Jihad

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by AllieBaba, Nov 14, 2008.

1. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Did anyone else catch this on CNN? I went home to pick up a horse brush (my lunches are great fun) and caught an interview with one (or maybe the) Taliban mouthpiece in Afghanistan.

He said that he didn't see that Obama would make any difference to the Taliban; that Americans in Afghanistan are terrorists...but in the same breath turned around and said they would take Jihad WHEREVER IT WAS NEEDED.

So much for the retards who claim terrorists only target us because we're in the Middle East.

2. Kevin_Kennedy

Kevin_Kennedy Defend Liberty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,027
    He said the Americans in Afghanistan are terrorists and they'll take Jihad wherever it's needed, and you think that disproves the theory that they don't like us because we're over there? Think about that for a second.

Obviously that's not the only reason they dislike us, but it's clearly one of them.

3. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    I think it proves it has nothing whatsoever to do with why they hate us, and furthermore it proves that whether or not we are in the middle east, they'll bring on jihad.

They are simply using our presence there as a justification currently. But it won't change if we aren't there. We'll simply unleash them on the world if we let them out of their miserable holes.

4. Kevin_Kennedy

Kevin_Kennedy Defend Liberty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,027
    So it's our job to bankrupt our nation and sacrifice our troops for "the good of the world?" Who's going to step up when the United States no longer has the resources for this impossible task?

You say this Taliban leader called the Americans in Afghanistan terrorists, and "in the same breath" (your words, not mine) said they would take Jihad wherever it needs to go. That tells me that he's willing to take Jihad wherever it needs to go because of the "American terrorists" in his country. In other words, he's a little upset at us for being in his country.

Now I believe we had the right to enter Afghanistan in an attempt to apprehend Osama bin-Laden and other al-Qaeda operatives, but 7 years later we've not achieved this goal and it's unlikely that we will in the near future. It's time to end our occupation of this country and bring our troops home.

5. Otter_Creek

Otter_Creek worst president ever

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +144
    We just gotta love those taliban freedom fighters, don't we!!.
    Excerpt:
    Acid attacks keep Afghan girls away from classes

Full Story:
    Acid attacks keep Afghan girls away from classes - Yahoo! News

6. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    No one knows who carried out the attacks

The Taliban denied they did the attacks.

7. Otter_Creek

Otter_Creek worst president ever

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +144
    You ain't real damn smart,are ya?:cuckoo:

8. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    So who did it? The article doesn't say or know.

9. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,683
    But, but don't they know Obama is BLACK? And Europe likes us now! Well that's not very nice of them is it? :mad:

10. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    You feel that way because you sympathize with pieces of shit (and even the sympathetic newscaster at CNN said he rambled on, as do all these crazed zealots) who target Americans. You look for a way to justify their behavior because you approve of it.

I'm telling you that in THEIR OWN WORDS they say it doesn't matter who is president, and it doesn't matter if we're in their countries or not. He said it didn't make any difference if Obama was president. He said as long as we are in Afghanistan, we are viewed as terrorists. He also said that they would take Jihad wherever it was needed. He didn't say "so long as you are in the middle east we will target you." His attitude about who our president is and our presence in his country was completely philosophical and vague because they could give a rat fart about that shit. Their #1 priority is to bring Jihad to the world.

He said what he meant and he meant what he said. Jihad has no boundaries, and has nothing to do with whether or not we're in the MIddle East or who our president is. "Where it is needed". Where is it needed? It's needed where the people are not ruled by radical Muslims.

I wish you limp-wristed dicks would actually start listening to what people SAY instead of arrogantly assuming you know what they really mean all the time. It's really annoying.