Teaching Kids to Hate

Some people are assuming that BO will move against the Bill of Rights especially the Second Amendment in order to set the stage for a communist dictatorship. Considering his American hating associates and his childhood communist mentor it is not an unreasonable fear although he would need a lot help from congress and his partisans to make it happen. However, I would counsel patience and prudence you never know about politicians; he could surprise us all and turn out to be a good president and a strong supporter of our rights. At any rate killing a president would be the worse possible thing that any resistance organization could do. It could turn the people against democracy.

We do know by the study of history that sooner or later a man will come to presidency with exceptional intelligence, courage and audacity and use those traits to establish himself as a dictator. And, the chances are we will never see it coming until it is too late, whether or not Obama is that man we will see.

Wayne, pm me if it happens. I'll give you my phone number. I have a bit of room here.

How's your tin foil hat coming along?

What is that you find so hard to believe? Is it that many people don’t trust OB to defend the Bill of Rights? Or is it that liberty is under constant threat, mostly by liberals?

And, the chances are we will never see it coming until it is too late, whether or not Obama is that man we will see.

A place where Bush hadn't just led that march quite successfully himself for at least the last 4yrs.

What is that you find so hard to believe? Is it that many people don’t trust OB to defend the Bill of Rights? Or is it that liberty is under constant threat, mostly by liberals?

Liberals are responsible for most of the freedoms people in this country enjoy.

The American Revolution was a liberal enterprise.

The Civil Rights movement was a liberal enterprise.

Where have you been the last eight years?

Bush has trampled on the Constitution, especially the balance of powers implicite therein.

Bush was not a liberal. Bush spied on Americans who did not have any connection to terrorists. Bush authorized torture in violation of the Geneva Convention. Bush admitted to breaking the FISA law. That is an impeachable offense.

Please, pull you conservative head out of your deep dark recesses.

Forum List

Back