Teaching Kids to Hate

On 9/11/01 Our 12 year old daughter got off her school bus and complained to me that some of the kids were cheering the attacks on the WTC.
Most kids learn far more from the TV and their peers than you may be giving them credit.

Did your daughter's school have the tv on for the whole school to watch on 9/11? I remember them showing other countries cheering when the towers fell but not that day.

These kids didn't come up with this on their own. Great parental role models?

You never know, really. My daughter told me that the day after the election, there were 5 fights at her high school over POLITICS. For god's sake...don't kids fight over sex, drugs and rock & roll anymore?

You never know, really. My daughter told me that the day after the election, there were 5 fights at her high school over POLITICS. For god's sake...don't kids fight over sex, drugs and rock & roll anymore?

What state do you live in?

Save your watches, it's too late for your shoes! Sucking Moron has showed up.

Yeah, Sunny Moron, tell us again about how the Holocaust is a hoax too.
Nope........Islam is a religion of lies.

And......considering that Muslims sacked Jerusalem a time or two, tell me again about them living together in peace before the Crusades.

You're about as smart as a bag of hammers dude.

I am no fan of Islam, but he is correct insofar as suggesting that the Khalifate was largely peaceful for hundreds of years, although the treatment of Jews and Christians was hardly equitable.

The people of Islam were investigating higher order mathematics when the Europeans still hadn't figured out how to control flea infestations.

Pretending this isn't the case is simply stupid.

However, Islamofascism, particularly wahabism, is just as backward in this modern era as the crusaders were in their own.

Last edited:
Did your daughter's school have the tv on for the whole school to watch on 9/11? I remember them showing other countries cheering when the towers fell but not that day.

My daughter was 8 on 9/11/01. Her school was evac'd and the kids were sent home because our governor at the time, the brother of Bush the Lesser, was a possible target. So, no, the schools didn't have televisions on. And how exactly is that relevant to kids fighting over the election?

It was just a building that people claimed was a mosque.

But even if they did. So what?

From the above statement dipshit, I can tell you don't know much about the ME, because you're a failed Christian that turned to Islam.

However.......

Speaking as someone who HAS been in the ME (Jiddah and Dubai for 2), one of the things that I did when I was over there was tour holy buildings, because that was what would tell you the most about the general population.

In other words white boy, I've actually BEEN NEAR ONE, so therefore I know what they look like.

After that......watching the news, they didn't need to tell me it was a mosque, it was readily apparent.

You know what a mosque is from a Middle East perspective, or just what you've toured through here in the States?

It was a mosque motherfucker.

Of course there wasn't. It was a Cruse missle. :D

Well idiot......then where the fuck was the vapor trail coming in, as well as the flash of the engine BEFORE the fucking thing blew?

Man.....I really hope for the sake of your patients that you're not NEARLY as stupid, bigoted, and incompetent as you are on here.

Fuck off.....

From the above statement dipshit, I can tell you don't know much about the ME, because you're a failed Christian that turned to Islam.

However.......

Speaking as someone who HAS been in the ME (Jiddah and Dubai for 2), one of the things that I did when I was over there was tour holy buildings, because that was what would tell you the most about the general population.

In other words white boy, I've actually BEEN NEAR ONE, so therefore I know what they look like.

After that......watching the news, they didn't need to tell me it was a mosque, it was readily apparent.

You know what a mosque is from a Middle East perspective, or just what you've toured through here in the States?

It was a mosque motherfucker.

How'd you like that port security in Dubai? Went into Abu Dabi ONCE. After going through two rings of security to get OUT, I was like screw this. Beer on the pier for me.

Of course there wasn't. It was a Cruse missle. :D

Are you REALLY this dumb? For one thing, it's cruise missile. Next, a cruise missile would light up most of the radar screens in the ME as well as have been caught on just about any satellite that wasn't on the other side of the Earth at the time.

Get real, huh?

How'd you like that port security in Dubai? Went into Abu Dabi ONCE. After going through two rings of security to get OUT, I was like screw this. Beer on the pier for me.

Port security in Dubai sucked! And....if you weren't careful about what cab you left in after going to the international hotels for a couple of drinks, you could end up in jail.

Nope.....for me, it was a bus to the Seaman's Club, and beer on the pier for me also.

Best thing about liberty on a carrier (and yes, there are some good ones), was coming back from a hard day of shopping and touring, and then getting free sliders and dogs on the pier with a nice cold brew to wash it down!

Beats getting left behind........

In Islam, Christians and Jews are called "People of the Book" This refers to the Bible.

Christians and Jews are to be protected under Islam, and are allowed to practice their religion. Every Muslim knows this as part of the religion.

As the Crusaders marched to the Holy Land. They slaughtered every Muslim and Jew they encountered. In fact they even killed Arab Christians.

They took the Jews and locked them inside of their Synagogues and then set them on fire.

The Muslims and Jews had never before encountered such blood thirsty invaders. As they had mostly be at peace for centuries.

And just a few months ago Christians in Kenya were locked in Churches and burned alive by the muslims who were upset their candidate (Obama's cousin) didn't win the presidency.

ABikerSailor why are you so full of hate?

It's not good and can lead to serious health problems. :cool:

Listen you sperm burping gutter slut, I've got zero hate. And.....considering what my formative years were, that's saying a LOT!

However......what I do have is passion, and tons of it. Developed it in the military and in bicycle racing. When I get excited over something, it is done (usually) pretty quick, be it building something or kicking your ass.

What excites me? Pretty much anything that is good. However........there is one exception...........

Stupidity tinged with bigotry as well as stupid motherfuckers get me excited plenty quick......especially when they are your class of stupid.

Go away kid.....you bother me.

And no.....my passion will not cause me health problems....or in your overinflated ego has it squeezed the definition of "catharsis" from your pea-brain?

Last edited:
Port security in Dubai sucked! And....if you weren't careful about what cab you left in after going to the international hotels for a couple of drinks, you could end up in jail.

Nope.....for me, it was a bus to the Seaman's Club, and beer on the pier for me also.

Best thing about liberty on a carrier (and yes, there are some good ones), was coming back from a hard day of shopping and touring, and then getting free sliders and dogs on the pier with a nice cold brew to wash it down!

Beats getting left behind........

That one trip cured me. I stayed on the pier in both Dubai and Jebel Ali. Besides, a buck a beer is MY price.:lol:

Forum List

Back