Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You other LIBERALS can join in and answer the question...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?.... Unlike Skyhook, you don't NEED anyone permission to do so, he seems to think this is his HOME COUNTRY wher you need that permission from a party member!

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying her husband was born in Kenya, you can rejoin the conversation.

Meanwhile, Hawaii settled the issue legally in 2008....with the release of Obama's COLB. Where Obama's place of birth is listed as 'Honolulu'.

Resolving any constitutional challenges.

I can REPEAT this as many times as you can try to run away from it...
WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?

"Home country" refers to your ancestry. We're all descendants of immigrants. When someone from Boston says "I'm Irish," it doesn't mean they were born in Ireland - unless they were actually born in Ireland. It means Irish is their heritage. Their "home country" is Ireland. If one is speaking amongst Americans and they say "My home country is Ireland," it means they are of Irish heritage.

Most people understand this, except for Birfers who are so consumed by hate and rage over Obama, they go Full Retard.

It's embarrassing.

That's NOT what she said, if you are talking about your FATHERS ancestry, you say Father, it would have been simple for her to add ONE word....she didn't...are you saying she is that stupid?

No, I'm saying you're stupid because you're a partisan hack so consumed with rage you make a moron of yourself AND you discredit the conservative movement.

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying her husband was born in Kenya, you can rejoin the conversation.

Meanwhile, Hawaii settled the issue legally in 2008....with the release of Obama's COLB. Where Obama's place of birth is listed as 'Honolulu'.

You can repeat it as much as you like. And still, you have no quote of Ms. Obama ever saying her husband was born in Kenya.

Not one.

Meanwhile, the legal issues of Obama's eligibility for the presidency and place of birth were resolved in 2008. You can ignore this fact, but it doesn't change just because you close your eyes.

Say with me, Viggy...."President Barack Hussein Obama".

You're easy!

And where did Michelle say her husband was born in Kenya?

The same question leaves you stumped every time. With all legal issues resolved in 2008 with the Hawaiian COLB.

You're right....that was easy!

She didn't. She said in a speech that Kenya was Obama's home country.

The birfers, enveloped in rage to the point of ludicrous irrationality, took this to mean he was born in Kenya.

If he is an American, than the Mooooch lied! You can't have it both ways!

What IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?.... will YOU answer this direct question?

You can repeat it as much as you like. And still, you have no quote of Ms. Obama ever saying her husband was born in Kenya.

Not one.

Meanwhile, the legal issues of Obama's eligibility for the presidency and place of birth were resolved in 2008. You can ignore this fact, but it doesn't change just because you close your eyes.

You're easy!

The same question leaves you stumped every time. With all legal issues resolved in 2008 with the Hawaiian COLB.

The birfers, enveloped in rage to the point of ludicrous irrationality, took this to mean he was born in Kenya.

Sure you can. If he's born in the US, he's a natural born US citizen.

And Obama was born in Hawaii. So says the State of Hawaii and Obama's COLB. That you ignore both doesn't change a thing.

You other LIBERALS can join in and answer the question...WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?.... Unlike Skyhook, you don't NEED anyone permission to do so, he seems to think this is his HOME COUNTRY wher you need that permission from a party member!

"Home country" refers to your ancestry. We're all descendants of immigrants. When someone from Boston says "I'm Irish," it doesn't mean they were born in Ireland - unless they were actually born in Ireland. It means Irish is their heritage. Their "home country" is Ireland. If one is speaking amongst Americans and they say "My home country is Ireland," it means they are of Irish heritage.

Most people understand this, except for Birfers who are so consumed by hate and rage over Obama, they go Full Retard.

It's embarrassing.

That's NOT what she said, if you are talking about your FATHERS ancestry, you say Father, it would have been simple for her to add ONE word....she didn't...are you saying she is that stupid?

No, I'm saying you're stupid because you're a partisan hack so consumed with rage you make a moron of yourself AND you discredit the conservative movement.

And I say you are a dishonest lefty that refuses to answer the direct question

What IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?....

Not one.

You're easy!

Sure you can. If he's born in the US, he's a natural born US citizen.

And Obama was born in Hawaii. So says the State of Hawaii and Obama's COLB. That you ignore both doesn't change a thing.

But his wife says he's not....

What IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?.... care to answer the question?

It's embarrassing.

My home country is England.

You look like a total moron.

It's embarrassing.

So you were born in England, and just happen to be in America... I understand!

It's embarrassing.

Smiling...that's just an added bonus. You'd be shocked how little effort it takes them to go 'full retard'. All you have to do is punch holes in their non-batshit arguments. And they eventually abandon them all....and start spamming youtube videos.

It's embarrassing.

No I'm an American who was born in Canada and has English ancestry.

So you are naturalized American?

If his parents (or parent) were American, he'd be a citizen at birth. And natural born.....regardless of where he was born.

If his parents (or parent) were American, he'd be a citizen at birth. And natural born.....regardless of where he was born.

That's not what I asked, Skyhook....What IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?.... will YOU answer this direct question?

I honestly don't know that definition. (I'm not.) What I know is that Obama wasn't born in Kenya.

This whole thread is ridiculous. It reminds me when Pakistani PM Bhutto said in 2008 that bin Laden was dead, and all the twoofers took it as proof that Bush was behind 9/11 when she clearly meant something else.

That's not what I asked, Skyhook....What IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?.... will YOU answer this direct question?

You asked if he was a naturalized American. And if he was born in Canada to American parents, he'd be a natural born American.

Just like Ted Cruz.

I honestly don't know that definition. (I'm not.) What I know is that Obama wasn't born in Kenya.

This whole thread is ridiculous. It reminds me when Pakistani PM Bhutto said in 2008 that bin Laden was dead, and all the twoofers took it as proof that Bush was behind 9/11 when she clearly meant something else.

Mooooch says it's his home country, what do you consider your home country?

You asked if he was a naturalized American. And if he was born in Canada to American parents, he'd be a natural born American.

Just like Ted Cruz.

Yes, but not if his wife said his home country IS Kenya!

Lets say she says "America." So what? That doesn't prove anything. Michelle was referring to his ancestry, even if the literal definition is different.

You birfers have lost. Get over it. He wasn't born in Kenya. This is a distraction, which is why serious conservatives don't talk about it. (That, and its bullshit.) Obama has enough failures. You don't have to make up garbage about his place of birth.

The Birther conspiracy is stupid. Even among conspiracy theories, its especially so. As there is as much evidence that Obama was born in orbit as him being born in Kenya. Worse, there are birth certificates and official confirmation by the State of Hawaii that Obama was born in Hawaii.

So its doubly irrational. You have to believe in the absence of evidence while ignoring overwhelming contradictory evidence.

The weight of evidence has whittled the ranks of Birthers down to the most irrational, the least credible, the most desperate. And they make conservatives look absolutely awful.

Oh, I think, the entire country is getting sick of the sound of Ted Cruz's voice. Please, shut his mouth .

Listen to the SOUND of the Constitution Loving, pond scum, subversives as he TRIES to silence the Patriots of America, showing the masses the TRUTH!...Thank, moron!

LOL....Birthers hate the Constitution and hate Americans- that is why they try to subvert the Constitution to overthrow a legally elected President.

Honestly, I don't think birthers care one way or the other what the Constitution says. They have zero interest in fact checking any of their claims. So clearly the accuracy of any given accusation is irrelevant to their beliefs.

The constitution is just another source for them to ignore. Like any other that doesn't say what they want to believe.

LOL....I get this mental image of Vig shouting this at his computer spraying spittle all over it.

A Journey Home John F. Kennedy in Ireland - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library Museum

A Journey Home: John F. Kennedy in Ireland
March 17, 2006—September 15, 2007

Why does the JFK library call Ireland John F. Kennedy's home?

Oh, I think, the entire country is getting sick of the sound of Ted Cruz's voice. Please, shut his mouth .

Listen to the SOUND of the Constitution Loving, pond scum, subversives as he TRIES to silence the Patriots of America, showing the masses the TRUTH!...Thank, moron!

LOL....Birthers hate the Constitution and hate Americans- that is why they try to subvert the Constitution to overthrow a legally elected President.

Honestly, I don't think birthers care one way or the other what the Constitution says. They have zero interest in fact checking any of their claims. So clearly the accuracy of any given accusation is irrelevant to their beliefs.

The constitution is just another source for them to ignore. Like any other that doesn't say what they want to believe.

LOL....I get this mental image of Vig shouting this at his computer spraying spittle all over it.

A Journey Home John F. Kennedy in Ireland - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library Museum

A Journey Home: John F. Kennedy in Ireland
March 17, 2006—September 15, 2007

Why does the JFK library call Ireland John F. Kennedy's home?

Oh, you're missing the greater conspiracy;

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you! (Applause.) Hello, Dublin! (Applause.) Hello, Ireland! (Applause.) My name is Barack Obama -- (applause -- of the Moneygall Obamas. (Applause.) And I've come home to find the apostrophe that we lost somewhere along the way. (Laughter and applause.)

Remarks by the President at Irish Celebration in Dublin Ireland The White House

Using the guano laced reasoning of the birthers, Obama just admitted he was born in Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back