Teaching Kids to Hate

Actually, the crusades stated because the muslims kicked the Christians out of Jeruselum and wouldn't allow them access to The Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the church where Christ is supposedly buried. Jeruselum is the home of 3 different religions. It's sad that they can't all get along, but I'm sick of people blaming the crusades on the Christians. Did they go too far? Heck Yeah, but they didn't start them, at least not the first one.

And everyone seems to conviently forget that the muslims invaded Europe at one point and when they did, they killed everyone.

Actually, the First Crusade was dreamed up by the clergy in Britain to get a lot of unemployed knights out of the countryside where they were pretty much preying on the peasants. While we like to romanticize them, knights were actually just hired muscle for local barons to enforce their wills on the people in the vicinity of their castles.

Wait a minute.......to quote some of the conservatives on this board.......

Forced charity is stealing.

Did you miss the part where I said "voluntary of course", I can tell you how much your cusses add up to and where to send the check, if you're willing but I can't make you do it.

Actually, that's kinda my point Gunny. Most religions borrow from each other (Muslim, Christian), because they both share Jewish thought. Now, my point is that if you study all 3, and start looking for where they are all 3 similar, the lies will stand out kinda glaringly, because they will be all the places where they are different.

Another good example of that is people like Ted Haggard, Jim Jones, Fred Phelps, etc. What they did was take the religion, twist it to their own purposes, and use it to dominate a group of people for their own needs. Their book says the same thing as mine, it's just their interpretation.

Incidentally, if you look for similarities rather than differences, you get a hell of a lot farther, because then you can mark the similarities to find the differences, which in turn exposes the lies of preachers too.

Kinda explains why I'm not overly fond of most Christians who are in the limelight today.

I don't do organized religion. Someone's always selling something that usually isn't what's in the book in the context it's being sold as.

Actually, the First Crusade was dreamed up by the clergy in Britain to get a lot of unemployed knights out of the countryside where they were pretty much preying on the peasants. While we like to romanticize them, knights were actually just hired muscle for local barons to enforce their wills on the people in the vicinity of their castles.

Okay, I'm gonna have to read up on the crusades again. Are you saying the muslims didn't kick the Christians out of Jeruselum?

Okay, I'm gonna have to read up on the crusades again. Are you saying the muslims didn't kick the Christians out of Jeruselum?

No, I am not saying that at all. The Muslims did kick the Christians out of Jerusalem. At the same time, Britain had pretty-much seen the last of the Viking invasions and had a lot of knights running around the countryside who were trained only as soldiers.

It was the perfect marriage thing. The Church wanted Jerusalem back and they had the ready manpower to do it with, and that manpower unfocussed was doing more harm that good where it was.

No, I am not saying that at all. The Muslims did kick the Christians out of Jerusalem. At the same time, Britain had pretty-much seen the last of the Viking invasions and had a lot of knights running around the countryside who were trained only as soldiers.

It was the perfect marriage thing. The Church wanted Jerusalem back and they had the ready manpower to do it with, and that manpower unfocussed was doing more harm that good where it was.

So it was a win/win situation for Britain. Only problem is, not all the nights were from England, many were from France and other European countries.

I suspect you're right, but then again, I don't think they would have attacked Jerusulem if they hadn't kicked the Christians out.

No, the Muslims kicked out the Jews, and then the Christians kicked out the Muslims, and the Muslims came back and kicked out the Christians.

In Islam, Christians and Jews are called "People of the Book" This refers to the Bible.

Christians and Jews are to be protected under Islam, and are allowed to practice their religion. Every Muslim knows this as part of the religion.

As the Crusaders marched to the Holy Land. They slaughtered every Muslim and Jew they encountered. In fact they even killed Arab Christians.

They took the Jews and locked them inside of their Synagogues and then set them on fire.

The Muslims and Jews had never before encountered such blood thirsty invaders. As they had mostly be at peace for centuries.

Save your watches, it's too late for your shoes! Sucking Moron has showed up.

Yeah, Sunny Moron, tell us again about how the Holocaust is a hoax too.

Nope........Islam is a religion of lies.

And......considering that Muslims sacked Jerusalem a time or two, tell me again about them living together in peace before the Crusades.

You're about as smart as a bag of hammers dude.

Last edited:
In Islam, Christians and Jews are called "People of the Book" This refers to the Bible.

Christians and Jews are to be protected under Islam, and are allowed to practice their religion. Every Muslim knows this as part of the religion.

As the Crusaders marched to the Holy Land. They slaughtered every Muslim and Jew they encountered. In fact they even killed Arab Christians.

They took the Jews and locked them inside of their Synagogues and then set them on fire.

The Muslims and Jews had never before encountered such blood thirsty invaders. As they had mostly be at peace for centuries.

Now you lock bomb making equipment in Mosques and kill all non Muslims, fuck off you ignorant ****.

Save your watches, it's too late for your shoes! Sucking Moron has showed up.

Yeah, Sunny Moron, tell us again about how the Holocaust is a hoax too.

Nope........Islam is a religion of lies.

And......considering that Muslims sacked Jerusalem a time or two, tell me again about them living together in peace before the Crusades.

You're about as smart as a bag of hammers dude.
Why are you so full of hate??

Anyway, just read the history books to find out the truth about the Crusades.

Iv'e been to alot of Mosques and haven't seen what you are talking about.

Hey asshole.....ever watch the news when it shows the fucking terrorists shooting at our troops FROM A FUCKING MOSQUE??????

How about when your own people blew up your own mosque? I think it was called the Golden Mosque.

Try again mental midget......you ain't fooling anyone here.

Iv'e been to alot of Mosques and haven't seen what you are talking about.

You would say that, wouldn't you?
We in the West know it for a fact but because we adhere to convention we don't blow them up or barge in and search them unannounced

Forum List

Back