Trump Supporters: Real Men Wear Diapers

Few saw this thread because it was moved. Yeah, to the rubber room. FFS.

Stick to the topic. I want to know why you folks are wearing diapers And why you think real men wear diapers.

Wow look at your desperation to derail the thread. I guess Excalibur is a diapers for Trump proponen.

Remember the multiple threads where they told us Trump was passing gas in the courtroom? Yeah, they believed that too.

Exactly. These people are crazy as rabid bats and will stop at nothing in their attempts to get him out of their way. It's only going to get worse from here till November. Probably even after November.

I have a feels, that this time, they took things too far and that we may never see a return to sanity again.

They're just too mad and sociopathic these days

He may well be wearing diapers in the courtroom. Astronauts do when they are forced to go long stretches without access to a bathroom.

This thread and the imposters at the Trum rally show nothing but how disgusting Democrats can be. To ridicule a man his age after your party used lawfare to force him to sit in a room for eight plus hours a day instead of what the fear, which is Trump on the campaign trail.

Hey . . . maybe FDR used diapers also, confined to a wheelchair as he was. We wouldn't know it, because his Republican political oppenents would not sink to making an issue of it.
Democrats have gone full hamas.

Democrats have gone full hamas.
diaper man.jpg

MAGA TRE45ON 2024

diapers adult.jpg

Your pukey little thread should be derailed. It's devoid of proof of anything you people are saying.
Devoid of proof??? I have two links and many more if you do a modicum of research. The fact is there are Trump supporters who think that real men wear diapers. I am sure there are more than a few Trump posters on this site that have shown up at Trump rallies wearing diapers.

Stick to the topic. I want to know why you folks are wearing diapers And why you think real men wear diapers.

This is a slack jawed person's excuse for a topic. There are no more people on the right, than on the left wearing diapers. It's just more of the immature horseshit y'all are always slinging about, and you know it. You're just not honest enough to admit it.

And if you had a brain in your head, you'd know that the diaper business is bonkers these days and only going to be richer because of an aging population and those corporations efforts to make everyone believe they should be wearing them, when it's not always true.

Dishonest hack

Last edited:
He may well be wearing diapers in the courtroom. Astronauts do when they are forced to go long stretches without access to a bathroom.

This thread and the imposters at the Trum rally show nothing but how disgusting Democrats can be. To ridicule a man his age after your party used lawfare to force him to sit in a room for eight plus hours a day instead of what the fear, which is Trump on the campaign trail.

Hey . . . maybe FDR used diapers also, confined to a wheelchair as he was. We wouldn't know it, because his Republican political oppenents would not sink to making an issue of it.
You folks are hilarious

This is a slack jawed person's excuse for a topic. There are no more people on the right, than on the left wearing diapers. It's just more of the immature horseshit y'all are always slinging about, and you know it. You're just no honest enough to admit it.

And if you had a brain in your head, you'd know that the diaper business is bonkers these days and only going to be richer because of an aging population and those corporations efforts to make everyone believe they should be wearing them, when it's not always true.

Dishonest hack
Once again you miss the point. The folks wearing the diapers are Trump supporters who apparently have no bladder issues. So why are you folks wearing diapers when there is no medical or physical need for them. One can discern that because some of these Trumpers are wearing the diapers on the outside. What are you Trumpers trying to show or prove with your diaper wearing? Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back