & Ham on the U.S. Senate floor over Obamacare. One of the most absurd scenes ever to be played out on the U.S. Senate floor.

But I think the most disturbing thing about Ted Cruz. Is he endorsed a man (Trump) who continually called him "lying Ted", insulted his wife Heidi, and even stated that his father was a co-conspirator in the assassination of JFK. To me, that shows a weakness of character that is unmatched by NONE. Would you have done the same?

We shall see.

Cruz is the male equivalent of Sarah Palin.

They are morons. Both of them.

My problem with Ted Cruz is--that he is nothing more than a political opportunist. I really didn't like that he said NO to everything, and continually grasped the opportunity to threaten to shut down the government at every opportunity--(when the debt ceiling needed to be raised.) But since Trump is in office the debt ceiling can be raised to whatever amount and he's O.K. with it. Not a peep out of him.

136527_600.jpg

Cruz continually threatened to defund Obamacare, thereby leaving millions that were forced onto this program without insurance overnight. Now he knew dam well that Republicans ({Paul Ryan) would not do that for the above reason, but he played that hand so often it became ridiculous. It pitted Republicans against Republicans. The words Rino & Establishment Republicans were invented because of Ted Cruz. It outraged his right wing base, and their anger was directed at other Republicans. In fact on many right wing talk show programs, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity & others-- Republicans were attacked more often than Democrats, all because of the antics, & personal political goals of Ted Cruz. Senate Republicans got to where they couldn't stand him.

Cruz even read Green Eggs & Ham on the Senate floor over Obamacare. One of the most bizare scenes ever to be played out on the U.S. Senate floor.

We shall see.
If I was in his District I would in a heart beat.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

He doesn't need your vote, he is up by 9-)

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

The lie the Democrats continue with is that people will be without healthcare if Obamacare is gone. That's not true and you know it. No one goes without healthcare in this country.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

Texans will vote for the idiot again. No state has more invested in halting the advance of time than Texass.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

The lie the Democrats continue with is that people will be without healthcare if Obamacare is gone. That's not true and you know it. No one goes without healthcare in this country.

I thought the ACA was dead and gone? Man, nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated :(

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

He’s no different than any other politician. And if you’re in Texas and are considering voting for his Dem opponent then you don’t understand how things work in congress. Party trumps person. If you have either conservative or liberal convictions you should always vote the party that most aligns with your convictions regardless of the person running.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

He’s no different than any other politician. And if you’re in Texas and are considering voting for his Dem opponent then you don’t understand how things work in congress. Party trumps person. If you have either conservative or liberal convictions you should always vote the party that most aligns with your convictions regardless of the person running.

So if Ted Cruz fucks a little kid, you damn well turn the other cheek and ask him for more. Since it'll help your party.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

He has a STRONG lead even though 'rats are dumping MILLIONS to dump him.

Yeah, Cruz is great and that's why you will fail and lose MILLIONS.

136527_600.jpg

We shall see.

You just laid out the exact reasons why the political party system is outdated and a detriment to our democracy.

I can't wait to take the wife in to vote that day. I hope the GOP stays pissed enough that the bed wetters commit mass suicide the day after the "blue wave" proves to be a toilet, and not a single democrook wins a significant seat.

You just laid out the exact reasons why the political party system is outdated and a detriment to our democracy.

No, that is the reason why there are corrupt pieces of shit in both parties. The DNC is 100% gone, rotten to the core and needs to be dissolved. As does the GOP although some patriots remain and the globalists that keep the Bush aristocracy relevant are being replaced by liberty oriented people. The DNC must be crushed first. The collectivist agenda needs to be ridiculed to the point it is once again properly reviled by people who can read.

I hope Cruz rolls over that moonbat felon the bed wetters picked. Then I hope Trump makes him AG and sends Sessions on home. Ted Cruz went to a den of snakes and predators. He didn't make friends there. If you send a political whore to DC to represent you, do you want them to fit in with a bunch of corrupt sociopaths? Bed wetters themselves probably want to fit in with corrupt sociopaths, but I know I don't want someone associated with me to fit in with such people.

I think Cruz would drain the swamp, probably to a failing. If every corrupt piece of shit in DC actually faced prosecution once someone started to really dig into shit I'll bet most of the federal government would be draining their carribean accounts and fleeing to Russia. Across party lines too, because you know democrooks are taking everyone with them. It needs to be done though. If we allow ourselves to continue to be governed by self aggrandizing criminals we're going to lose the republic.

`
When I think of Cruz, I imagine a snake with a weasel face.

Wow...

What other insightful and well informed opinions do you have? I'd be interested in subscribing to your newsletter, or even assisting you in publishing one.

Failing that, I do bumper stickers for $5 a piece.

Forum List

Back