Treasonous Republicans Making Sure Democrats Control The Election Certification In November

These back-stabbing Republicans are leaving office early handing over Congress to the Democrats, before the election, assuring that Democrats will control the election certification.

This is just the Deep State making sure they control who gets into the White House next January.

There will be a new Congress sworn in for doing that. January 3, 2025.

These back-stabbing Republicans are leaving office early handing over Congress to the Democrats, before the election, assuring that Democrats will control the election certification.

This is just the Deep State making sure they control who gets into the White House next January.

It's whomever is in Majority in the House, AFTER the 2024 election that could matter, I think???

I think the winners in 2024 in congress, get sworn in PRIOR to the January 6th certification of electoral votes....so Buck's resignation or others with him, may not matter....depends on what party wins the majority of seats in 2024.

:itsok:

Oh come on.. The old line Republicans know Trump is a disgusting maniac. Trump has made everyone ashamed and he continues to do so.

Overwhelm the vote... vote for Trump and do it early... take a friend with you... take a bus load of friends with you... do not under any circumstances sit this one out...

Overwhelm the vote... vote for Trump and do it early... take a friend with you... take a bus load of friends with you... do not under any circumstances sit this one out...

Oh I sat out 2020. I didn’t see any difference between the two steaming piles of shit. Now of course, I see the difference. Biden is absolutely a steaming pile of shit. However, Trump is a flaming pile of shit.

Oh come on.. The old line Republicans know Trump is a disgusting maniac. Trump has made everyone ashamed and he continues to do so.
The 'old line' Republicans are disgusting swamp creatures. Washington D.C; has made everyone ashamed as they continue their jihad against Trump.

Losing is contagious...

1710715195368.png

Quit crying

Mail-in and show up at the voting site on the same day, let them prove you voted twice. Good enough for Dems to do.

More evidence that the RINO wing of the swamp is self draining.... get out and don't come back turncoats...

mw; I have never known the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) to lose an election! Forgot about those RINOS did ya?!!!

It's whomever is in Majority in the House, AFTER the 2024 election that could matter, I think???

I think the winners in 2024 in congress, get sworn in PRIOR to the January 6th certification of electoral votes....so Buck's resignation or others with him, may not matter....depends on what party wins the majority of seats in 2024.
Usually when the GOP gifts a seat to the Dems they end up winning the election later that years (See Georgia US Senate 2022).

An incumbent is harder to beat than a newcomer......especially if he's only been in office for a few months.

Forum List

Back