Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times will you say this bullshit, and how many time will I be forced to shove her words down your throat?.... Only the Skyhooker knows!

Right there on the video..."in Barack's HOME country". Bigger than shit. Unless she's Walter's sister and Jeff Dunham is vetriloquisting her voice. Given that she is a dummy.

And where does she say that Obama was born in Kenya?

And the State of Hawaii has contradicted them, affirming that they issued both documents. Your youtube video vs. the Registrar of Hawaii on the the validity of Hawaiian documents has the same winner every time.

Hawaii. As I said, birhers are fucking idiots.

And that would make whoever said that in Hawaii a goddamn liar....Liberal state.

The source would be Republican Governor Linda LIngle, who campaigned for McCain. And Republican Chiyome Fukino, appointed by Linda Lingle.

Not that it really matters. As you just demonstrated, you'll ignore anything that doesn't ape what you want to believe.

Which is why birthers are fucking idiots.

Yeah... that's the governor who helped cover up the crimes perpetrated by Bob Awana, her former chief of staff, who had to resign in disgrace.

So now the Republicans are in on it too, huh?

Way to add yet another layer of elaboration to an already ludicrously complicated and fantastically elaborate conspiracy. Backed by absolutely nothing, of course.

As I said, Birthers are fucking idiots. And they've earned their status as national laughing stocks.

Progressives are Relativists... and as a result they're as crooked as a ram's horn, without regard to WHAT party they participate from.

So both Democrats AND republicans are in on your little conspiracy? Wow. It just keeps getting bigger and bigger. More fantastically elaborate and wildly complicated. And still backed by absolutely nothing but your imagination.

Skyhooker, YOU are a coward, a liar, and all have now seen that you, like Barry, are a piece of shit...ONE MORE TIME...Where's your HOME COUNTRY pond scum?

Not a one of you subversives want to answer that?

Michelle doesn't know Barack's HOME COUNTRY!

You subversives are HILARIOUS!!!

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying that Obama was born in Kenya, you're free to rejoin the conversation.

Don't need to, your little coward ass can't and won't answer my question...
Where's your HOME COUNTRY pond scum?

When you can find a video of Ms. Obama saying Obama was born in Kenya, you're permitted to rejoin the conversation.

Still can't answer, can you liar!

How many times will you say this bullshit, and how many time will I be forced to shove her words down your throat?.... Only the Skyhooker knows!

Right there on the video..."in Barack's HOME country". Bigger than shit. Unless she's Walter's sister and Jeff Dunham is vetriloquisting her voice. Given that she is a dummy.

And where does she say that Obama was born in Kenya?

What's his home country, the Moooch talks about?

When you can find a video of Ms. Obama saying Obama was born in Kenya, you're permitted to rejoin the conversation.

Why didn't she say the United States is Barack's home country, fuckhead? Why did she say "Kenya Barack's home country"?

My home state was where I was born. I have an Illinois birth certificate. That's my home state. I don't live there but it's my home state.

Skyhooker, YOU are a coward, a liar, and all have now seen that you, like Barry, are a piece of shit...ONE MORE TIME...Where's your HOME COUNTRY pond scum?

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying that Obama was born in Kenya, you're free to rejoin the conversation.

You have yet to quote any video of Ms. Obama saying Obama was born in Kenya.

When you can, find me. I'll be right here.

And that would make whoever said that in Hawaii a goddamn liar....Liberal state.

The source would be Republican Governor Linda LIngle, who campaigned for McCain. And Republican Chiyome Fukino, appointed by Linda Lingle.

Not that it really matters. As you just demonstrated, you'll ignore anything that doesn't ape what you want to believe.

Which is why birthers are fucking idiots.

Yeah... that's the governor who helped cover up the crimes perpetrated by Bob Awana, her former chief of staff, who had to resign in disgrace.

So now the Republicans are in on it too, huh?

Way to add yet another layer of elaboration to an already ludicrously complicated and fantastically elaborate conspiracy. Backed by absolutely nothing, of course.

As I said, Birthers are fucking idiots. And they've earned their status as national laughing stocks.

Progressives are Relativists... and as a result they're as crooked as a ram's horn, without regard to WHAT party they participate from.

So both Democrats AND republicans are in on your little conspiracy? Wow. It just keeps getting bigger and bigger. More fantastically elaborate and wildly complicated. And still backed by absolutely nothing but your imagination.

Repubicks like "Boner" are feckless!

You're a coward, and a liar! :321:

LOL!

So you're down to "Legal Tradition" now?

On an issue of the constitution? I started with the law, as only the standards of the law apply to issues of legal definition.

And notice you don't disagree with me on any point I've made regarding the law.

So why would an objective person ignore the law and its definitions on an issue of legal definition.....and instead believe you citing yourself?

There is no reason. Is that all you have?

Well the Law says that to be President one must be at the MINIMUM, a natural born citizen of the United States.

And to BE such, one's birth must have been through a circumstance which NATURALLY... without regard to THE LAW, produces a CITIZEN!

And natural bornas the Founders understood it was the product of someone being born under the allegiance of the king.

Yes, which is what would be called today a "Foreign National".

Says who?

Are you asking me who 'says' that those who are citizens of a foreign country are 'foreign nationals?

Well here's a quick search of the US Legal Code for "Foreign National"

About 17,800,000 results (0.39 seconds)

Search Results
  1. 2 US Code § 441e - Contributions and donations by foreign ...
    LII Legal Information Institute › ... › Subchapter I
    Legal Information Institute

Get the law · Constitution ... 2 U.S. Code § 441e - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals ... (1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—.
  2. 10 U.S. Code § 1581 - Foreign National Employees ...
    LII Legal Information Institute › ... › Part II › Chapter 81

Lawyer directory · Legal encyclopedia ... 10 U.S. Code § 1581 - Foreign NationalEmployees Separation Pay Account ... of funds to finance obligations of the United States for separation pay for foreign nationals referred to in subsection (e).
  3. 22 U.S. Code § 4012a - Foreign national employees ...
    LII Legal Information Institute › ... › Subchapter VI

22 U.S. Code § 4012a - Foreign national employees separation pay ... to foreign national employees in countries in which such pay is legally authorized. Source.
  4. 2 USC § 441e - US Codes and Statutes - FindLaw
    codes.lp.findlaw.com › ... › Title 2 › Chapter 14 › Subchapter I

(a) Prohibition It shall be unlawful for - (1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make - (A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to ...
  5. Foreign Nationals Brochure - Federal Election Commission
    www.fec.gov › ... › BROCHURES
    Federal Election Commission

Introduction; The Prohibition; Who is a Foreign National? ... The goal of the FARA was to minimize foreign intervention in U.S. elections by establishing a ... however, it is not intended to provide an exhaustive discussion of the election law . .... Commission regulations (Title 11 of the Code of Federal Regulations), Commission ...
  6. Foreign Persons - Internal Revenue Service
    www.irs.gov/.../International.../Foreign-Persons
    Internal Revenue Service

Mar 25, 2014 - It also includes a foreign branch of a U.S. financial institution if the foreign ... A resident alien is an individual that is not a citizen or national of the United... of the Internal Revenue Code even if it was formed under foreign law.
  7. Immigration & Naturalization | Legal Assistance (Code 16 ...
    Application Request Rejected by Policycode_16_imm...
    Judge Advocate General of the Navy

I want to marry a foreign national and have them become Lawful Permanent ... Code16, and “A Guide to Naturalization,” published by the Immigration and .... The only immediate relatives recognized by United States immigration law are:.
  8. Alien (law) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_(law)
    Wikipedia

The term "alien" is derived from the Latin alienus, meaning stranger, foreign. ... a legalalien is a non-citizen who is legally permitted to remain in a country. ... In the United States, an alien is "any person not a citizen or national of the United ... of the term "illegal alien," the term is used in many statutes and elsewhere (e.g., ...
  9. [PDF]Part 734 - Scope of the Export Administration Regulations
    https://www.bis.doc.gov/.../412-part-734...
    Bureau of Industry and Security

Nov 10, 2014 - (c) This part does not define the scope of legal authority ... Administration Act and other statutes. ... foreign national outside the United States, as.
  10. 10 USC 1581 - Foreign National Employees Separation Pay ...
    MaintenanceUSCODE...
    United States Government Publishing Office

10 U.S.C. 1581 - Foreign National Employees Separation Pay Account. ... United States Code, 2006 Edition, Supplement 4, Title 10 - ARMED FORCES.

ROFLMNAO!

Again folks, YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS CRAP UP!

Your concession is AGAIN duly noted and summarily accepted.

Why didn't she say the United States is Barack's home country, fuckhead? Why did she say "Kenya Barack's home country"?

My home state was where I was born. I have an Illinois birth certificate. That's my home state. I don't live there but it's my home state.

Ms. Obama never says that her husband was born in Kenya. You do, claiming to speak for Ms. Obama. And you're a fucking idiot.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. With any legal questions on his place of birth being resolved by his COLB in 2008.

Denying piece of shit.

Ms. Obama never says that her husband was born in Kenya. You do, claiming to speak for Ms. Obama. And you're a fucking idiot.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. With any legal questions on his place of birth being resolved by his COLB in 2008.

Barracks HOME COUNTRY IN KENYA!!!!

On an issue of the constitution? I started with the law, as only the standards of the law apply to issues of legal definition.

And notice you don't disagree with me on any point I've made regarding the law.

So why would an objective person ignore the law and its definitions on an issue of legal definition.....and instead believe you citing yourself?

There is no reason. Is that all you have?

Well the Law says that to be President one must be at the MINIMUM, a natural born citizen of the United States.

And to BE such, one's birth must have been through a circumstance which NATURALLY... without regard to THE LAW, produces a CITIZEN!

And natural bornas the Founders understood it was the product of someone being born under the allegiance of the king.

Yes, which is what would be called today a "Foreign National".

Says who?

Are you asking me who 'says' that those who are citizens of a foreign country are 'foreign nationals?

Well here's a quick search of the US Legal Code for "Foreign National"

About 17,800,000 results (0.39 seconds)

Search Results
  1. 2 US Code § 441e - Contributions and donations by foreign ...
    LII Legal Information Institute › ... › Subchapter I

Get the law · Constitution ... 2 U.S. Code § 441e - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals ... (1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—.
  2. 10 U.S. Code § 1581 - Foreign National Employees ...
    LII Legal Information Institute › ... › Part II › Chapter 81

Lawyer directory · Legal encyclopedia ... 10 U.S. Code § 1581 - Foreign NationalEmployees Separation Pay Account ... of funds to finance obligations of the United States for separation pay for foreign nationals referred to in subsection (e).
  3. 22 U.S. Code § 4012a - Foreign national employees ...
    LII Legal Information Institute › ... › Subchapter VI

22 U.S. Code § 4012a - Foreign national employees separation pay ... to foreign national employees in countries in which such pay is legally authorized. Source.
  4. 2 USC § 441e - US Codes and Statutes - FindLaw
    codes.lp.findlaw.com › ... › Title 2 › Chapter 14 › Subchapter I

(a) Prohibition It shall be unlawful for - (1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make - (A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to ...
  5. Foreign Nationals Brochure - Federal Election Commission
    www.fec.gov › ... › BROCHURES
    Federal Election Commission

Introduction; The Prohibition; Who is a Foreign National? ... The goal of the FARA was to minimize foreign intervention in U.S. elections by establishing a ... however, it is not intended to provide an exhaustive discussion of the election law . .... Commission regulations (Title 11 of the Code of Federal Regulations), Commission ...
  6. Foreign Persons - Internal Revenue Service
    www.irs.gov/.../International.../Foreign-Persons
    Internal Revenue Service

Mar 25, 2014 - It also includes a foreign branch of a U.S. financial institution if the foreign ... A resident alien is an individual that is not a citizen or national of the United... of the Internal Revenue Code even if it was formed under foreign law.
  7. Immigration & Naturalization | Legal Assistance (Code 16 ...
    Application Request Rejected by Policycode_16_imm...
    Judge Advocate General of the Navy

I want to marry a foreign national and have them become Lawful Permanent ... Code16, and “A Guide to Naturalization,” published by the Immigration and .... The only immediate relatives recognized by United States immigration law are:.
  8. Alien (law) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_(law)
    Wikipedia

The term "alien" is derived from the Latin alienus, meaning stranger, foreign. ... a legalalien is a non-citizen who is legally permitted to remain in a country. ... In the United States, an alien is "any person not a citizen or national of the United ... of the term "illegal alien," the term is used in many statutes and elsewhere (e.g., ...
  9. [PDF]Part 734 - Scope of the Export Administration Regulations
    https://www.bis.doc.gov/.../412-part-734...
    Bureau of Industry and Security

Nov 10, 2014 - (c) This part does not define the scope of legal authority ... Administration Act and other statutes. ... foreign national outside the United States, as.
  10. 10 USC 1581 - Foreign National Employees Separation Pay ...
    MaintenanceUSCODE...
    United States Government Publishing Office

10 U.S.C. 1581 - Foreign National Employees Separation Pay Account. ... United States Code, 2006 Edition, Supplement 4, Title 10 - ARMED FORCES.

ROFLMNAO!

Again folks, YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS CRAP UP!

Your concession is AGAIN duly noted and summarily accepted.

You seem confused. A person being born in the United States isn't a 'foreign national'. They're a US citizen.

8 U.S. Code § 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth said:
The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

8 U.S. Code 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth LII Legal Information Institute

You simply don't know what you're talking about. The USSC on the other hand, does. And they found that in order to understand constitutional construction, you need to use English Common Law.

There is no common law of the United States, in the sense of a national customary law, distinct from the common law of England as adopted by the several States each for itself, applied as its local law, and subject to such alteration as may be provided by its own statutes. . . . There is, however, one clear exception to the statement that there is no national common law. The interpretation of the Constitution of the United States is necessarily influenced by the fact that its provisions are framed in the language of the English common law, and are to be read in the light of its history.

Wong Kim Ark v. US (1899)

And using English Common Law, natural born status follows place of birth:

The fundamental principle of the common law with regard to English nationality was birth within the allegiance, also called "ligealty," "obedience," "faith," or "power" of the King. The principle embraced all persons born within the King's allegiance and subject to his protection. Such allegiance and protection were mutual -- as expressed in the maxim protectio trahit subjectionem, et subjectio protectionem -- and were not restricted to natural-born subjects and naturalized subjects, or to those who had taken an oath of allegiance, but were predicable of aliens in amity so long as they were within the kingdom. Children, born in England, of such aliens were therefore natural-born subjects. But the children, born within the realm, of foreign ambassadors, or the children of alien enemies, born during and within their hostile occupation of part of the King's dominions, were not natural-born subjects because not born within the allegiance, the obedience, or the power, or, as would be said at this day, within the jurisdiction, of the King.

Wong Kim Ark v. US (1899)

You disagree. No one gives a shit.

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying that Obama was born in Kenya, you can rejoin the conversation.

What explanation requires multiple typewriters?

The one wherein a 'Certified Copy' of a document contains multiple fonts and font sizes. Which for those keeping score, is YOUR 'explanation'.

Which original vital document held by the State of Hawaii contains multiple fonts and font sizes?

This one:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

That's not an original vital document held by the State of Hawaii. That's a computer image of one created by a scan.

What original vital document held by the State of Hawaii uses multiple fonts and font sizes?

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying that Obama was born in Kenya, you can rejoin the conversation.

Denying piece of shit.

Give us the time stamp of when Ms. Obama says Obama was born in Kenya. Either you can, or you can't. And you can't. As she never said that Obama was born in Kenya.

You do, pretending to speak for Ms. Obama. And you're a fucking idiot.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. With all legal issues of Obama's place of birth being resolved by the 2008 COLB.

So what else have you got? Perhaps another fake 'Kenyan Birth Certificate' created by a 4 time convicted forgerer with as many spelling errors as the last one you offered us?

Denying piece of shit.

Give us the time stamp of when Ms. Obama says Obama was born in Kenya. Either you can, or you can't. And you can't. As she never said that Obama was born in Kenya.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. With all legal issues of Obama's place of birth being resolved by the 2008 COLB.

So what else have you got? Perhaps another fake 'Kenyan Birth Certificate' created by a 4 time convicted forgerer with as many spelling errors as the last one you offered us?

Denying piece of shit.

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying that her husband was born in Kenya you can rejoin the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back