Teabaggers Post Billboard Comparing Obama To Terrorism

What's the source of this table, and why should anyone believe it's accurate? How does anyone know how much army personnel contributed to the Obama campaign?

miltary-donations-chart.jpg

Already been posted earlier in the thread :wtf:

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with that billboard.

Black_Dick just wanted to bombard the board with his daily dose of ball sack in his mouth fantasy.

The OP has nothing to do with the kenyan being accused of being a terrorist.

Pale dick rider has his pink panties all in a bunch over his beloved teabaggers showing their stupidity again.

I love your boo-hoo waa-waa's though. Putting piece of shit like you in your place brings non-stop joy to those that fight for freedom :clap2:

I don't see anything wrong with that billboard.

Black_Dick just wanted to bombard the board with his daily dose of ball sack in his mouth fantasy.

Pale dick rider has his pink panties all in a bunch over his beloved teabaggers showing their stupidity again.

I love your boo-hoo waa-waa's though. Putting piece of shit like you in your place brings non-stop joy to those that fight for freedom :clap2:

It's not freedom, when the left wants to take that sign down.

Believing America's fighting men and women think Obama is a threat to the Nation is not a stretch for me.

This bagger billboard does not represent, nor have the endorsement of the american heroes in uniform. It's the teabaggers exploiting them to push their radical agenda which is downright disgusting.

You don't get to speak for the military, kid.

Nor do they?

But...on the bright side, this billboard does more to drive independents away from the looney Right. It's all good.

Who wants to take it down.....? Name names.

This bagger billboard does not represent, nor have the endorsement of the american heroes in uniform. It's the teabaggers exploiting them to push their radical agenda which is downright disgusting.

Knowing the values of the typical man and woman putting it on the line for freedom, my feeling is it has the endorsement of more than those who don't endorse it.

Their feeling is they back those that support freedom and not non-stop warmongering from the chickenhawk GOP establishment thugs like Willard.

Here's the list of the current active duty military's political donations. You need to get your facts in order.

Think Progress? I really don't find their stuff very credible or accurate. But hey at least you stick to the talking points.

obama is a Chicago thug. We could have elected any thug who would do what he's doing.

Who wants to take it down.....? Name names.

Don Nunemaker says the group has no plans to take the billboard down until Nov. 1st.
That means the group protesting wanted it taken down.

Here's the list of the current active duty military's political donations. You need to get your facts in order.

Your chart is complete bullshit.

But keep spreading it around. I am a numb-skull or two will find it believable.

Show me how it's bullshit, otherwise you are again proving the fact that you are nothing but a radical right wing piece of shit with the intelligence of a 2 year old. And that's being a compliment.

Last edited:
A corrupt media is the only thing that can ensure an Obama win and that isn't looking like its going to work.

Forum List

Back