Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing.......says the poor, hapless soul who posted a fake Kenyan Birth Certificate that he knew was fraudulent, that he knew had been provided by a 4 time convicted felony forgerer.

Porker, you're not a thinker. You're a repeater. You mindlessly recite whatever blithering birther idiocy you're told to repeat. And you don't even understand what you're posting.

But there is so much to repeat. And speaking of repeaters....you deniers are a broken record. It's happened on every political board I've visited.

Well at least you've embraced your role as conspiracy parrot. Demonstrating rather elegantly that a birther doesn't even need to understand what he's apeing to cling to his beliefs.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii ended any legal debate in 2008 with the issuance of Obama's COLB.

And there's not a thing you can do about it.

Perhaps I'll simply WAIT a half hour, or so, and make THIS QUESTION a THREAD UNTO ITSELF, and bring attention to this for all 20,000+ members of USMB.... oh dear, what shall the DummycRATS do then?

Point and laugh as we always do.

You're stuck, Viggy. You can't win the birther debate with law, reason, logic, the constitution, history, documentation, or sources. As the evidence disproving your silly conspiracy is just too good and too vast.

You're always reduced to spamming this same youtube video as your only response. And it doesn't even say what you claim it does.

Meanwhile, the issue was resolved legally in 2008 with the release of Obama's COLB. A COLB that Hawaii has affirmed, documenting a birth in Hawaii that Hawaii has affirmed as well.

And birthers ignore it all. There's a reason birthers are a national laughing stock. And should be.

I need do nothing but SHOW THE MOOOOCHER saying Barack's home country is Kenya.... Already stated that MONEY and POWER can buy or alter 99% of what goes on, EXCEPT when THE WIFE, gives the Manchurian muslim UP! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I believe we NEED ANOTHER LOOK at that splendid video!

And where does she say that Obama was born in Kenya? Give us the time stamp.

Its only 32 seconds long, so it should be remarkably easy for you to do.

You're repeating yourself....

Notice you couldn't actually answer my question. Nor cite where Ms. Obama ever said that her husband was born in Kenya.

You are my poster child for the 'Birthers are fucking idiots' theory of your movement.

Perhaps I'll simply WAIT a half hour, or so, and make THIS QUESTION a THREAD UNTO ITSELF, and bring attention to this for all 20,000+ members of USMB.... oh dear, what shall the DummycRATS do then?

You're stuck, Viggy. You can't win the birther debate with law, reason, logic, the constitution, history, documentation, or sources. As the evidence disproving your silly conspiracy is just too good and too vast.

You're always reduced to spamming this same youtube video as your only response. And it doesn't even say what you claim it does.

Meanwhile, the issue was resolved legally in 2008 with the release of Obama's COLB. A COLB that Hawaii has affirmed, documenting a birth in Hawaii that Hawaii has affirmed as well.

And birthers ignore it all. There's a reason birthers are a national laughing stock. And should be.

I need do nothing but SHOW THE MOOOOCHER saying Barack's home country is Kenya.... Already stated that MONEY and POWER can buy or alter 99% of what goes on, EXCEPT when THE WIFE, gives the Manchurian muslim UP! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Got any more obviously photoshopped images that fooled you? You know, like the one of Obama and Ayers together in college that you were dumb enough to think was real.

Notice you couldn't actually answer my question. Nor cite where Ms. Obama ever said that her husband was born in Kenya.

You are my poster child for the 'Birthers are fucking idiots' theory of your movement.

WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY? Such an easy question, yet NO ANSWERS!!!

Got any more obviously photoshopped images that fooled you?

WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?....PAWNED again!!!!

Do you think they actually fact check their claims? Of course not. They don't care if they're accurate. Piggy admitted that he intentionally posted a fraudulent 'kenyan birth certificate' and knew it was fraudulent when it posted it.

Birthers don't want truth. They despise truth. They want a lie that supports what they want to believe.

You're easily pissed off aren't you?....
ROTFL110x85.gif

Do you think they actually fact check their claims? Of course not. They don't care if they're accurate. Piggy admitted that he intentionally posted a fraudulent 'kenyan birth certificate' and knew it was fraudulent when it posted it.

Birthers don't want truth. They despise truth. They want a lie that supports what they want to believe.

WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?

"No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States."
Article II Constitution US Law LII Legal Information Institute

Kinda vague wording. Aren't Mexicans who become citizens "citizens of the United States" too? Great article and explanation of it all here specificly addressing Cruz' eligibility.

Yes Ted Cruz Can be President Cato Institute

Of course Cruz can be president. He was a citizen at birth. Thus, he's natural born. There's only citizen at birth (natural born) and citizen after birth (naturalized).

There is no third kind.

What difference does it make?

hillary1.jpg

ROTFL110x85.gif

Dude, I'm giggling my ass off reading the silly nonsense you birthers post.

There's a reason birthers are a national laughing stock. They're hilarious.

"No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States."
Article II Constitution US Law LII Legal Information Institute

Kinda vague wording. Aren't Mexicans who become citizens "citizens of the United States" too? Great article and explanation of it all here specificly addressing Cruz' eligibility.

Yes Ted Cruz Can be President Cato Institute

Of course Cruz can be president. He was a citizen at birth. Thus, he's natural born. There's only citizen at birth (natural born) and citizen after birth (naturalized).

There is no third kind.

Makes Skyhook look more than a little silly! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

hillary1.jpg

If you don't know, answer the question...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?

ROTFL110x85.gif

Dude, I'm giggling my ass off reading the silly nonsense you birthers post.

There's a reason birthers are a national laughing stock. They're hilarious.

Diversion from ...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?

Got any more obviously photoshopped images that fooled you? You know, like the one of Obama and Ayers together in college that you were dumb enough to think was real.

The only thing we know was that Ayers and Obama were buddies at Columbia U., where the liberal arsonists Weathermen went to 'study' communism.

Oh, I think, the entire country is getting sick of the sound of Ted Cruz's voice. Please, shut his mouth .

Listen to the SOUND of the Constitution Loving, pond scum, subversives as he TRIES to silence the Patriots of America, showing the masses the TRUTH!...Thank, moron!

LOL....Birthers hate the Constitution and hate Americans- that is why they try to subvert the Constitution to overthrow a legally elected President.

Honestly, I don't think birthers care one way or the other what the Constitution says. They have zero interest in fact checking any of their claims. So clearly the accuracy of any given accusation is irrelevant to their beliefs.

The constitution is just another source for them to ignore. Like any other that doesn't say what they want to believe.

The only thing we know was that Ayers and Obama were buddies at Columbia U., where the liberal arsonists Weathermen went to 'study' communism and riot.

hillary1.jpg

If you don't know, answer the question...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?
Why? It's more fun watching that aneurysm in your forehead pulsate. :thup:

The only thing we know was that Ayers and Obama were buddies at Columbia U., where the liberal arsonists Weathermen went to 'study' communism.

Laughing.....like you 'knew' that Obama went by 'Barry Soetoro' at Occidental? Until we asked you to back the claim up with actual evidence.

And then you tossed that piece of blithering nonsense on the midden heap with all the other 'fire and forget' cosnpiracy idiocy you've offered us.

If even you are going to treat your conspiracies like garbage to be discarded.....why would you expect us to treat them any differently?

Oh, I think, the entire country is getting sick of the sound of Ted Cruz's voice. Please, shut his mouth .

Listen to the SOUND of the Constitution Loving, pond scum, subversives as he TRIES to silence the Patriots of America, showing the masses the TRUTH!...Thank, moron!

LOL....Birthers hate the Constitution and hate Americans- that is why they try to subvert the Constitution to overthrow a legally elected President.

Honestly, I don't think birthers care one way or the other what the Constitution says. They have zero interest in fact checking any of their claims. So clearly the accuracy of any given accusation is irrelevant to their beliefs.

The constitution is just another source for them to ignore. Like any other that doesn't say what they want to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back