Team Obama: "We Control the Media"

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Anita Dumb finally admits what even Helen Thomas finds painfully obvious: the American media is run out of the White House

White House boasts: We 'control' news media
Communications chief offers shocking confession to foreign government
Posted: October 18, 2009
7:11 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

TEL AVIV – President Obama's presidential campaign focused on "making" the news media cover certain issues while rarely communicating anything to the press unless it was "controlled," White House Communications Director Anita Dunn disclosed to the Dominican government at a videotaped conference."

“Nixon didn’t try to do that,” Thomas said. “They couldn’t control (the media). They didn’t try. What the hell do they think we are, puppets? They’re supposed to stay out of our business. They are our public servants. We pay them.” -- Helen Thomas

Better Late Than Never

Shit......we already knew that Obama controlled the media. Just look at CNN, MSNBC, ABC and CBS.

I guess it's about time someone came out and confirmed it.

Last edited:
Cover what we are saying, not what we are doing.

AND DON'T FRIGGIN ASK ANY QUESTIONS.

..."very rarely did we communicate to the press anything we didn't absolutely control"....

Interesting take here. Don't forget to watch the video (same as the OP).

Maoist Anita Dunn admits “We control the news media” | Fire Andrea Mitchell!

Chairman Mao fan Anita Dunn is proving to prove to be to Obama what Joseph Goebbels was to Adolf Hitler, his Minster of Propaganda. It this latest video of Anita Dunn should explain another reason why Dunn/The Obama admin is so “at war” against Fox News. Its because they can’t “control it” like the other outlets. World Net Daily discovered this new video of Anita Dunn explaining how Obama’s presidential campaign focused on “making” the news media cover certain issues while rarely communicating anything to the press unless it was “controlled,” White House Communications Director Anita Dunn disclosed to the Dominican government at a videotaped conference:

“Very rarely did we communicate through the press anything that we didn’t absolutely control,” said Dunn.

“One of the reasons we did so many of the David Plouffe videos was not just for our supporters, but also because it was a way for us to get our message out without having to actually talk to reporters,” said Dunn, referring to Plouffe, who was Obama’s chief campaign manager.

“We just put that out there and made them write what Plouffe had said as opposed to Plouffe doing an interview with a reporter. So it was very much we controlled it as opposed to the press controlled it,” Dunn said.

Continued Dunn: “Whether it was a David Plouffe video or an Obama speech, a huge part of our press strategy was focused on making the media cover what Obama was actually saying as opposed to why the campaign was saying it, what the tactic was. … Making the press cover what we were saying.”

Last edited:
You have to wonder what the mdia will think about this.

I mean...lol, have they no pride or do they enjoy being duped?

lol they aren't even shy about it anymore.

Probably because once a confirmed Obamalong--always an Obamalong--no matter what they admit too. Remember--Obama's "green jobs" czar Van Jones is on video giving praise to Hugo Chavez for taking over the media in his country.

We still have one media outlet that is not under Obama's thumb that is constantly under attack by this adminstration. FOX NEWS

ABC--CBS--NBC--CNN--MSNBC are in this administrations pocket.

$obama-and-media.jpg

"We just put that out there and made them write what Plouffe had said as opposed to Plouffe doing an interview with a reporter. So it was very much we controlled it as opposed to the press controlled it," Dunn said.

LOL thus... "we control the media". :clap2: Heckofajob!

Again, it's funny because you people don't know WHO controls "da media"... at all. Study public relations. Please... go to school and study take a course, you'll learn how to do everything Dunn talked about in the video. I'm wondering if anybody actually watched the video on this website:

Anita Dunn was talking about, clearly, strategy to keep information leaks from occuring and keeping the media from getting a leaked statement and running around with it. Remember the 2008 campaign when Palin and John McCain had that problem with people leaking shit to the media and then the media ran with it... (including FOX). Yeah they eat that shit up. Dunn was talking about a campaign strategy in which the lower members of the national campaign would be very tight lipped in careful about statements made to the media and very disciplined about interviews if there to be any at... you know what f-it, it's no use... there communist bastards...:lol:fine... whatever. Atleast I got something out of it... that was a brilliant strategy by Mrs. Dunn and the campaign. I learned something.

Oh... I did find something scary though on the sight... an AD on the left side of the page (idk if it's a sponser of the website or not) but it's an AD for solar power generators. It lists reasons why you would need a generator... "hurricanes", "storms" and of all things (not an ice storm, blackout, or tornado BUT) "civil unrest". Hmm... subliminal messages?

Last edited:
Anita Dumb finally admits what even Helen Thomas finds painfully obvious: the American media is run out of the White House

<SNIP>

“Nixon didn’t try to do that,” Thomas said. “They couldn’t control (the media). They didn’t try. What the hell do they think we are, puppets? They’re supposed to stay out of our business. They are our public servants. We pay them.” -- Helen Thomas

Better Late Than Never

They're so proud of themselves, that they are almost giddy in telling us honestly what they are up to. That's the good part. The bad part is that the MSM could figure this out too and report it as they would if it was Bush, but instead they're afraid of looking like puppets, and they are so much in the same camp that they are worthless to us in their capacity of a "free press," which they no longer are.

Later, when we will have gone down the road they have planned for us they will say "we were completely honest...how can anybody complain?"

Ms Dunn is on her way out. This is all a mindless diversion so we don't ask the tough questions of the Obama admin. Where are the jobs you promised? When are you closing Gitmo? Who is going to pay for all of these government programs you keep promising? Why is Goldman Sachs running the economy? What are you going to do in Afghanistan?

I don't give two shits about this twit or what she says, she's nothing be a diversion for simple minded fools.

"We just put that out there and made them write what Plouffe had said as opposed to Plouffe doing an interview with a reporter. So it was very much we controlled it as opposed to the press controlled it," Dunn said.

Again, it's funny because you people don't know WHO controls "da media"... at all. Study public relations. Please... go to school and study take a course, you'll learn how to do everything Dunn talked about in the video. I'm wondering if anybody actually watched the video on this website:

Anita Dunn was talking about, clearly, strategy to keep information leaks from occuring and keeping the media from getting a leaked statement and running around with it. Remember the 2008 campaign when Palin and John McCain had that problem with people leaking shit to the media and then the media ran with it... (including FOX). Yeah they eat that shit up. Dunn was talking about a campaign strategy in which the lower members of the national campaign would be very tight lipped in careful about statements made to the media and very disciplined about interviews if there to be any at... you know what f-it, it's no use... there communist bastards...:lol:fine... whatever. Atleast I got something out of it... that was a brilliant strategy by Mrs. Dunn and the campaign. I learned something.

Oh... I did find something scary though on the sight... an AD on the left side of the page (idk if it's a sponser of the website or not) but it's an AD for solar power generators. It lists reasons why you would need a generator... "hurricanes", "storms" and of all things (not an ice storm, blackout, or tornado BUT) "civil unrest". Hmm... subliminal messages?

read this too:

&#8220;Nixon didn&#8217;t try to do that,&#8221; Thomas said. &#8220;They couldn&#8217;t control (the media). They didn&#8217;t try. What the hell do they think we are, puppets? They&#8217;re supposed to stay out of our business. They are our public servants. We pay them.&#8221; -- Helen Thomas

Last edited:

Probably because once a confirmed Obamalong--always an Obamalong--no matter what they admit too. Remember--Obama's "green jobs" czar Van Jones is on video giving praise to Hugo Chavez for taking over the media in his country.

We still have one media outlet that is not under Obama's thumb that is constantly under attack by this adminstration. FOX NEWS

View attachment 8476

:lol:. "We." We who? As long as your asleep to the fact that the people that DO control the media control ALL of it and don't give a damn about you... or anyone around you, you'll have nothing. Obama controls what he tells the media, the media is controlled by ... well ...

Corporate Media Ownership | Project Censored
Shadow Government | Who Rules America? Who Controls the U.S. Media?
Corporate Media and Threat to Democracy

By Aaron Klein
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

TEL AVIV – President Obama's presidential campaign focused on "making" the news media cover certain issues while rarely communicating anything to the press unless it was "controlled," White House Communications Director Anita Dunn disclosed to the Dominican government at a videotaped conference."

Better Late Than Never

FOX dug its own hole.. By giving soft interviews to republicans at election time, and by being so one sided.

The White house never said jack about trying to cut off FOX- They are just giving controlled STATEMENTS to avoid all the spin that whiny ass republicans just love to use.

Now, what is this? FOX is feeling the heat, because the conservative base is shrinking, and the liberal base is growing- and their viewing audience is diminishing? So, they take this comment from the white house calling them on how unbalanced they are, and suddenly there's a civil war all over again??

I swear, republicans will use any excuse at all to fucking start a war. Crybabies. Get over it.

:lol:

Totally duped.

Take Obama's dick out of your mouth long enough to read this too:

So I'm supposed to take this woman's assertion as fact based on...?

By Aaron Klein
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Better Late Than Never

FOX dug its own hole.. By giving soft interviews to republicans at election time, and by being so one sided.

The White house never said jack about trying to cut off FOX- They are just giving controlled STATEMENTS to avoid all the spin that whiny ass republicans just love to use.

Now, what is this? FOX is feeling the heat, because the conservative base is shrinking, and the liberal base is growing- and their viewing audience is diminishing? So, they take this comment from the white house calling them on how unbalanced they are, and suddenly there's a civil war all over again??

I swear, republicans will use any excuse at all to fucking start a war. Crybabies. Get over it.

Completely and utterly duped.

View attachment 8476

:lol:. "We." We who? As long as your asleep to the fact that the people that DO control the media control ALL of it and don't give a damn about you... or anyone around you, you'll have nothing. Obama controls what he tells the media, the media is controlled by ... well ...

Corporate Media Ownership | Project Censored
Shadow Government | Who Rules America? Who Controls the U.S. Media?
Corporate Media and Threat to Democracy

Da Joooooooos! OK, gotcha

Totally duped.

Well there's absolutely no point in talking to people who believe that communists want to take over the government to get back at the US for slavery. It's really worthless. If you want to know who really "controls sh**" in America you have to have something called critical thinking skills. And hint: it aint the white house.

Forum List

Back