Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says you. Our legal tradition says otherwise.

LOL!

So you're down to "Legal Tradition" now?

On an issue of the constitution? I started with the law, as only the standards of the law apply to issues of legal definition.

And notice you don't disagree with me on any point I've made regarding the law.

So why would an objective person ignore the law and its definitions on an issue of legal definition.....and instead believe you citing yourself?

There is no reason. Is that all you have?

BUT...Where's your HOME COUNTRY girls?

Not a one of you subversives want to answer that?

Michelle doesn't know Barack's HOME COUNTRY!

You subversives are HILARIOUS!!!

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying Obama was born in Kenya, you're free to rejoin the conversation.

If someone is born in the US, would the US be their Home Country?

It take it from your utter abandonment of your pseudo-legal gibberish regarding 'natural born' status, that the conversation wasn't going so well for you.

Remember that.

Of course there is...and all asked by the LEFT! Surprising, isn't it! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You think Stevie the racist and Keys the homophobic delusional are part of the Left?

They are the only ones who question Cruz's eligibility here on the boards.

Those on the Left- that would include me- say that we presume that he is eligible.

You reject confirmations from the State of Hawaii- yet assume Cruz is eligible without any proof.

You are a Birther.

Yup, I'm a birther, and proud to proclaim that Hussein, is a phony, as his BC, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, his WIFE says so!...A bitch when you can play her remarks, OVER, and OVER, and OVER, and.....

His wife never says that Obama was born in Kenya. Like I said, birthers are fucking idiots.

What in the hell would his wife no about where the asshole was born?

She never says he was born in Kenya.

While the State of Hawaii affirms that Obama was born in Hawaii.

The legal issues were resolved in 2008 with the release of Obama's COLB.

Yet, YOU are a coward, a liar, and all have now seen that you, like Barry, are a piece of shit...ONE MORE TIME...Where's your HOME COUNTRY pond scum?

And the State of Hawaii has contradicted them, affirming that they issued both documents. Your youtube video vs. the Registrar of Hawaii on the the validity of Hawaiian documents has the same winner every time.

Hawaii. As I said, birhers are fucking idiots.

And that would make whoever said that in Hawaii a goddamn liar....Liberal state.

Uh oh... So, in the span of two posts, you've gone from claiming that THE MOST SIMPLE EXPLANATION IS CORRECT, to an explanation which requires there to have been NOT JUST multiple typewriters, but Multiple typewriters, with distinct fonts and font sizes?

I ask again, who says that there were multiple typewriters used or multiple fonts on the original vital documents held by Hawaii?

So far its just you. If you citing yourself is all you have, then Hawaii wins again.

And I say again:

UH OH! ... So, in the span of three posts now, you've gone from claiming that THE MOST SIMPLE EXPLANATION IS CORRECT, to an explanation which requires there to have been NOT JUST multiple typewriters, but Multiple Typewriters, with distinct fonts and font sizes, to handle what was TRADITIONALLY and CUSTOMARILY handled by ONE Typewriter?

What explanation requires multiple typewriters? Again, you're using the 'loaded question' fallacy. As your question is predicated on assumptions you haven't factually established.

If you're referring to Obama's original vital documents held by the State of Hawaii......you'll need to factually establish that they use multiple typewriters. If you can't, then your assertions have no relevance to the discussion.

LOL!

On an issue of the constitution? I started with the law, as only the standards of the law apply to issues of legal definition.

So why would an objective person ignore the law and its definitions on an issue of legal definition.....and instead believe you citing yourself?

Well the Law says that to be President one must be at the MINIMUM, a natural born citizen of the United States.

And to BE such, one's birth must have been through a circumstance which NATURALLY... without regard to THE LAW, produces a CITIZEN!

And natural bornas the Founders understood it was the product of someone being born under the allegiance of the king.

Yes, which is what would be called today a "Foreign National". Births resulting from such, naturally cannot produce a Natural Born Citizen of the United States. Because to BE such, one must be born to TWO US Citizens, who would naturally be the MOST LIKELY to raise their child to recognize, respect, defend and adhere TO THE PRINCIPLES THAT DEFINE THE UNITED STATES and decidedly NOT the principles, or lack thereof, that DEFINE THE KING... or the ideas which are common to another country, which may well not be compatible with DEFENDING THE PRINCIPLES ON WHICH THE CONSTITUTION of the United States, rests.

And the State of Hawaii has contradicted them, affirming that they issued both documents. Your youtube video vs. the Registrar of Hawaii on the the validity of Hawaiian documents has the same winner every time.

And that would make whoever said that in Hawaii a goddamn liar....Liberal state.

The source would be Republican Governor Linda LIngle, who campaigned for McCain. And Republican Chiyome Fukino, appointed by Linda Lingle.

Not that it really matters. As you just demonstrated, you'll ignore anything that doesn't ape what you want to believe.

Which is why birthers are fucking idiots.

LOL!

Well the Law says that to be President one must be at the MINIMUM, a natural born citizen of the United States.

And to BE such, one's birth must have been through a circumstance which NATURALLY... without regard to THE LAW, produces a CITIZEN!

And natural bornas the Founders understood it was the product of someone being born under the allegiance of the king.

Yes, which is what would be called today a "Foreign National".

Says who? Again, if you're going to define a legal term, you'll need to quote a legal source. And your source is, as always, whatever nonense you make up.

Which is legally meaningless.
Births resulting from such, naturally cannot produce a Natural Born Citizen of the United States.
Again, says who? If you citing yourself is all you have, then I direct you to my original question:

Why would an objective person ignore the law and its definitions on an issue of legal definitions...and instead believe you citing yourself?

Skyhooker, YOU are a coward, a liar, and all have now seen that you, like Barry, are a piece of shit...ONE MORE TIME...Where's your HOME COUNTRY pond scum?

Skyhooker, YOU are a coward, a liar, and all have now seen that you, like Barry, are a piece of shit...ONE MORE TIME...Where's your HOME COUNTRY pond scum?

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying that Obama was born in Kenya, you're free to rejoin the conversation.

Crus is NOT a Natural Born Citizen... his father is a Cuban foreign National, thus Cruz is a citizen by law and as a result he is not qualified to be the President.

Sadly, Cruz and his Father are sublime Americans and EITHER of them would make a fine American President.

Hey asspull, the lack of value in your opinion has been pointed out to you several times now.

Golly... if opinions, pointing to a lack of value, were intellectually sound, logically valid argument... THAT would be one helluva point ya have there.

Sadly, for you and your would-be point; at least according to you... opinions have little value, so your opinion, lacks value.

ROFLMNAO!

See how that works?

Wow. That's word salad even for you.

Meanwhile, you don't define natural born citizenship. And you have no legal authority that defines natural born citizenship as only a person having 2 US parents.

You pretending that your personal opinion is fact is irrelevant to the law. As you define no legal term.

So what else have you got?

Nature defines natural... humanity merely recognizes that reasoning through our means to reason.

Let me help ya through this.

We'll remove the complexity so that even one with little means to reason can understand.

Assume for the sake of argument that we're talking about a small tribe.

Roark, a male member of the tribe and Nirvana, a female member of the tribe, mate. From that natural union, comes Festus.

Because both Father and Mother were members of the tribe, the NATURAL CONSEQUENCE OF THAT BIRTH is a new member of the tribe. Festus is a natural born member of the tribe, because his membership came as a natural result of membership.

Now let's compare that to Ralph and Zelda. Ralph is a member of another tribe, but hooked up with Zelda, the daughter of the Chief, while she was out pickin' berries... Zelda conceived Nate and the Chief, loving Zelda and wanting her to stay in his tribe to raise Lil' Nate, decided that Zelda's son Nate would be a member of the tribe.

Nate is a citizen by LAW.

See how that works?

Festus is MORE LIKELY to be raised within the understanding of HIS TRIBE... and NOT be influenced by the crazy crap that the idiots in other tribes get involved with. Which is why Festus may, some day, become the Chief... while Lil' Nate will not. Because Nate will never be the Chief, unless the tribe becomes infected with the foreign ideas that other tripes, which results in standards of the tripe, which keep the tribe strong, being lowered.

Which is what usually happens just before the tripe dies... or is weakened sufficiently that another tribe kicks its ass, kills the weaklings and takes its women as slaves.

Does that help Sis?

You are a dimwitted buffoon trying to play at pretense. Sad and ridiculous all around.

The source would be Republican Governor Linda LIngle, who campaigned for McCain. And Republican Chiyome Fukino, appointed by Linda Lingle.

Not that it really matters. As you just demonstrated, you'll ignore anything that doesn't ape what you want to believe.

Yeah... that's the governor who helped cover up the crimes perpetrated by Bob Awana, her former chief of staff, who had to resign in disgrace.

Yeah... that's the governor who helped cover up the crimes perpetrated by Bob Awana, her former chief of staff, who had to resign in disgrace.

So now the Republicans are in on it too, huh?

Way to add yet another layer of elaboration to an already ludicrously complicated and fantastically elaborate conspiracy. Backed by absolutely nothing, of course.

As I said, Birthers are fucking idiots. And they've earned their status as national laughing stocks.

We'll remove the complexity so that even one with little means to reason can understand.

Roark, a male member of the tribe and Nirvana, a female member of the tribe, mate. From that natural union, comes Festus.

Because both Father and Mother were members of the tribe, the NATURAL CONSEQUENCE OF THAT BIRTH is a new member of the tribe. Festus is a natural born member of the tribe, because his membership came as a natural result of membership.

Now let's compare that to Ralph and Zelda. Ralph is a member of another tribe, but hooked up with Zelda, the daughter of the Chief, while she was out pickin' berries... Zelda conceived Nate and the Chief, loving Zelda and wanting her to stay in his tribe to raise Lil' Nate, decided that Zelda's son Nate would be a member of the tribe.

See how that works?

Festus is MORE LIKELY to be raised within the understanding of HIS TRIBE... and NOT be influenced by the crazy crap that the idiots in other tribes get involved with. Which is why Festus may, some day, become the Chief... while Lil' Nate will not. Because Nate can never be the Chief because he will naturally be corrupted by the foreign ideas of his father.

Which we readily see happening in the obama exercise... .

Which is what usually happens just before the tripe dies... or is weakened sufficiently that another tribe kicks its ass, kills the weaklings and takes its women as slaves.

Does that help Sis?

Festus is MORE LIKELY to be raised within the understanding of HIS TRIBE... and NOT be influenced by the crazy crap that the idiots in other tribes get involved with. Which is why Festus may, some day, become the Chief... while Lil' Nate will not. Because Nate will never be the Chief, unless the tribe becomes infected with the foreign ideas that other tripes, which results in standards of the tripe, which keep the tribe strong, being lowered.

Does that help Sis?

You are a dimwitted buffoon trying to play at pretense. Sad and ridiculous all around.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(You're doing the best you can scamp. And I think everyone understands that. But, given your limited means to engage the topic, maybe you should run on back to the "FIRE HOT!" thread. You were doing GREAT over there.)

Last edited:
Crus is NOT a Natural Born Citizen... his father is a Cuban foreign National, thus Cruz is a citizen by law and as a result he is not qualified to be the President.

Sadly, Cruz and his Father are sublime Americans and EITHER of them would make a fine American President.

Hey asspull, the lack of value in your opinion has been pointed out to you several times now.

Golly... if opinions, pointing to a lack of value, were intellectually sound, logically valid argument... THAT would be one helluva point ya have there.

Sadly, for you and your would-be point; at least according to you... opinions have little value, so your opinion, lacks value.

ROFLMNAO!

See how that works?

Wow. That's word salad even for you.

Meanwhile, you don't define natural born citizenship. And you have no legal authority that defines natural born citizenship as only a person having 2 US parents.

You pretending that your personal opinion is fact is irrelevant to the law. As you define no legal term.

So what else have you got?

Nature defines natural... humanity merely recognizes that reasoning through our means to reason.

Let me help ya through this.

See how that works?

Does that help Sis?

This is how birther debates always end. With some idiot spamming a youtube video that doesn't say what they claim....and another making random declarations of victory when they've painted themselves into a corner.

The Birther conspiracy doesn't draw that the mental titans from among the batshit conspiracy faithful. Its definitely the JV squad.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

See?

So now the Republicans are in on it too, huh?

Way to add yet another layer of elaboration to an already ludicrously complicated and fantastically elaborate conspiracy. Backed by absolutely nothing, of course.

As I said, Birthers are fucking idiots. And they've earned their status as national laughing stocks.

Progressives are Relativists... and as a result they're as crooked as a ram's horn, without regard to WHAT party they participate from.

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying that Obama was born in Kenya, you're free to rejoin the conversation.

Don't need to, your little coward ass can't and won't answer my question...
Where's your HOME COUNTRY pond scum?

How many times will you say this bullshit, and how many time will I be forced to shove her words down your throat?.... Only the Skyhooker knows!

Right there on the video..."in Barack's HOME country". Bigger than shit. Unless she's Walter's sister and Jeff Dunham is vetriloquisting her voice. Given that she is a dummy.

Don't need to, your little coward ass can't and won't answer my question...
Where's your HOME COUNTRY pond scum?

When you can find a video of Ms. Obama saying Obama was born in Kenya, you're permitted to rejoin the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back