Treasonous Republicans Making Sure Democrats Control The Election Certification In November

These back-stabbing Republicans are leaving office early handing over Congress to the Democrats, before the election, assuring that Democrats will control the election certification.

This is just the Deep State making sure they control who gets into the White House next January.

He's laughing because if he were a democrat he'd be laying in Fort Marcy Park by now

excalibur Care4all

Hey. That’s not fair. You know these folks deal in hyperbole and half truth. It’s just the latest installment of anyone opposed to Trump is a traitor.
No......99% of you are facilitators.

You're the folks that ignore treason yet see it where it doesn't exist.

You support pedophilia and can't define what a woman is, except when they claim they were raped.

No......99% of you are facilitators.

You're the folks that ignore treason yet see it where it doesn't exist.

You support pedophilia and can't define what a woman is, except when they claim they were raped.

Men are raped too. You know. The things you all cheer for people in prison?

Nope. For the most part old line Republicans are patriots and educated..

The GOP has become the MAGA Worker's Party..
The American peoples workers party.... the dems are for the elites only...

These back-stabbing Republicans are leaving office early handing over Congress to the Democrats, before the election, assuring that Democrats will control the election certification.
Bongino claims there may be three more punching out before their term expires.

Suddenly, Bongino will become a reputable source.

Yah think?

I was raped by a homosexual pedophile male when I was 6 years old.

They should have cut his dick off.

First let me say how sorry I am that happened to you. Believe it or not I am not a supporter of such things.

Second. You’ve proven my point. Males get raped too. It’s wrong no matter what gender the victim is.

There will be a new Congress sworn in for doing that. January 3, 2025.

1710801764387.png

Forum List

Back