Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Define the specific elements of obama's birth, which you specifically represent leads to a natural status of citizenship.

I already have. His place of birth. Natural born status follows place of birth

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

And...its Keys tell. Whenever he can't actually refute my claims or counter my arguments he bizarrely declares victory. Its his little white flag.

(Reader: Can I call 'em or WHAT? I say it here and it comes out THERE! Of course Geography has no natural influence over citizenship, except where THE LAW provides for such. In ANY CONCEIVABLE circumstance, a birth resulting from two citizens of the same entity, MUST PRODUCE A CITIZEN.

Says you. Our legal tradition says otherwise. It recognizes that any person born under the jurisdiction of the laws of a land is a natural born subject of it.

As the founders understood the term 'natural born' through the prism of English legal tradition, their understanding of the term is more important than yours under our Constitution.

You citing you isn't a legal standard. Natural born status is a legal issue. Thus, the standards of law apply.

To what reason are you referring?

You would have no clue what an 'objective individual' would conclude.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Reader: Do you SEE how easy this is? Simply find a Leftist, allow them to speak and hold them accountable to the words they used. The result is ALWAYS the same... the Leftist will prove themselves incapable of producing an intellectually sound, logically valid stream of reasoning, thus they will FAIL... )

You've already started with your 'summary declaration of victory' white flag of yours?

Well that was easy.

The State of Hawaii affirming them would objectively establish them as legitimate

Based upon what?
Occam's Razor.

Oh that's a good one... the most simple explanation is often correct.

So you must them agree, that where a document, the origins of which were produced on a typewriter where a single font and single font size is available, the most simple explanation is that one typewriter did not produce it.

And where in the legitimate process, only ONE typewriter would have produced it, that the most simple answer IS: THE DOCUMENT IS A FORGERY!

Yes, Reader, even YOU can do this... there is truly NOTHING easier on this earth than defeating what stands for reasoning, which is advanced by a Leftist.

Says you. Our legal tradition says otherwise.

LOL!

So you're down to "Legal Tradition" now?

Well...LMAO! You keep digging sweetheart!:dig:

(The reader should recognize that "Legal Traditions" are clearly NOT a function of nature... )

The State of Hawaii affirming them would objectively establish them as legitimate

Based upon what?
Occam's Razor.

So you must them agree, that where a document, the origins of which were produced on a typewriter where a single font and single font size is available, the most simple explanation is that one typewriter did not produce it.

And who says that the original vital documents were produced on a type writer where a single font and font

And where in the legitimate process, only ONE typewriter would have produced it, that the most simple answer IS: THE DOCUMENT IS A FORGERY!

And who says there was more than one typewriter used in the creation of the original vital document held by Hawaii?

That would be you and......who?

LOL!

On an issue of the constitution? I started with the law, as only the standards of the law apply to issues of legal definition.

And notice you don't disagree with me on any point I've made regarding the law.

So why would an objective person ignore the law and its definitions on an issue of legal definition.....and instead believe you citing yourself?

There is no reason. Is that all you have?

Based upon what?
Occam's Razor.

And who says that the original vital documents were produced on a type writer where a single font and font

And who says there was more than one typewriter used in the creation of the original vital document held by Hawaii?

That would be you and......who?[/QUOTE]

Uh oh... So, in the span of two posts, you've gone from claiming that THE MOST SIMPLE EXPLANATION IS CORRECT, to an explanation which requires there to have been NOT JUST multiple typewriters, but Multiple typewriters, with distinct fonts and font sizes, to handle what was TRADITIONALLY and CUSTOMARILY handled by ONE Typewriter?

ROFLMNAO!

Poor Ockham... his razor is having SUCH a tough day.

(Folks, you can NOT make this crap up!)

Last edited:

LOL!

On an issue of the constitution? I started with the law, as only the standards of the law apply to issues of legal definition.

So why would an objective person ignore the law and its definitions on an issue of legal definition.....and instead believe you citing yourself?

BUT...Where's your HOME COUNTRY girls?

Not a one of you subversives want to answer that?

Michelle doesn't know Barack's HOME COUNTRY!

You subversives are HILARIOUS!!!

Uh oh... So, in the span of two posts, you've gone from claiming that THE MOST SIMPLE EXPLANATION IS CORRECT, to an explanation which requires there to have been NOT JUST multiple typewriters, but Multiple typewriters, with distinct fonts and font sizes?

I ask again, who says that there were multiple typewriters used or multiple fonts on the original vital documents held by Hawaii?

So far its just you. If you citing yourself is all you have, then Hawaii wins again.

LOL!

Well the Law says that to be President one must be at the MINIMUM, a natural born citizen of the United States.

And to BE such, one's birth must have been through a circumstance which NATURALLY... without regard to THE LAW, produces a CITIZEN!

LOL! KEEP DIGGIN' Precious... you're doin' GREAT!

LOL!

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying Obama was born in Kenya, you're free to rejoin the conversation.

Uh oh... So, in the span of two posts, you've gone from claiming that THE MOST SIMPLE EXPLANATION IS CORRECT, to an explanation which requires there to have been NOT JUST multiple typewriters, but Multiple typewriters, with distinct fonts and font sizes?

I ask again, who says that there were multiple typewriters used or multiple fonts on the original vital documents held by Hawaii?

So far its just you. If you citing yourself is all you have, then Hawaii wins again.

And I say again:

UH OH! ... So, in the span of three posts now, you've gone from claiming that THE MOST SIMPLE EXPLANATION IS CORRECT, to an explanation which requires there to have been NOT JUST multiple typewriters, but Multiple Typewriters, with distinct fonts and font sizes, to handle what was TRADITIONALLY and CUSTOMARILY handled by ONE Typewriter?

LOL!

When you have a video of Ms. Obama saying Obama was born in Kenya, you're free to rejoin the conversation.

Yet, YOU are a coward, a liar, and all have now seen that you, like Barry, are a piece of shit...ONE MORE TIME...Where's your HOME COUNTRY pond scum?

LOL!

Well the Law says that to be President one must be at the MINIMUM, a natural born citizen of the United States.

And to BE such, one's birth must have been through a circumstance which NATURALLY... without regard to THE LAW, produces a CITIZEN!

And natural born as the Founders understood it was the product of someone being born under the allegiance of the king. Which meant under the jurisdiction of the Kings laws. What you believe 'natural born' to mean is irrelevant. As you don't define any legal term.

Why would an objective person ignore the law and its definitions on an issue of legal definitions...and instead believe you citing yourself?

You have no answer.....as no objective person ever would.

Well, I believe it was in effect, you want to show me with backup that it wasn't?

Way to miss the point.

Your own article- your own citation says that there is a an actual question about Cruz's eligiblity- but you presume that he was not eligible.

Yet you presume that Obama is not eligible based upon a legal theory by Birthers- unproven by anyone- that hinges not only on that interpretation of the law- but also hinges on Barack Obama Jr. not being born in the United States.

You reject confirmations from the State of Hawaii- yet assume Cruz is eligible without any proof.

You are a Birther.

Of course there is...and all asked by the LEFT! Surprising, isn't it! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You think Stevie the racist and Keys the homophobic delusional are part of the Left?

They are the only ones who question Cruz's eligibility here on the boards.

Those on the Left- that would include me- say that we presume that he is eligible.

You reject confirmations from the State of Hawaii- yet assume Cruz is eligible without any proof.

You are a Birther.

Yup, I'm a birther, and proud to proclaim that Hussein, is a phony, as his BC, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, his WIFE says so!...A bitch when you can play her remarks, OVER, and OVER, and OVER, and.....

His wife never says that Obama was born in Kenya. Like I said, birthers are fucking idiots.

What in the hell would his wife no about where the asshole was born?

LOL!

Yet, YOU are a coward, a liar, and all have now seen that you, like Barry, are a piece of shit...ONE MORE TIME...Where's your HOME COUNTRY pond scum?

LOL!

If someone is born in the US, would the US be their Home Country?

Way to miss the point.

Your own article- your own citation says that there is a an actual question about Cruz's eligiblity- but you presume that he was not eligible.

Yet you presume that Obama is not eligible based upon a legal theory by Birthers- unproven by anyone- that hinges not only on that interpretation of the law- but also hinges on Barack Obama Jr. not being born in the United States.

You are a Birther.

Of course there is...and all asked by the LEFT! Surprising, isn't it! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You think Stevie the racist and Keys the homophobic delusional are part of the Left?

They are the only ones who question Cruz's eligibility here on the boards.

Those on the Left- that would include me- say that we presume that he is eligible.

You are a Birther.

Yup, I'm a birther, and proud to proclaim that Hussein, is a phony, as his BC, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, his WIFE says so!...A bitch when you can play her remarks, OVER, and OVER, and OVER, and.....

His wife never says that Obama was born in Kenya. Like I said, birthers are fucking idiots.

What in the hell would his wife no about where the asshole was born?

She never says he was born in Kenya.

While the State of Hawaii affirms that Obama was born in Hawaii.

The legal issues were resolved in 2008 with the release of Obama's COLB. This is why Birthers are a national laughing stock: they think a youtube video overrides a birth certificate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back