Teabaggers Post Billboard Comparing Obama To Terrorism

It's complete bullshit and you know it, it only compares the three of them, you have no time line for the contributions, you don't even have a complete chart, what a bunch of BS and idiots like you fall for it. GG, Dems are lemmings.

I never contributed a DIME to any candidate in my entire career - and I am sure very few did.

And then they are to report their contributions somewhere so someone can develop a bullshit chart like this?

Amazing how utterly fucking stupid/gullible Liberhoids are...

Easy to understand why military favor the president. After all, the pubs/pots only want to take away their benefits in order to give more money to their 1% cronies. The president, first and second ladies and vice president have all worked to better their situation.

Another idiot who takes this bullshit chart as fact.

Hey numbnuts - newsflash.

The LARGE majority of active duty servicemembers DO NOT like Democraps....

Fact.

Suck on it.

PROOF please.

LOL

It's complete bullshit and you know it, it only compares the three of them, you have no time line for the contributions, you don't even have a complete chart, what a bunch of BS and idiots like you fall for it. GG, Dems are lemmings.

I never contributed a DIME to any candidate in my entire career - and I am sure very few did.

And then they are to report their contributions somewhere so someone can develop a bullshit chart like this?

ALL of your posts are so full of anger and hate. Get a grip, eat some fruit, take a laxative and stop blaming others for your problems. YOU can control your own life.

Not a problem...I've got your back...one $100 contribution to the DNC in your nic's name coming right up.

Easy to understand why military favor the president. After all, the pubs/pots only want to take away their benefits in order to give more money to their 1% cronies. The president, first and second ladies and vice president have all worked to better their situation.

Another idiot who takes this bullshit chart as fact.

Hey numbnuts - newsflash.

The LARGE majority of active duty servicemembers DO NOT like Democraps....

Fact.

Suck on it.

PROOF please.

LOL

Just to end the asinine argument
As new as I could find:
Survey: Troops shift political parties - Army News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Army Times
An exclusive survey of some 1,800 active-duty troops shows the percentage of self-identified Republicans has decreased by one-third since 2004, from 60 percent to 41 percent, while the percentage of self-identified independents has nearly doubled to 32 percent during the same period.
Not surprisingly, the only articles about the survey are trying to trumpet the large decrease that the GOP received after the Bush disaster. Even after that (with virtually all of the shift going to independent NOT to democratic) you are still left with 41 to 27 favoring republicans, so yeah, those numbers are likely complete crap.

Interestingly enough, how in the hell are you supposed to gather that data anyway. No one know who you are when you send a few bucks into a political campaign and I highly doubt that any of that information is accurately reported let alone tracked and added up properly. Sounds like using whatever numbers happen to be convenient for you at the time….

As far as the billboard: the OP is an ass as he is declaring things that are not even on the billboard at all. See what you want to see, there is nothing up there about Obama being a terrorist at all. Hell, there isn’t even anything up there about Obama period but we get the idea. It is a strange tactic though, pointless to attack Obama and then remind everyone of one of his few successes. Seems counterproductive to me. In the end though, the billboard is not going to mean much.

Forum List

Back