Leading Democrat on House Ways and Means would ask for Trump's tax returns

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'Rep. Richard Neal, the top Democrat of the House Ways and Means Committee, plans to ask for President Donald Trump's tax returns if Democrats win the House in November and he becomes the committee chairman.

The scope of the request and the process for how it would happen is still very much under discussion and will be part of the ongoing talks within the wider-Democratic caucus and among Democrats on the Ways and Means Committee if the Democrats take the House.
Neal, seen more within the caucus as an institutionalist than a liberal agitator, told CNN that he would hope the President would hand his returns over voluntarily.
"I think we would all be comfortable if this was done on a voluntary basis," Neal said.

"If they would resist the overture then I think you could probably see a long and grinding court case," he added.'

Leading Democrat on House Ways and Means would ask for Trump's tax returns - CNNPolitics

Trump is ALWAYS bragging about this and that. If these tax returns put him in a great light - he would have shown them years ago). The ONLY reason he does not want to show his tax returns is obviously because they show something other then he has been telling the American people.

Obviously, his dimwitted Trumpbots won't care. But many of the rest of us sure are curious. Especially since he said he would show them.

bored-employees-in-presentation-1940x900_29877.jpg

Every hypocritical dim in Congress needs to produce their tax returns for public viewing. Then they have grounds to make demands.

Last edited:
'Rep. Richard Neal, the top Democrat of the House Ways and Means Committee, plans to ask for President Donald Trump's tax returns if Democrats win the House in November and he becomes the committee chairman.

The scope of the request and the process for how it would happen is still very much under discussion and will be part of the ongoing talks within the wider-Democratic caucus and among Democrats on the Ways and Means Committee if the Democrats take the House.
Neal, seen more within the caucus as an institutionalist than a liberal agitator, told CNN that he would hope the President would hand his returns over voluntarily.
"I think we would all be comfortable if this was done on a voluntary basis," Neal said.

"If they would resist the overture then I think you could probably see a long and grinding court case," he added.'

Leading Democrat on House Ways and Means would ask for Trump's tax returns - CNNPolitics

Trump is ALWAYS bragging about this and that. If these tax returns put him in a great light - he would have shown them years ago). The ONLY reason he does not want to show his tax returns is obviously because they show something other then he has been telling the American people.

Obviously, his dimwitted Trumpbots won't care. But many of the rest of us sure are curious. Especially since he said he would show them.
fake news

• Banned

LOL...it's so nothing. Yet you bothered to enter the thread, at least glance at the article and than posted a picture to try and pretend like you don't care.

News for you pal...it is impossible to care about something that you comment about.

So obviously, you care about this subject.

And since you are a Trumpbot (I believe)...than you care about it because you are worried there might be something to it. There is no other practical reason for your post.

So noted.

We are done here....

have a nice day.

• Banned
You Trumpbots are so funny and predictable.

You claim no one cares about this. Yet the fact you people keep denying there is anything to see - when you all have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what is in those returns - is laughable.

And proves just how either gullible you are (believing Trump with no evidence to back his word up) and/or you are too ignorant/stupid to understand what Trump's tax returns could tell us. Not from an illegal issue - but from a 'he is not as REMOTELY rich as he claims' point-of-view.

And you are predictable in that I doubt much will come from this attempt to get at Trump's taxes (which he previously promises to disclose). But I just wanted to see you Trumpbots flop around pretending you don't care about something that clearly you do.
Trumpbots are so gullible and predictable...and funny to watch. You people have made politics a laugh since late 2016. A sad laugh - but a laugh, nonetheless.

Anyway, we will see what happens.

Last edited:

And President Trump would just tell him to go pound sand.

You Trumpbots are so funny.

You claim no one cares about this.

Yet the fact you people keep denying there is anything to see - when you all have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what is in those returns - is laughable.

And proves just how either gullible you are (believing Trump with no evidence to back his word up) and/or you are too ignorant/stupid to understand what Trump's tax returns could tell us. Not from an illegal issue - but from a 'he is not as REMOTELY rich as he claims' point-of-view.

We will see what happens.
It's gotta be ha\rd finding something more meaningless to post.

<snip/unsnip>Leading Democrat on House Ways and Means would ask for Trump's tax returns - CNNPoliticsTrump is ALWAYS bragging about this and that. If these tax returns put him in a great light - he would have shown them years ago). The ONLY reason he does not want to show his tax returns is obviously because they show something other then he has been telling the American people.Obviously, his dimwitted Trumpbots won't care. But many of the rest of us sure are curious. Especially since he said he would show them.
`
Considering this latest exposé by the NYT; Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father, there is ample reason to ask to see his tax returns.

<snip/unsnip>Leading Democrat on House Ways and Means would ask for Trump's tax returns - CNNPoliticsTrump is ALWAYS bragging about this and that. If these tax returns put him in a great light - he would have shown them years ago). The ONLY reason he does not want to show his tax returns is obviously because they show something other then he has been telling the American people.Obviously, his dimwitted Trumpbots won't care. But many of the rest of us sure are curious. Especially since he said he would show them.
`
Considering this latest exposé by the NYT; Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father, there is ample reason to ask to see his tax returns.

Honestly, I was thinking of that very article while I posted the OP.

Hillary released hers, which makes you the hypocrite.

1. Is Crooked Hillary an active member of Congress?
2. Crooked Hillary wrote off 30% of her idiotic speech income as "travel expense." :p

Next attempt to defend the hypocritical dims, punk?

LOL...it's so nothing. Yet you bothered to enter the thread, at least glance at the article and than posted a picture to try and pretend like you don't care.

News for you pal...it is impossible to care about something that you comment about.

So obviously, you care about this subject.

And since you are a Trumpbot (I believe)...than you care about it because you are worried there might be something to it. There is no other practical reason for your post.

So noted.

We are done here....

have a nice day.
What is there to do in canada?

Every hypocritical dim in Congress needs to produce their tax returns for public viewing. Then they have grounds to make demands.

Every Potus and want to be Potus has shown their return, NOT TUMP though.

Forum List

Back