Ted Cruz Makes Common Sense

the 1 thing i like about cruz is he takes on washington. the 1 thing i like about cruz is he takes on washington.

CZhoMbAUYAAEvXi.jpg

It's time for Ted Cruz to either settle his problem with the FACT that he was born in Canada and was a citizen of Canada, or get out of the race

An Essay on “The Real Ted Cruz”

Okay, so it's from The American Thinker. But, it seems to be written in an informative manner with some interesting anecdotes. Here is a point about Cruz being “disliked” by other Senators. And, if this is the reason, it makes a huge change in what I think of him.

Since becoming the junior senator from Texas, Ted has been labeled by some in the media as the most disliked senator among his colleagues. It is reported that he eschews many senatorial “courtesies,” and the deference to senior members expected of a junior senator. I personally find this attitude refreshing because I see it arising out of Ted’s commitment to the principles on which he campaigned, as opposed to warm feelings from his fellow senators.

If the dislike for him is because he isn't “playing the game”, perhaps that makes him exactly what we need. I would love to see a Trump/Cruz ticket.

Read more: Articles: The Real Ted Cruz

ALL POLITICIANS LIKE SENATOR CRUZ DO IS TALK. ONLY DONALD J TRUMP CAN & WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

An Essay on “The Real Ted Cruz”

Okay, so it's from The American Thinker. But, it seems to be written in an informative manner with some interesting anecdotes. Here is a point about Cruz being “disliked” by other Senators. And, if this is the reason, it makes a huge change in what I think of him.

Since becoming the junior senator from Texas, Ted has been labeled by some in the media as the most disliked senator among his colleagues. It is reported that he eschews many senatorial “courtesies,” and the deference to senior members expected of a junior senator. I personally find this attitude refreshing because I see it arising out of Ted’s commitment to the principles on which he campaigned, as opposed to warm feelings from his fellow senators.

If the dislike for him is because he isn't “playing the game”, perhaps that makes him exactly what we need. I would love to see a Trump/Cruz ticket.

Read more: Articles: The Real Ted Cruz

I LIKE that Senators and former Senators don't like him, particularly given which ones are bitching the loudest about him.

Charles Grassley, Iowa - Has admitted straight out that he opposes Cruz because Cruz opposes massive government subsidies for ethanol, which dumps big bucks into corn-producing Iowa. This also explains why Governor Terry Branstad of Iowa felt the need to stick his two cents worth in and slam Cruz.

Bob Dole - An establishment Republican if there ever was one, and one of many "likable" Presidential candidates the voters rejected. I remember Mr. Dole's campaign, and I don't see him as any kind of authority on who can and can't win an election.

Tea Party candidates like Ted Cruz were elected because we wanted people to go to Washington and fight the establishment and the Democrats and stand up for conservative principles and policies. Ted Cruz did exactly that. And what does he get for it? Excoriated because NOW he's "an insider" and because "other Senators don't like him" by people with five-minute memories who've totally forgotten that that was what we WANTED. Electing someone and then hating them because they got elected is ludicrous.

No wonder the best and brightest in this country don't want political office; Americans are too stupid to deserve them.

Ted Cruz is a nervous wreck. He is making reckless charges not caring for the truth! His poll numbers are way down!

Forum List

Back