Teaching Kids to Hate

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
These kids didn't come up with this on their own. Great parental role models?

REXBURG - Controversial words spoken by kids on a school bus have some Madison County parents concerned.

Matthew Whoolery and his wife aren't blaming the school district for what happened on the bus but they do think all parents need to be careful about what they say and teach their children.

Whoolery and his wife couldn't believe it when their second and third graders got off the bus last week and told them what other students were saying.

"They just hadn't heard anything like this before," said Whoolery. "They were chanting on the bus, 'Assassinate Obama. Assassinate Obama.' Then adding in a name sometimes of a classmate on the bus, 'Assassinate Obama and Kate.'"

Students chant 'Assassinate Obama' on school bus | KBCI CBS 2 - News, Weather and Sports - Boise, ID Boise, Idaho | Local & Regional

Who's Kate?

Sounds like kids being dumbshits. It's what they do best. Why didn't the bus driver tell them to knock it off?

Probably a union-card-carrying liberal, afraid to tell the little punks to shut up for fear of a lawsuit.

Children? Hate? Nooooooo! Never! Not in this world! Islam is a peaceful religion!

hamaschild.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

And I was saying that so long as the little kids are from other countries, it's okay for them to hate us. Perhaps you should catch up yourself.

These kids didn't come up with this on their own. Great parental role models?

Yup, it’s all going to start again,

Remember when the issue was about domestic terrorism? Well with the Obama presidency it looks like we are going to be fighting terrorism at home and abroad. We are going to have Muslim fundamentalist blowing up troop trucks in Afghanistan and Christian fundamentalists blowing up ATF & Mail trucks over here. This is just the beginning.

I remember growing up and learning that, even if you didn’t agree with the president or his policies, you should refrain from advocating violence against him. My parents were opposed to Regan and often spoke harsh words about him, but they didn’t clap or cheer when he was shot.

Was it Clinton’s administration that started this whole hate fest thing, with Ruby Ridge, Waco and whatever? It’s like sometime around 1995 the right started thinking that violently opposing the federal government was not just accepted but encouraged or even required. The 90’s were bad but from what we have witnessed in the past 4 weeks, I will be surprised if Obama makes it through one term.

On 9/11/01 Our 12 year old daughter got off her school bus and complained to me that some of the kids were cheering the attacks on the WTC.
Most kids learn far more from the TV and their peers than you may be giving them credit.

Of course liberals love to make it sound like they're above the hate. Reference this message board if you will.
Our kids learn hate from the liberals kids. Yeah that's the ticket.

you dont have to teach kids to hate....they are just little ids....wanting and needing..they have no concept of anything that is not directly related to themselves....they are just little ids in seach of egos.

some see kids as little flowers....i see them as damn weedy ass vines that need a lot of pruning....to mature correctly....

Well, I tell you what.

I've never been more proud of my daughter than when she defends those kids other jr.high kids make fun of.

They love to pick on the fat kids and the special needs kids, and she gets in those little punks faces and tells them to SHUT UP or else lol! (She's 5'10 and in 8th grade, they don't mess with her!)

? What's your point ?

I think David was saying all hate is bad and I was saying the NRA would approve. Try and keep up please.

Wrong. The NRA may be a bit radical about gunowner rights, but they do NOT preach teaching children to hate nor tell you to arm Little Bobby with an HK for that reason.

The biggest problem in the argument of gun ownership is people like YOU purposefully pushing bullshit.

Well.....to tell you the truth, some of those kids learned from their parents, and if you'd watched this election cycle, you would see that most of the hate and ugly things that were said came from the conservative side of the fence.

Remember the Palin rallies where people were calling for Obama to be killed? It's not so much the fault of the kids (they're just following their parents example), as it is the fault of the idiots who are their parents who are so polarized that they can't see anything other than their way as the only right one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back