Tea Party movement has no racial boundaries--African Americans as guest speakers.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
The tea party movement across this country is gaining support from African Americans as we see in the video below. So for all you liberals on this aboard that accuse the tea party as being only right wing--radical astro-turf--along with Rachel Maddow--Keith Olbermann & Criss Mathews---here is the proof that this movement includes everyone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcsnWLLdl70]YouTube - Response to Olbermann: 'People of color' at Tea Parties[/ame]

Last edited:
The tea party movement across this country is gaining support from African Americans as we see in the video below. So for all you liberals on this aboard that accuse the tea party has being only right wing--radical astro-turf--along with Rachel Maddow--Keith Olbermann & Criss Mathews---here is the proof that this movement includes everyone.

Yes, as shocking as it is to progressives, African-Americans do actually get the whole individual liberty and popular sovereignty "thing" just as well as any other rational people, It's time that progressives wake up to the fact that slavery was abolished over a century ago and that their stealth slavery program of government dependency for minorities is falling apart and was every bit as unjust and condescending as the condition of slavery that was abolished in the mid-1800's.

The Tea Party movement is supporting a fantastic African American candidate in Allen West,who is currently running for Congress in Florida. Lieutenant Colonel Allen West really could be a great future leader in the Republican Party. I hope more people get behind him in Florida. They guy really does make sense every time i listen to him speak. So don't worry about pleasing the usual Leftist race-baiting suspects because that just ain't gonna happen. When in doubt these nutters will always play the ole Race Card. Common sense thinking people just laugh at those types of Leftist nutters at this point. They're a bit out-dated these days. They're just stuck trying to re-live their Race Baiting glory days. Anyway,please support Lieutenant Colonel Allen West for Congress. You wont regret it. Make 2010 count people.

Last edited:
The Leftist race-baiter nutters just look stupid at this point. They have become dinosaurs. Still stuck in their race-baiting Glory Days. I think most common sense thinking Americans understand this. Now get out there and support Lieutenant Colonel Allen West for Congress!

The Tea party event that was held last summer here in Eastern AZ, specifically in Show Low, attracted people from the Navajo and Apache reservations. Most found that surprising. It seems even some of the indians on the rez are worried about govt spending.
There were also a bunch of hispanic people, as well as a few blacks.
That's not surprising as the majority here are hispanic, and there aren't many black people that live here.
It seems that those that come here from somewhere else are actually the ones that point out differences in race. The rest of us just seem to get along.
I am just baffled by the big deal some people seem to make about race. Until I lived in Charlotte, NC for a summer, I thought that shit was over, but sadly, it seems to be alive and well.
In this section of the country, the tea party is the mainstream. But then, the mainstream here has always been pretty conservative.

Tea baggers are actually neo-twoofers, and just as reasonable as twoofers- not reasonable at all.

Lol watch the toolbagger populations dwindle once they find out a black guy gave a speech.

I think it works to the tea party's advantage for the liberals to continue to spin it as radical and racist.
It will certainly work to the advantage of the tea party.
Please continue, please!

Why would they need to spin it? They're pretty open about their views on race...

89265659.jpg

4995d.jpg

3444736449a55b5c6067.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
How would you define racist? Because if those signs don't fit your definition, your definition is so narrow as to be meaningless.

"Looks like Dingy Harry really stepped-in-it with his dated, deeply-hypocritical comments regarding Barack Obamas skin-tone and lack of a “black” accent."

If only he had said "******" instead. Then it wouldn't have been racist in your eyes.

Forum List

Back