Teabaggers Post Billboard Comparing Obama To Terrorism

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
In a long line of outrageous teabagger billboards, this is the latest showing off their ignorance. The baggers' are now implying Obama is a terrorist threat to america.

Not that anyone is complaining, this kind of downright stupidity will assure an easy Obama win. Keep up the good work baggers! :clap2:

2012_8_14_billboard.jpg

Tea party billboard compares Obama to Osama bin Laden | The Raw Story

Last edited:
Believing America's fighting men and women think Obama is a threat to the Nation is not a stretch for me.

Believing America's fighting men and women think Obama is a threat to the Nation is not a stretch for me.

This bagger billboard does not represent, nor have the endorsement of the american heroes in uniform. It's the teabaggers exploiting them to push their radical agenda which is downright disgusting.

WHo cares?
There are zealots everywhere....I am going to out on a limb and say you didn't make any threads when the plethora of liberal groups said "Bush was worse than terrorist" - "Bush is the REAL terrorist"...and so on.
yeah

This bagger billboard does not represent, nor have the endorsement of the american heroes in uniform. It's the teabaggers exploiting them to push their radical agenda which is downright disgusting.

Knowing the values of the typical man and woman putting it on the line for freedom, my feeling is it has the endorsement of more than those who don't endorse it.

Knowing the values of the typical man and woman putting it on the line for freedom, my feeling is it has the endorsement of more than those who don't endorse it.

Their feeling is they back those that support freedom and not non-stop warmongering from the chickenhawk GOP establishment thugs like Willard.

Here's the list of the current active duty military's political donations. You need to get your facts in order.

miltary-donations-chart.jpg

Last edited:
Obama made one big mistake when he ran for office, he acknowledged he had a Black parent, this was a big mistake I know from experience. You see I am a half ****, but take more after mom who was a kraut. So when meeting with people they tell me sincerely how the Hispanics are ruining the neighborhood and the country, something I ask how, sometimes I laugh, and oftentimes I think this conversation is useless. You should have seen one woman's face when my wife told her I was a PR. You had to be there. So what Obama needs to do is hide the fact he is half Black and you'll see the change, why the tea party may even vanish like the KKK. Oh I know those lovely people are still around. ;)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/61091-life-in-a-parallel-universe.html

"....A new survey by the University of Washington Institute for the Study of Ethnicity, Race & Sexuality offers fresh insight into the racial attitudes of Tea Party sympathizers. "The data suggests that people who are Tea Party supporters have a higher probability"—25 percent, to be exact—"of being racially resentful than those who are not Tea Party supporters," says Christopher Parker, who directed the study. "The Tea Party is not just about politics and size of government. The data suggests it may also be about race." Are Tea Partiers Racist? - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

Glenn Beck Suggests Tea Party Is Racist | ThinkProgress

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...payer-money-on-personal-cars.html#post5654199

"....A new survey by the University of Washington Institute for the Study of Ethnicity, Race & Sexuality offers fresh insight into the racial attitudes of Tea Party sympathizers. "The data suggests that people who are Tea Party supporters have a higher probability"—25 percent, to be exact—"of being racially resentful than those who are not Tea Party supporters," says Christopher Parker, who directed the study.

A 25% exact probabiity ?

Compelling.

obama made one big mistake when he ran for office, he acknowledged he had a black parent, this was a big mistake i know from experience. You see i am a half ****, but take more after mom who was a kraut. So when meeting with people they tell me sincerely how the hispanics are ruining the neighborhood and the country, something i ask how, sometimes i laugh, and oftentimes i think this conversation is useless. You should have seen one woman's face when my wife told her i was a pr. You had to be there. So what obama needs to do is hide the fact he is half black and you'll see the change, why the tea party may even vanish like the kkk. Oh i know those lovely people are still around. ;)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/61091-life-in-a-parallel-universe.html

"....a new survey by the university of washington institute for the study of ethnicity, race & sexuality offers fresh insight into the racial attitudes of tea party sympathizers. "the data suggests that people who are tea party supporters have a higher probability"—25 percent, to be exact—"of being racially resentful than those who are not tea party supporters," says christopher parker, who directed the study. "the tea party is not just about politics and size of government. The data suggests it may also be about race." are tea partiers racist? - newsweek and the daily beast

glenn beck suggests tea party is racist | thinkprogress

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...payer-money-on-personal-cars.html#post5654199

here come da race card

You don't get to speak for the military, kid.

In a long line of outrageous teabagger billboards, this is the latest showing off their ignorance. The baggers' are now implying Obama is a terrorist threat to america.

It simply show the extreme right to me the morons they are.

Forum List

Back