Ted Cruz Makes Common Sense

CZm8gGRWwAA6rs0.jpg

Cruz may be a good public speaker, but his ideas suck, which is why nobody likes him.

Oh...........and there was that whole shut down the government thing. If Cruz believes in shutting things down when he doesn't get his way, does that really qualify someone as a good president?

I wonder if he would shut down the government by Executive Order?

Cruz may be a good public speaker, but his ideas suck, which is why nobody likes him.

Oh...........and there was that whole shut down the government thing. If Cruz believes in shutting things down when he doesn't get his way, does that really qualify someone as a good president?

I wonder if he would shut down the government by Executive Order?
Progressives should never talk ideas because all you guys ever want to accuse others of rape and killing babies

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

I believe Ted Cruz applies the most common sense of any Republican candidate to date. The man is intelligent and has argued and won before the Supreme Court. Ted knows the Constitution better than any other candidate of either party. He has put forth plans that are actually of concern to all Americans and not just to a few that are looking for a taxpayer funded handout to get their kids educated: Follow the links and see what this honorable man has to offer. His plans are not hidden.

Cruz Immigration Plan Summary | Cruz for President

Five for Freedom Summary | Cruz for President

The Simple Flat Tax Plan | Cruz for President

Ted Cruz on Gun Control

I don't hate Cruz, but he can be very inconsistent just for the sake of votes. Also, I don't like his tax plan. Marco Rubio has my vote. We need someone who's like Reagan.

"If elected president, Cruz would order the FBI and the Department of Justice to investigate Planned Parenthood for fraud."

This is typical of a petty, small-minded, vindictive partisan hack, not someone deserving to be president.
That's funny considering his own state (if you don't count Canada) tried to do that and ended up indicting the anti-abortion film makers instead.

I believe Ted Cruz applies the most common sense of any Republican candidate to date. The man is intelligent and has argued and won before the Supreme Court. Ted knows the Constitution better than any other candidate of either party. He has put forth plans that are actually of concern to all Americans and not just to a few that are looking for a taxpayer funded handout to get their kids educated: Follow the links and see what this honorable man has to offer. His plans are not hidden.

Cruz Immigration Plan Summary | Cruz for President

Five for Freedom Summary | Cruz for President

The Simple Flat Tax Plan | Cruz for President

Ted Cruz on Gun Control

I don't hate Cruz, but he can be very inconsistent just for the sake of votes. Also, I don't like his tax plan. Marco Rubio has my vote. We need someone who's like Reagan.

Inconsistent for the sake of votes? By all means, explain this assertion.

You don't like his tax plan? Why?

Marco Rubio has your vote? One assumes that means you consider him "consistent" and that you like HIS tax plan. Please explain why.

I also assume you find Marco Rubio "Reaganesque". I'd definitely like to have that detailed for me.

The only thing I like about Cruz is that the Establishment in DC hates him. Means he's doing there what he promised to do when he ran for the Senate.

SENATOR CRUZ, I'M CALLING YOU OUT! LISTEN TO ALL THESE PEOPLE ON THE USMB, THEY'RE CALLING YOU OUT! YOU ARE NOT THE RIGHT PERSON TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

“Dr. Carson feels absolutely robbed, violated," said Armstrong Williams, a Carson confidant, in a phone interview. "He realizes, the Democrats are not his enemies trying to malign him. It’s people who smile in his face, shake his hand, go out to dinner with him — and yet, they’re trying to destroy him behind his back.”
GettyImages-507339966.jpg

Forum List

Back