Teaching Kids to Hate

Well.....to tell you the truth, some of those kids learned from their parents, and if you'd watched this election cycle, you would see that most of the hate and ugly things that were said came from the conservative side of the fence.

Remember the Palin rallies where people were calling for Obama to be killed? It's not so much the fault of the kids (they're just following their parents example), as it is the fault of the idiots who are their parents who are so polarized that they can't see anything other than their way as the only right one.

Sure. Like the Palin effigy. Stop trying to fool yourself. You damned sure ain't fooling anyone else. The past 8 years has been a textbook example of how to hate authored by the left.

Sure. Like the Palin effigy. Stop trying to fool yourself. You damned sure ain't fooling anyone else. The past 8 years has been a textbook example of how to hate authored by the left.

I thought it was more of a textbook example of how to rape and loot what used to be the greatest country on earth, using the tactics of intimidation and fear, which was put out by the Bush admin, and therefore the right.

You ain't fooling anyone either Gunny.

As far as the Palin effigy? It was hung out over 1 house by 1 guy, the Palin rallies were multitudes of people, all calling for the killing of a presidential candidate.

Yeah.....tell me again how much better the conservatives are.

Last edited:
I thought it was more of a textbook example of how to rape and loot what used to be the greatest country on earth, using the tactics of intimidation and fear, which was put out by the Bush admin, and therefore the right.

You ain't fooling anyone either Gunny.

Of course you thought that. Thanks for making my point for me. Case closed.

I'm not trying to fool anyone. I've got a whole messageboard of archived threads/posts to back up MY statement, thanks.

Fact is, it exists on both sides, and neither is worse than the other, as you would have people believe.

So, you're saying that Bush and his merry band of idiots HAVEN'T raped and looted this country? If that is so, please explain Iraq, the mortgage crisis, the bank meltdowns, and all the other crap that is going on (and has been for the past 8 years).

So, you're saying that Bush and his merry band of idiots HAVEN'T raped and looted this country? If that is so, please explain Iraq, the mortgage crisis, the bank meltdowns, and all the other crap that is going on (and has been for the past 8 years).

Iraq is self-explanatory. I didn't agree with the decision to invade; although, there WAS legal justification to do so. If you want though, you can explain all the times Saddam violated the ceasefire agreement between 92-2000 and Clinton kept a blind eye turned toward him.

Instead he chose to involve us in war of choice in Central Europe. I didn't agree with that either.

However, I support succeeding in BOTH.

The mortgage crisis and bank meltdowns were not cause by Bush or his administration. They were caused by a combination of poor/unscrupulous lending habits by financial institutions, and "we the people" and they began when every Tom, Dick and Harry could get a credit card or a mortgage.

Who was it again that loosened those restrictions?

There's a lot I don't like about Bush. Pick something he actually did wrong and I'll agree with you. But I'm not going to make shit up just to villify him anymore than I am Obama. These people are phenominal fuckups in their own rights and need no embellishment.

Says who? Karl Rove? Ann Coulter? Bill O'Reilly? Rush Limbaugh? Pat Robertson? David Duke?

Yup, it’s all going to start again,

Remember when the issue was about domestic terrorism? Well with the Obama presidency it looks like we are going to be fighting terrorism at home and abroad. We are going to have Muslim fundamentalist blowing up troop trucks in Afghanistan and Christian fundamentalists blowing up ATF & Mail trucks over here. This is just the beginning.

I remember growing up and learning that, even if you didn’t agree with the president or his policies, you should refrain from advocating violence against him. My parents were opposed to Regan and often spoke harsh words about him, but they didn’t clap or cheer when he was shot.

Was it Clinton’s administration that started this whole hate fest thing, with Ruby Ridge, Waco and whatever? It’s like sometime around 1995 the right started thinking that violently opposing the federal government was not just accepted but encouraged or even required. The 90’s were bad but from what we have witnessed in the past 4 weeks, I will be surprised if Obama makes it through one term.

Ruby Ridge was under Bush Sr.

IMO a revolution is past due, it's been talked about since the 70's but now, well, it's almost too late to take our country back, and no I'm not talking about Obama, but our government in general and the Council on Foreign Relations and Globalism and the UN all of which basically want the distruction of America.

As for muslims vs christians...here's something for you to think about. When a Muslim goes to war in Muhammed's name, he's following Muhammed's teachings. When a Christian goes to war in Christ's name, he is going AGAINST Christ's teachings. That is the fundamental difference between Islam and Christianity.

Well, I tell you what.

I've never been more proud of my daughter than when she defends those kids other jr.high kids make fun of.

They love to pick on the fat kids and the special needs kids, and she gets in those little punks faces and tells them to SHUT UP or else lol! (She's 5'10 and in 8th grade, they don't mess with her!)

I like your daughter...she reminds me of me:D

Of course you thought that. Thanks for making my point for me. Case closed.

I'm not trying to fool anyone. I've got a whole messageboard of archived threads/posts to back up MY statement, thanks.

Fact is, it exists on both sides, and neither is worse than the other, as you would have people believe.

I disagree, whichever side I'm on...the other side is worse:D

As for muslims vs christians...here's something for you to think about. When a Muslim goes to war in Muhammed's name, he's following Muhammed's teachings. When a Christian goes to war in Christ's name, he is going AGAINST Christ's teachings. That is the fundamental difference between Islam and Christianity.

I wish more christians would understand this, because then there wouldn't have been the Crusades.

How much do you really know about Muslim vs. Christian vs. Jewish theology? If you would study all 3, you'd find out where the most lies are. In order, from worst to best, the religion that lies the most is Muslim, the second most is Christian, and the most truthful is Judaism.

Says who? Karl Rove? Ann Coulter? Bill O'Reilly? Rush Limbaugh? Pat Robertson? David Duke?

Who the fuck are YOU?

No, I mean like Martin Sheen, Al Franken, Michael Moore, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Jeremiah Wright, Al Sharpton, Murtha, Kucinich, every loony-tune lefty on this board ....

I hate to break you out of the 80s, but that's the last time I heard anything of or from Pat Robertson or David Duke. Of all those you listed only Coulter is an over-the-top hater, and she's just mocking y'all's behavior.

I could go on. If you really have nothing intelligent to offer, feel free to pester someone else.

I wish more christians would understand this, because then there wouldn't have been the Crusades.

How much do you really know about Muslim vs. Christian vs. Jewish theology? If you would study all 3, you'd find out where the most lies are. In order, from worst to best, the religion that lies the most is Muslim, the second most is Christian, and the most truthful is Judaism.

You're switching back and forth. It is not a matter of whether or not the religion is what you call "truthful." It's a matter of people using religion to further their own goals and cloak them in the guise of religious conquest.

It isn't the religion that's dishonest. It's the person/people using it.

Actually, the crusades stated because the muslims kicked the Christians out of Jeruselum and wouldn't allow them access to The Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the church where Christ is supposedly buried. Jeruselum is the home of 3 different religions. It's sad that they can't all get along, but I'm sick of people blaming the crusades on the Christians. Did they go too far? Heck Yeah, but they didn't start them, at least not the first one.

And everyone seems to conviently forget that the muslims invaded Europe at one point and when they did, they killed everyone.

Last edited:
You're switching back and forth. It is not a matter of whether or not the religion is what you call "truthful." It's a matter of people using religion to further their own goals and cloak them in the guise of religious conquest.

It isn't the religion that's dishonest. It's the person/people using it.

Actually, that's kinda my point Gunny. Most religions borrow from each other (Muslim, Christian), because they both share Jewish thought. Now, my point is that if you study all 3, and start looking for where they are all 3 similar, the lies will stand out kinda glaringly, because they will be all the places where they are different.

Another good example of that is people like Ted Haggard, Jim Jones, Fred Phelps, etc. What they did was take the religion, twist it to their own purposes, and use it to dominate a group of people for their own needs. Their book says the same thing as mine, it's just their interpretation.

Incidentally, if you look for similarities rather than differences, you get a hell of a lot farther, because then you can mark the similarities to find the differences, which in turn exposes the lies of preachers too.

Kinda explains why I'm not overly fond of most Christians who are in the limelight today.

Actually, the crusades stated because the muslims kicked the Christians out of Jeruselum and wouldn't allow them access to The Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the church where Christ is supposedly buried. Jeruselum is the home of 3 different religions. It's sad that they can't all get along, but I'm sick of people blaming the crusades on the Christians. Did they go too far? Heck Yeah, but they didn't start them, at least not the first one.

And everyone seems to conviently forget that the muslims invaded Europe at one point and when they did, they killed everyone.

My point is that all of them called it a war for God. You said that Christians don't go to war.

Actually, that's kinda my point Gunny. Most religions borrow from each other (Muslim, Christian), because they both share Jewish thought. Now, my point is that if you study all 3, and start looking for where they are all 3 similar, the lies will stand out kinda glaringly, because they will be all the places where they are different.

Another good example of that is people like Ted Haggard, Jim Jones, Fred Phelps, etc. What they did was take the religion, twist it to their own purposes, and use it to dominate a group of people for their own needs. Their book says the same thing as mine, it's just their interpretation.

Incidentally, if you look for similarities rather than differences, you get a hell of a lot farther, because then you can mark the similarities to find the differences, which in turn exposes the lies of preachers too.

Kinda explains why I'm not overly fond of most Christians who are in the limelight today.

Oh heck, who is? IMO, they are hypocrites. Not one of them living like a poor church mouse. Nope they have limos and mansions and more money than most of us can dream of. It's kind of like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson, it's all about the bottom line.

Who the fuck are YOU?

No, I mean like Martin Sheen, Al Franken, Michael Moore, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Jeremiah Wright, Al Sharpton, Murtha, Kucinich, every loony-tune lefty on this board ....

I hate to break you out of the 80s, but that's the last time I heard anything of or from Pat Robertson or David Duke. Of all those you listed only Coulter is an over-the-top hater, and she's just mocking y'all's behavior.

I could go on. If you really have nothing intelligent to offer, feel free to pester someone else.

Okay Gunny, that's a quarter:D

You know, I should make a list and keep track, I belong to a sorority that raises money for Cancer Research. 100% of the funds we raise goes to cancer research. I could keep track and when you all reach a certain amount, you can send in a check, voluntarily of course, but it'd be for a good cause. Last year nationwide we raised more than $500,000 that went directly to 5 different doctors doing research on cancer. We also pay dues, and that pays for our overhead so not one dime of the donations goes to overhead.

What do ya think?, Well, besides the fact that I'm and idiot, what do you think?

Okay Gunny, that's a quarter:D

You know, I should make a list and keep track, I belong to a sorority that raises money for Cancer Research. 100% of the funds we raise goes to cancer research. I could keep track and when you all reach a certain amount, you can send in a check, voluntarily of course, but it'd be for a good cause. Last year nationwide we raised more than $500,000 that went directly to 5 different doctors doing research on cancer. We also pay dues, and that pays for our overhead so not one dime of the donations goes to overhead.

What do ya think?, Well, besides the fact that I'm and idiot, what do you think?

Wait a minute.......to quote some of the conservatives on this board.......

Forced charity is stealing.

Forum List

Back