Tea Party

How?

Who are they? How was it nipped in the bud?

What is against the Constitution now?

The first two questions you should already know unless to don't read or listen to any news (TV or Internet) or watch any c-span activity on the House and Senate Floors.

The 3rd Question is everything the Government does now that is not listed in the duties of the Federal Government in the Constitution in Article 1: Section 8.

So the answer to the first 2 questions is nothing or you don't know.

As for the 3rd...did the government just start becoming unconstitutional under Obama? If not, then why the Tea Party movement now.

I'll be honest, my impression of the Tea Party is that it is nothing more than a hate group disguised as a political movement. I am not a fan of Obama, but he has done nothing different than his predecessors.

And my personal experience, going to a Tea Party rally, it was nothing more than a recruitment event for a White Nation group.
These two articles pretty much explain it all...I realize the teaper response will be something along the lines that I have been brainwashed or some other nonsense...but mind you, I have personally experienced this at a Tea Party rally and I see the hate and racism everyday by the esteemed members on this forum.

Is The Tea Party Racist? Ask Some Actual, Out-Of-The-Closet Racists

U.S.: Report Details Tea Party Ties with Hate Groups

Attack the sources, call me what you please. The evidence that the Tea Party is more than a movement by concerned Americans is hogwash. Too many tea party supporters advocate hate and revolution. I encourage you to read the articles and to click on the links in the huffpo article.

The two articles you posted is talking about the small minority of far right actual radicals and racists. They are trying to say it is all of the Tea Party and it isn't.
It is not the vast majority of Tea Party people.
Once again it proves my point that the left opinion news is trying to make them all into one and the same.

What exactly did you say at the Tea party you went to?

I would say that Operation Choke point has gone way beyond any other Administrations.
?Operation Choke Point? - The Washington Post

[/B]

The first two questions you should already know unless to don't read or listen to any news (TV or Internet) or watch any c-span activity on the House and Senate Floors.

The 3rd Question is everything the Government does now that is not listed in the duties of the Federal Government in the Constitution in Article 1: Section 8.

As for the 3rd...did the government just start becoming unconstitutional under Obama? If not, then why the Tea Party movement now.

I'll be honest, my impression of the Tea Party is that it is nothing more than a hate group disguised as a political movement. I am not a fan of Obama, but he has done nothing different than his predecessors.

And my personal experience, going to a Tea Party rally, it was nothing more than a recruitment event for a White Nation group.
These two articles pretty much explain it all...I realize the teaper response will be something along the lines that I have been brainwashed or some other nonsense...but mind you, I have personally experienced this at a Tea Party rally and I see the hate and racism everyday by the esteemed members on this forum.

Attack the sources, call me what you please. The evidence that the Tea Party is more than a movement by concerned Americans is hogwash. Too many tea party supporters advocate hate and revolution. I encourage you to read the articles and to click on the links in the huffpo article.

The two articles you posted is talking about the small minority of far right actual radicals and racists. They are trying to say it is all of the Tea Party and it isn't.
Once again it proves my point that the left opinion news is trying to make them all into one and the same.

I would say that Operation Choke point has gone way beyond any other Administrations.

I disagree. If the teapers don't hold these views, why don't they condemn it? Why do they always bring race into every issue? Why do we see the hate everyday on this very forum...by some of the more respected members? Why do they allow white nationalists to recruit at their events? I didn't need left opinion news to influence my opinion...I already had that opinion via personal experience. The only reason I share it is to legitimize what I saw at a tea party event and what I see here on a daily basis? Why don't non-racist teapers condemn the racist teapers on this forum? Silence, in my opinion, is support. You let the racists represent you thus making it so you represent the racists.

If one's child does something stupid, should the parent correct it and chide the child or say nothing?

I disagree. If the teapers don't hold these views, why don't they condemn it? Why do they always bring race into every issue? Why do we see the hate everyday on this very forum...by some of the more respected members? Why do they allow white nationalists to recruit at their events? I didn't need left opinion news to influence my opinion...I already had that opinion via personal experience. The only reason I share it is to legitimize what I saw at a tea party event and what I see here on a daily basis? Why don't non-racist teapers condemn the racist teapers on this forum? Silence, in my opinion, is support. You let the racists represent you thus making it so you represent the racists.

If one's child does something stupid, should the parent correct it and chide the child or say nothing?

Your OP was a ruse in that you already had your mind made up about the TEA party. Any discussion about what the Tea Party is truely about with you and and people of your inclination is a pure waste of time. In fact it would be Nutz!

I have never been to a tea party rally.
I think you are lumping the people who hold rallies and the tea party groups who go to town hall meetings.
I know Tea Party people who goes to the town hall events.
They are two very different groups.
Radicals are people who go to rallies and they are on the left and the right.

Your OP was a ruse in that you already had your mind made up about the TEA party. Any discussion about what the Tea Party is truely about with you and and people of your inclination is a pure waste of time. In fact it would be Nutz!

Not true...I was open...but not one teaper can or will explain themselves and what they truly are. All answers are cryptic and devoid of any rational thought. You say the government is unconstitutional...SHOW ME WHY and differentiate why it is so bad now and not 10 -20 - 30 years ago. You blame negative connotations on the liberal media, but your actions and your words speak for itself.

What is the point of the tea party...and what has the tea party done...besides rhetoric and obstructionism. What has the tea party done to accomplish its goals...stand by Cliven Bundy?

I think you are lumping the people who hold rallies and the tea party groups who go to town hall meetings.

Two different groups under the same umbrella. Why don't you condemn the radicals? To me, if you don't condemn the radicals that live in your house...then you are one in the same.

Two different groups under the same umbrella. Why don't you condemn the radicals? To me, if you don't condemn the radicals that live in your house...then you are one in the same.

That's the difference, you want them condemned, I say they have the right to freedom of speech be they left or right, so long as they are not breaking any laws or physically harming anyone.

They are not under the same umbrella. If you think that then you are very closed minded.

That's the difference, you want them condemned, I say they have the right to freedom of speech be they left or right, so long as they are not breaking any laws or physically harming anyone.

They are not under the same umbrella. If you think that then you are very closed minded.

A Tea Party candidate runs against a liberal. The liberal is just a liberal but the Tea Party candidate has racist views. Who would you vote for?

Not trying to flame, but on what FACTS do you base your impression? The "Tea Party" represents fiscally responsible Republicans and Independents who understand that, once the US Dollar ceases being the world's reserve currency and safe haven, interest on the national debt will bankrupt us. Just do the math.

If that were indeed the case, I would be joining. My impression, based upon the candidates put forth and the people I have talked to, is that the Tea Partys tend to be people who think taxes should be low (unless it is for benefits coming to them) and that everyone should be free to do what they think people should do. So they generally oppose same sex marriage, access to abortion, legalizing drugs, etc. Show me a Tea Party that is for fiscal responsibility and doesn't want the government telling me how to live, they can sign me up.

Because the movement is based on right-leaning principles, it will attract people who veer off far in that direction, and because it has grown tremendously it has become a force that many want to align with when venturing into public office.

In its haste and zeal, the movement has backed some less than desirable candidates, but actually none of what you mention is to me out of the realm of common sense. Abortion is murder and legalizing drugs is a rather stupid concept.

A Tea Party candidate runs against a liberal. The liberal is just a liberal but the Tea Party candidate has racist views. Who would you vote for?

A liberal like Al Sharpton?

[ame=http://youtu.be/4MlUtZ5F_Mk]Al Sharpton Defends Racist Rants: 'It Was Only One Jew' - YouTube[/ame]

Do you really think that you have access to every possible idea, thought, or prejudice that any candidate holds? Every single person in the world has bigoted views, just some hide it, while others are bigoted toward non minority groups so they get a total pass.

Neither.

Do you really think that you have access to every possible idea, thought, or prejudice that any candidate holds? Every single person in the world has bigoted views, just some hide it, while others are bigoted toward non minority groups so they get a total pass.

No bigots get a pass. You are adding more to the question than it deserves. You know a Tea Party candidate has racist views. He is running against a liberal. Who do you vote for?

Neither.

But you would be a member of a party that caters to racists and serves as recruiting platform for white nationalists?

No bigots get a pass. You are adding more to the question than it deserves. You know a Tea Party candidate has racist views. He is running against a liberal. Who do you vote for?

Racism has become such a carryall that you will have to be much more specific for me to answer. Define these "racist views", if you please.

Another teaper that won't/ can't answer a simple question.

LOL you didn't read a thing did you,or refused to even try and understand.

What is this question you have had explained multiple times again?
Is it do I still have my fingers in my ears?? that one??

no guts no integrity

You didn't say anything. No guts, n integrity...is that it?

Talking to a teaper is like talking to a brick wall. They want to attack and accuse anyone who disagrees with them, but they refuse to answer simple questions or explain themselves.

I don't think it is possible to have a rational conversation with a teaper.
Huh.

Explain it like you are talking to a 12 year old.
Accurate.

Racism has become such a carryall that you will have to be much more specific for me to answer. Define these "racist views", if you please.

Fair enough (and true)...lets say it is Steinlight.

Racism has become such a bullshit carryall that you will have to be much more specific for me to answer. Define these "racist views", if you please.

Sorry to say I have no idea what that means.

Neither.

But you would be a member of a party that caters to racists and serves as recruiting platform for white nationalists?

Black Panthers and NAACP are racists. Do you condemn them? They also vote for Dem's.

There are racists in every group of people.

Racism has become such a bullshit carryall that you will have to be much more specific for me to answer. Define these "racist views", if you please.

Sorry to say I have no idea what that means.

The anti-Jew, anti-Black member of this forum...

Lets just say that candidate denies the holocaust and believes that all blacks should be segregated.

Forum List

Back