Tea Party movement has no racial boundaries--African Americans as guest speakers.

Obama didn't use a teleprompter when he kicked Republican butt at their "retreat". And believe me, "Retreat" is exactly what they did.

Yeah suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure he did, he needs a teleprompter to speak to a group of 6th graders. :lol::lol::lol:

That is a right wing lie. If you can prove me wrong with a pic of him speaking to 6th graders with that teleprompter, I will eat my words. If not, come in here and apologize for being wrong.

Seriously, stop being a fox fan and do some damn research.

Zona is correct on this one, Obama did not use a teleprompter to speak to 6th graders.
snopes.com: Obama Uses Teleprompter for Speech to 6th Graders

Here is Obama Speaking to the 6th graders:
6thgrade05.jpg

These images, commonly used to prove that he used them, was for the press meeting and speech after meeting with the sixth graders:
6thgrade04.jpg

Last edited:
we have been over this before, racist. It was so bad that the mods deleted what you said. care to address THAT?

Sure...If there was a POST that I made racist comments in, enough so that it meant that I was racist, it would make sense you would have seen other posts that hints I am one as well.

I challenge you liar, I challenge you to show a trend or even a hint of me saying anything racist.

Go ahead, fetch me a trend, post and more neg reps. You little lap dog bitch.

Freaking liar. You look like a lying ass.

other people on here know about it. it was deleted by the mods because it violated the "no family" rule. It was the most vile thing I have ever heard in my life.
and I'm nobody's bitch, you racist little ****.

What do you expect from a Jew-hater like Autozona?...

Racism is his mantra... His way of life...

The tea party movement across this country is gaining support from African Americans as we see in the video below. So for all you liberals on this aboard that accuse the tea party as being only right wing--radical astro-turf--along with Rachel Maddow--Keith Olbermann & Criss Mathews---here is the proof that this movement includes everyone.

YouTube - Response to Olbermann: 'People of color' at Tea Parties

I saw those 2 fucking rejects when the Tea Party Express was here in Amarillo. Seems she's written a book about Palin, and he and she are selling it.

Dude threatened to hit me when I asked why he and his old lady were selling quitting and failure as something to be revered.

I then showed him my military ID and told him the first swing he took would be his last, as I'd break his arm.

He left me alone. If you know who this black Uncle Tom is, he's married to the chick on stage with him. Ask him about the hippie in Amarillo.

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

The tea party movement across this country is gaining support from African Americans as we see in the video below. So for all you liberals on this aboard that accuse the tea party as being only right wing--radical astro-turf--along with Rachel Maddow--Keith Olbermann & Criss Mathews---here is the proof that this movement includes everyone.

YouTube - Response to Olbermann: 'People of color' at Tea Parties

I saw those 2 fucking rejects when the Tea Party Express was here in Amarillo. Seems she's written a book about Palin, and he and she are selling it.

Dude threatened to hit me when I asked why he and his old lady were selling quitting and failure as something to be revered.

I then showed him my military ID and told him the first swing he took would be his last, as I'd break his arm.

He left me alone. If you know who this black Uncle Tom is, he's married to the chick on stage with him. Ask him about the hippie in Amarillo.
Yeah, we all believe that crock of shit story!

I would have taken that ID and shoved it straight down your throat, Napoleon!

Let's interpret what REALLY happened:

You're sitting in mommy's basement, saw this thread, and decided you'd tell us yet another bullshit story that never happened, eh grasshopper?

LMAO!:lol:

What recent historic facts? You've found one guy who was involved in the Klan decades ago and feel that makes your point that clearly Democrats are the racists. And yet, you excuse the Republicans even though they had someone just bad as Byrd in the same position within the past decade, and when they also had a man still active in white supremacist organizations are majority leader. You're also had a white supremacist as your party chair in recent history (and had another one who mounted a serious challenge to Steele for chair just last year).

let's see, one party memeber who "forgot obama was black", one who called the tea party "a bunch of tea banging rednecks", yet another who was chastized by a black member of congress for generalizations about blacks. Then there is the continued attitude by the democratic so-called leaders that opposing any of the president's policies is racist, and not opposition to actual policies. We have a black caucus in the senate that warns the president that he is "not doing enough for blacks".
I can go on.
The fact is, that as someone who lives in a part of the country where people do not seperate themselves by ethnic group, I just find it silly to do so.
I find it more than silly, I will go further and say it is unamerican.
I honestly thought these attitudes were a thing of the past, until I lived in Charlotte, NC for 6 months.
The thing is, those that claim to defend the rights of minorities, seem to be the ones that are doing the greatest disservice to the minorities. They also seem to be the ones that do not realize thatthe opinions they express are not only silly and unamerican, but actually racist.

What attitude that opposition to the President's policies is racist? No one has claimed that. What has been said is that some of the opposition is based on the fact that the President is black, and that's undoubtedly true. If someone opposes a proposal because they think it's too expensive, won't work well, etc. that's perfectly legitimate. When they get the point of saying that they oppose a proposal because the President is trying to steal their money and give it away to minorities? Yeah, that's racist.

There is no doubt there is a "minut" minority group of racists--or bigots in every large crowd. (Liberal or Conservative crowd)-- But they are certainly NOT the main-stream of the tea party- movement -which the left wing media & liberals in this country have made us out to be.

POLICY--is a tea partiers agenda. This run-a-way big spending government is way out of control & we're trying to stop it. Not only for us---but for future generations. That means for whites, blacks, latinos, & every other color in this nation. We need your help to stop it.

$9-trillion-deficit.jpg

Up to 12 trillion.

Last edited:
Lets not forget about yet ANOTHER LIBERAL LIE about the tea partiers, straight from MSNBC:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ZswFsYVy0&NR=1]YouTube - FOX NEWS EXPOSES MSNBC's LIES ABOUT WHITE GUNMEN AT OBAMA SPEECH[/ame]
Seriously people, you can't believe ANYTHING that comes out of a liberals mouth.

:lol:

After Rach asks a question, they're falling over themselves to prove they have black friends, too!

:lol:

Like I said........I went to the Tea Party Express when it blew through Amarillo on its way to wherever else it was going. There was a black dude and a brown chick who were speaking. The chick was extolling the virtues of Palin, and her Uncle Tom hubby was telling how not racist the tea baggers were.

Unfortunately, out of a crowd of around 250-350, there was only 4 or 5 people of color there. The rest were white.

Yes......from what I've seen, the tea party is racist.

And, by the way Army Bag Lady Ollie, ever look at a sunrise or a sunset? Most times, the sky is pink, orange and other colors.........not blue. From space, the atmosphere looks kinda greyish white, and from earth (during the day, not at night or twilight), it looks blue.

Depends on your perspective, don't it you racist prick? Just because you say that you're not racist, don't make it so. And..........you belong to one of the more racist groups in America today.

Another thing.........Glen Beck is a tea bagger. He's stated REPEATEDLY that Obama hates white people. Are you stating that Blech isn't a racist? You do realize he comes from a very whites only part of the country, right?

Do you know desk jockey that I have never claimed to be a member of the TEA party? But I have stated that I did attend one of the parties.

And the sky has nothing to do with it it was one analogy. But you go on dreaming about your sunsets with your boy friends.

And I don't have a racist bone in my body. I have many times noted my own mixed race family ties... Go ahead and call me a liar. It's the one thing I would love to ignore your foolish ass for.

Oh yes, Mr Glen Beck. I have never seen his show. I do not watch or listen to talking heads. But i sure do hear all about them in these boards. I wonder why?

No, you were the one fighting with curve about the sky being blue, but, just like any other knuckle dragger from the Army whose sole qualification is schlepping things from one point to another (kinda like a UPS person), I kinda figured that would be the case.

I attended one as well here in Amarillo, and saw that the supporters that showed up around here were all rich. But.......then again......you can't really understand that the separation between rich and poor here in Amarillo unless you've lived here for a while.

The rich are really rich, and the poor by comparison, look super poor. Why is that? Because the Panhandle has a lot of ranchers who make a LOT of money. Go ride around Bishop Hills sometime.

And then, turn east where the road meets up with Amarillo Blvd and drive. Within 1 mile you will see ghetto ass places with streetwalkers running around.

I stated that it was mostly rich people at the tea party up here. Maybe you should take Sylvian classes for comprehension.

And yes.......I was a paperwork jockey for 20 years. I also volunteered for every collateral duty that I could possibly lay my hands on, which is why I've got so many qualifications.

And.........traveling around to over 26 different countries don't hurt either, especially when you've got the time to absorb some of the culture.

Try again Army Bag Lady Ollie......you amuse me boy.

Like I said........I went to the Tea Party Express when it blew through Amarillo on its way to wherever else it was going. There was a black dude and a brown chick who were speaking. The chick was extolling the virtues of Palin, and her Uncle Tom hubby was telling how not racist the tea baggers were.

Unfortunately, out of a crowd of around 250-350, there was only 4 or 5 people of color there. The rest were white.

Yes......from what I've seen, the tea party is racist.

And, by the way Army Bag Lady Ollie, ever look at a sunrise or a sunset? Most times, the sky is pink, orange and other colors.........not blue. From space, the atmosphere looks kinda greyish white, and from earth (during the day, not at night or twilight), it looks blue.

Depends on your perspective, don't it you racist prick? Just because you say that you're not racist, don't make it so. And..........you belong to one of the more racist groups in America today.

Another thing.........Glen Beck is a tea bagger. He's stated REPEATEDLY that Obama hates white people. Are you stating that Blech isn't a racist? You do realize he comes from a very whites only part of the country, right?

Do you know desk jockey that I have never claimed to be a member of the TEA party? But I have stated that I did attend one of the parties.

And the sky has nothing to do with it it was one analogy. But you go on dreaming about your sunsets with your boy friends.

And I don't have a racist bone in my body. I have many times noted my own mixed race family ties... Go ahead and call me a liar. It's the one thing I would love to ignore your foolish ass for.

Oh yes, Mr Glen Beck. I have never seen his show. I do not watch or listen to talking heads. But i sure do hear all about them in these boards. I wonder why?

No, you were the one fighting with curve about the sky being blue, but, just like any other knuckle dragger from the Army whose sole qualification is schlepping things from one point to another (kinda like a UPS person), I kinda figured that would be the case.

I attended one as well here in Amarillo, and saw that the supporters that showed up around here were all rich. But.......then again......you can't really understand that the separation between rich and poor here in Amarillo unless you've lived here for a while.

The rich are really rich, and the poor by comparison, look super poor. Why is that? Because the Panhandle has a lot of ranchers who make a LOT of money. Go ride around Bishop Hills sometime.

And then, turn east where the road meets up with Amarillo Blvd and drive. Within 1 mile you will see ghetto ass places with streetwalkers running around.

I stated that it was mostly rich people at the tea party up here. Maybe you should take Sylvian classes for comprehension.

And yes.......I was a paperwork jockey for 20 years. I also volunteered for every collateral duty that I could possibly lay my hands on, which is why I've got so many qualifications.

And.........traveling around to over 26 different countries don't hurt either, especially when you've got the time to absorb some of the culture.

Try again Army Bag Lady Ollie......you amuse me boy.

Brag, brag, brag. So why do you kive in such a poor place?

Only 26 countries? damn you are so poor.

You admit you pushed a desk for 20 years. I was a COMSEC Courier for 4 of my 22. And just so you know I've made it to about 30 countries that I can think of. Not that that means a damned thing. What matters is what you do not understand. I wear the National Defense medal with Bronze star attachment. And I'm sure many others on here do also. And that to me is the only award or military qualification that truly matters.

Actually, I was a Personnelman for 20 years. Additionally, the reason I picked that is because it was one of only 13 rates that were allowed to join SEALS. Tried, but my vision was way too poor to qualify at 20/300 in one eye and 20/400 in the other.

Other jobs didn't have that ability, nor did they have the ability to be attached to anything in the Navy, which is why my last sea tour was with MSC on a forward deployed ship (out of 2 years only spent 3 months in the States).

Also allowed me to do stuff like PRP (special weapons loading team), Security Force, as well as the other things I've done.

And........considering that several of the 26 different countries are on different hemispheres, and that all of 'em were traveled to on the water, I kinda think I did all right.

Of course, the NAM's and LOC's don't hurt.

As far as why do I live in Amarillo? Simple.......cost of living is cheap and I wanna live on my pension so I have time to pursue some of my other interests.

Forum List

Back