Team Israel criticizes Israel

BTW I admire this thread and it's participants. To me self reflection is very much an ability that Team Israel has despite Coyote's claims that it doesn't.
I see very little...with the exception of the OP. It is mostly criticism that Israel isn’t tough enough on Arabs and criticism on matters concerning Jewish culture and identity.
I'm not surprised you see so little as it is obvious you aren't reading what has been written. I am wondering if you can honestly say you see more criticism of Team Palestines' people of their "side"? Can you say that you do and point to any examples?
What honesty are you expecting when a pro-Palestinian poster moderates this thread?

Originally posted by admonit
What honesty are you expecting when a pro-Palestinian poster moderates this thread?

The said moderator is on record as saying Israel has the right to use "lethal force" against the native arab population of Palestine if they try to leave the ethnic enclaves and return to their places of origin or if they fight for this right.

This is what passes for "pro-Palestinian" in this nest of zionists.

Last edited:

The said moderator is on record as saying Israel has the right to use "lethal force" against the native arab population of Palestine if they try to leave the ethnic enclaves and return to their places of origin or if they fight for this right.

This is what passes for "pro-Palestinian" in the nest of zionists.

So many ridiculous assumptions in a single post.
Israelis would never use lethal force against Arabs wishing to return to Arabia.

What You call "their ethnic enclaves" is a direct result of Arab insistence that having a Judenrhein enclave is the condition for their self determination. That said, Arabs were already members of the Israeli govt at the first elections to the Knesset.

Last edited:

This is what passes for "pro-Palestinian" in this nest of zionists.

Oh, here's another one. And guess who rates it. :321:

BTW I admire this thread and it's participants. To me self reflection is very much an ability that Team Israel has despite Coyote's claims that it doesn't.
I see very little...with the exception of the OP. It is mostly criticism that Israel isn’t tough enough on Arabs and criticism on matters concerning Jewish culture and identity.
I'm not surprised you see so little as it is obvious you aren't reading what has been written. I am wondering if you can honestly say you see more criticism of Team Palestines' people of their "side"? Can you say that you do and point to any examples?

No. Unlike you, I have openly and repeatedly talked about the deficiencies of sone from Team Palestine here: support of terrorist tactics against civilians, unwillingness to concede Israel's right to defend itself, unwillingness to admit Jews have as much right to be there as non Jews. And in many cases blatent antisemitism.

As I noted however, other than the OP, much of the criticism in this thread is Israel not being tough enough on the Arabs...which would be like Team Pal saying the Palestinians arent tough enough on Israel.

No. Unlike you, I have openly and repeatedly talked about the deficiencies of sone from Team Palestine here: support of terrorist tactics against civilians, unwillingness to concede Israel's right to defend itself, unwillingness to admit Jews have as much right to be there as non Jews. And in many cases blatent antisemitism.

As I noted however, other than the OP, much of the criticism in this thread is Israel not being tough enough on the Arabs...which would be like Team Pal saying the Palestinians arent tough enough on Israel.

Why the insistence to lie when everyone can read what was written?
Labor laws, judicial system, the govt, foreign relations...yet You see only "Arab, Arabs, Arabs".
It's like You willingly choose to be ignorant, and can't compute the situation in any other terms.

Irrational, weird and unpleasant.

There you have it, folks... straight from the horse's mouth:

Originally posted by Coyote
unwillingness to concede Israel's right to defend itself

The poster is openly, unashamedly supporting the right of the jewish ethnocratic state to arrest, shoot and murder palestinians as they try to peacefully move about their homeland or when they fight the border guards, aka, snipers paid to shoot them if they try.

The poster is a strong believer in jewish supremacism, in the dehumanization of the arab people of Palestine.

Calling this dehumanizer a member of "Team Palestine" is a mockery of the few posters who really support the full humanity of Palestinians like Challenger and PF Tinmore.

But I guess when you are a morally depraved individual who supports the genocide of palestinians or "at least" their expulsion from Eretz Israel someone like Coyote who "only" supports their confinement in ethnic enclaves must sound like a "pro-palestinian" to you, in a perverted kind of way.

The poster is openly, unashamedly supporting the right of the jewish ethnocratic state to arrest, shoot and murder palestinians as they try to peacefully move about their homeland or when they fight the border guards, aka, snipers paid to shoot them if they try.

The poster is a strong believer in jewish supremacism, in the dehumanization of the arab people of Palestine.

Calling this dehumanizer a member of "Team Palestine" is a mockery of the few posters who really support the full humanity of Palestinians like Challenger and PF Tinmore.

But I guess when you are a morally depraved individual who supports the genocide of palestinians or "at least" their expulsion from Eretz Israel someone like Coyote who "only" supports their confinement in ethnic enclaves must sound like a "pro-palestinian" to you, in a perverted kind of way.

Wow. That was a big leap. "Israel has a right to defend itself" is code for "I support the dehumanization of Arabs and the genocide of Palestinians"? Just wow.

On the contrary, Coyote has consistently and strongly rejected the idea of genocide, and ethnic cleansing (except pre-emptive cleansing) by either side. She has consistently and strongly rejected the dehumanization of both Jews and Arabs.

"Israel has a right to defend itself" means just that and only that. If Israel's citizens are attacked, either individually or communally, Israel has a right to respond to that attack in order to protect its citizens and its sovereignty. (And please do not even get me started on the "peacefully" bullshit).

Damn. How many buckets did it take to collect all the frorh pouring out of your mouth?

Genocide? You are quite obviously insane .

Not a single poster here has supported genocide of that portion of Arabs who call themselves "Palestian" for political reasons.

Team Israel has great admiration for the multitude of Arabs who inform on Arabs who are planning to murder Jews on a minute by minute basis.

Originally posted by Dogmaphobe

Not a single poster here has supported genocide of that portion of Arabs who call themselves "Palestinian" for political reasons.

Originally posted by Linkiloo
PLO announces will no longer recognize the State of Israel

So the PLO finally admits to what has always been true. The palestinians, lead by Hamas and the PLO, have no interest in a Jewish state or co-existence. They rejected their state in 1948 and now suddenly claim that the pre-1967 border would work for them. Yeah, for sure. I'd beleive them.

They have rejected every peace deal. If Israel had any sense they would bomb them into oblivion.

clear.png
Agree x 3

Claudette

Jarlaxle

Intolerant

2921.jpg

theHawk
The PLO will no longer recognise Israel

Originally posted by RoccoR
The Question becomes how does Israel convert its "military successes" into "political achievements." How does Israel unmask that hides the radicalized Jihadist and Fedayeen --- as well as --- the Islamic terrorist and false resistance fighters for what they are?

25033.jpg

High altitude carpet bombing should do it.

The Clausewitz Failure

Originally posted by Dogmaphobe

Not a single poster here has supported genocide of that portion of Arabs who call themselves "Palestinian" for political reasons.

Originally posted by Linkiloo
PLO announces will no longer recognize the State of Israel

So the PLO finally admits to what has always been true. The palestinians, lead by Hamas and the PLO, have no interest in a Jewish state or co-existence. They rejected their state in 1948 and now suddenly claim that the pre-1967 border would work for them. Yeah, for sure. I'd beleive them.

They have rejected every peace deal. If Israel had any sense they would bomb them into oblivion.

clear.png
Agree x 3

Claudette

Jarlaxle

Intolerant

2921.jpg

theHawk
The PLO will no longer recognise Israel

No one of them are frequent I/P participants, I don't remember seeing anyone of those who agreed in this room. In fact the thread is from another forum.

Though I'm not surprised Americans having these questions, because other nations would act in a much more decisive manner. We both know if rockets were flying over Washington DC or London, or even had the potential and willingness to do so You'd hunt them down and bomb their whole cities into oblivion without having too much guilty conscience because You value life and freedom, unlike the extremist regimes which threaten Your security.

Because America freed itself from paying protection to the Caliphate 2 centuries ago when You kicked the Jihadis at their home. Israelis achieved this freedom just 70 years ago.

It's the free people against Jihad.

Last edited:
Did you not read it and follow to the source document?

Last edited:
I'll honestly tell you if you can't click on the link and follow it through I can't see what use another link from me will be.

I'll honestly tell you if you can't click on the link and follow it through I can't see what use another link from me will be.

So now there are supposedly 2 links saying what You claimed....that's interesting.
Care to quote at least one?

Last edited:
Each time team Israel criticize something in Israel they're instantly being misquoted in the most malicious manner, that leaves no doubt as to the nature of the pathology of the anti-Israel folk.

It's even more grotesque when supporters of worst Islamist regimes try to teach Israelis how to "correctly" criticize their country, which is one of the top happiest and prosperous and colorful countries on earth, while their Jihadi heroes run the most repressive regimes to be found.

Criticism of Israel is all over Israeli TV as a daily part of a functional democracy, unlike the Palestinian folk we don't throw the political opposition from the rooftops each time there's a rumor about elections.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back