Teabaggers Post Billboard Comparing Obama To Terrorism

In a long line of outrageous teabagger billboards, this is the latest showing off their ignorance. The baggers' are now implying Obama is a terrorist threat to america.

It simply show the extreme right to me the morons they are.

freedom so speech is considered extreme to some of you...too bad

You think exploiting the heroes in uniform and stating the president is a terrorist is simply "freedom of speech"?

Who am I kidding, hard right piece of shit like you love this kind of trash.

This bagger billboard does not represent, nor have the endorsement of the american heroes in uniform. It's the teabaggers exploiting them to push their radical agenda which is downright disgusting.

Knowing the values of the typical man and woman putting it on the line for freedom, my feeling is it has the endorsement of more than those who don't endorse it.

Their feeling is they back those that support freedom and not non-stop warmongering from the chickenhawk GOP establishment thugs like Willard.

Here's the list of the current active duty military's political donations. You need to get your facts in order.

miltary-donations-chart.jpg

For the month of April.

Military Donors Prefer Ron Paul - OpenSecrets Blog | OpenSecrets

Looks like someone else needs to get the facts straight, turd.

Hey goatless boy do you realise that the Bush tax cuts ad more to the deficit than the stimulus which The CBO said worked

In a long line of outrageous teabagger billboards, this is the latest showing off their ignorance. The baggers' are now implying Obama is a terrorist threat to america.

Not that anyone is complaining, this kind of downright stupidity will assure an easy Obama win. Keep up the good work baggers! :clap2:

Tea party billboard compares Obama to Osama bin Laden | The Raw Story

Maaaan... you've got the big, greasy ball sack being dropped in your mouth fantasy going on bad don't ya?

So not only are you a blatant racists, you're also a flaming closet homo.

"....A new survey by the University of Washington Institute for the Study of Ethnicity, Race & Sexuality offers fresh insight into the racial attitudes of Tea Party sympathizers. "The data suggests that people who are Tea Party supporters have a higher probability"—25 percent, to be exact—"of being racially resentful than those who are not Tea Party supporters," says Christopher Parker, who directed the study.

A 25% exact probabiity ?

Compelling.
There's nothing incongruous or incorrect in that language. In a representative group of 100 Tea Partiers vs. a group of a representative sample population without Tea Partiers, the group of Tea Party folks have 25 more people who are racially resentful.

Not that anyone is complaining, this kind of downright stupidity will assure an easy Obama win. Keep up the good work baggers! :clap2:

2012_8_14_billboard.jpg

Crack_Mabel cannot help himself/herself. It has no honesty anywhere in it's skull.

The billboard (which, by the way was not put up by "Teabaggers" -- which is the sexual preference of whacked-out libs) undercuts the Flop-in-Chief's efforts to take credit for what he merely authorized. I give him credit for giving the ok. But the SEALS, not him, took the risks and accomplished the mission.

The SEALS got rid of one threat to America. And yes, THAT threat (Osama bin Laden) was a terrorist threat.

The voters DO have a chance to remove the incumbent as a different KIND of threat.

The billboard does NOT suggest that the moron_in_chief is a terrorist. IT suggests that he and his "policies" are threats to America. That can be (and is) true without a claim that he's a fucking terrorist.

Crack_Mabel is a whiny dishonest dildo.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
"....A new survey by the University of Washington Institute for the Study of Ethnicity, Race & Sexuality offers fresh insight into the racial attitudes of Tea Party sympathizers. "The data suggests that people who are Tea Party supporters have a higher probability"—25 percent, to be exact—"of being racially resentful than those who are not Tea Party supporters," says Christopher Parker, who directed the study.

A 25% exact probabiity ?

Compelling.
There's nothing incongruous or incorrect in that language. In a representative group of 100 Tea Partiers vs. a group of a representative sample population without Tea Partiers, the group of Tea Party folks have 25 more people who are racially resentful.

The "language" is nothing short of pure speculation, better known as bull shit.

But if you want to play that game, the number out of 100 blacks that would be "racially resentful" would be 99. It's not gangs of whites going around America targeting blacks for beatings and other criminal activities, it's blacks on whites, and that's a proven fact.

The old whites are more racist than blacks line has been proven BULL SHIT many times over already, so you idiots still trying to tout that garbage just look like a bunch of damn morons.

2012_8_14_billboard.jpg

Crack_Mabel cannot help himself/herself. It has no honesty anywhere in it's skull.

The billboard (which, by the way was not put up by "Teabaggers" -- which is the sexual preference of whacked-out libs) undercuts the Flop-in-Chief's efforts to take credit for what he merely authorized. I give him credit for giving the ok. But the SEALS, not him, took the risks and accomplished the mission.

The SEALS got rid of one threat to America. And yes, THAT threat (Osama bin Laden) was a terrorist threat.

The voters DO have a chance to remove the incumbent as a different KIND of threat.

The billboard does NOT suggest that the moron_in_chief is a terrorist. IT suggests that he and his "policies" are threats to America. That can be (and is) true without a claim that he's a fucking terrorist.

Pieces of shit like Inability_to_achieve_erection are one of the main reasons why Obama is going to win by a landslide.

Please keep on spreading your stupidity to let all of america know how moronic you teabaggers are :up: :clap2:

Last edited:

2012_8_14_billboard.jpg

They need their daily Faux Outrage

* * * * are one of the main reasons why Obama is going to win by a landslide.

Please keep on spreading your stupidity to let all of america know how stupid you teabaggers are :up: :clap2:

But the incumbent isn't going to win by a landslide. He isn't going to win at all.

The dumber-than-shit imbecile in chief is a fail. He is a fuck-up. America has largely caught on. Drooling sycophantic sub-moron hacks like you -- vermin who would eagerly permit him to teabag you while you toss his salad -- may not have figured it out yet, though. That would require SOME ability to employ observation and it would also require that you have a measurable IQ and some honesty. You, of course, are oh for three.

I don't speak for teabaggers. I let you filthy liberals and your depraved sex lives go about your private lives in private. But how stupid you are is made clear every time you post.

This is why you get laughed at so much, Crack_Mabel.

I don't see anything wrong with that billboard.

Black_Dick just wanted to bombard the board with his daily dose of ball sack in his mouth fantasy.

The OP has nothing to do with the kenyan being accused of being a terrorist.

navy seals are not the majority of Americans and would not be paid without taxes from the rest of us

It simply show the extreme right to me the morons they are.

freedom so speech is considered extreme to some of you...too bad

You think exploiting the heroes in uniform and stating the president is a terrorist is simply "freedom of speech"?

Who am I kidding, hard right piece of shit like you love this kind of trash.

A completely different point of view.
Cons see it as hailing our heroes in uniform and states that we the people need to remove the threat to American freedom.
I see the word threat.
I see no word up there that says terrorist.
You see exploiting and terrorist,
We see hailing and threat.
This is the beauty of free speech.
Too bad that you can't see that the left are protesting, to want to get that opposite view taken down.This is what communists do,they shut up the opposite view.

Forum List

Back