Tea Party movement has no racial boundaries--African Americans as guest speakers.

Dogbert you cannot defend this one. You claim that the Tea Party cannot defend itself after being called Racist. And you say there are better ways to do it other than presenting the truth?

How do you defend yourself if you do not present that truth? If I say the sky is blue and point up, i think I'm making a rather good point of the truth.

Dogbert you cannot defend this one. You claim that the Tea Party cannot defend itself after being called Racist. And you say there are better ways to do it other than presenting the truth?

How do you defend yourself if you do not present that truth? If I say the sky is blue and point up, i think I'm making a rather good point of the truth.

If you start off a post like this, it usually means you got some bullshit point coming.

This is not defending yourself after being called racist, this shows that you may have one African American speaker in your group.

There are better ways to present what you feel are the facts than pointing out someone like a five year old and parading them around like some sort of weird creature for all to see.

By the way, if you say the sky is blue and point up, I think you're making a rather good point that you don't know science.

The sky is the layer of atmosphere under which we live, It is made up of several colorless gases. The gasses interact with the light coming from the sun to give the impression of color.

Never mind, you are hopeless, there can be little doubt that you have drank more than a gallon too much of the Obama kool-aide. Please carry on......:eusa_hand:

Never mind, you are hopeless, there can be little doubt that you have drank more than a gallon too much of the Obama kool-aide. Please carry on......:eusa_hand:

There you go again. When presented with reasonable arguments, you revert to "Obama Kool-Aid" drinker. When you feel like having a legitimate discussion and stop acting like a partisan hack, let me know! But until then, Kerry on! :thup:

There you go again. When presented with reasonable arguments, you revert to "Obama Kool-Aid" drinker. When you feel like having a legitimate discussion and stop acting like a partisan hack, let me know! But until then, Kerry on! :thup:

I presented the facts, you try to turn it into some scientific philosophy about how the sky isn't really blue. You are the fool who doesn't accept the facts.

So You take the position and explain to us how to defend against the accusations of Racist. Go ahead and be the spokesperson for the TEA Party, and you cannot use any of the black speakers at numerous events as proof.

I'm really interested in knowing how to prove fact without using the obvious facts.

I presented the facts, you try to turn it into some scientific philosophy about how the sky isn't really blue. You are the fool who doesn't accept the facts.

So You take the position and explain to us how to defend against the accusations of Racist. Go ahead and be the spokesperson for the TEA Party, and you cannot use any of the black speakers at numerous events as proof.

I'm really interested in knowing how to prove fact without using the obvious facts.

No, you presented your opinion. I wasn't trying to turn this into some scientific philosophy. I was pointing out just that your comparison to the sky being blue supposedly would be false.

And really, where are the statistics for the "numerous events" at which black speakers are at?

My point is this, pointing out one speaker does nothing but point out that one speaker. Though I'm sure you would be interested in knowing that CNN poll that I previously posted in the other thread shows that 10% of the people who are considered "tea parties" are Latino. Only 2% are African American. Rest are White.

No, you presented your opinion. I wasn't trying to turn this into some scientific philosophy. I was pointing out just that your comparison to the sky being blue supposedly would be false.

And really, where are the statistics for the "numerous events" at which black speakers are at?

My point is this, pointing out one speaker does nothing but point out that one speaker. Though I'm sure you would be interested in knowing that CNN poll that I previously posted in the other thread shows that 10% of the people who are considered "tea parties" are Latino. Only 2% are African American. Rest are White.

So you are making comments without even watching the video in the OP. Now I understand, you don't have 3 minutes to see at least 10 different speakers who are black. Not one speaker but at least 10 different speakers in this video, and God only knows how many others. Translated you are speaking about a subject in which you know nothing. You might make it through college in another 10 or 12 years if that is how you conduct your research.

So you are making comments without even watching the video in the OP. Now I understand, you don't have 3 minutes to see at least 10 different speakers who are black. Not one speaker but at least 10 different speakers in this video, and God only knows how many others. Translated you are speaking about a subject in which you know nothing. You might make it through college in another 10 or 12 years if that is how you conduct your research.

I watched the video, but you're missing my point. Let me illustrate this by asking you something:

How many other rallies have there been other than the number of people in the video spoke at? (I didn't do a count of how many exactly.)

This is no different than taking three minutes of racists at the tea parties and saying all the tea parties are racist.

Last edited:

I watched the video, but you're missing my point. Let me illustrate this by asking you something:

How many other rallies have there been other than the ten these people spoke at?

Hundreds, thousands? I doubt anyone has counted them.

Hundreds, thousands? I doubt anyone has counted them.

So 10 out of say 5,000. That would be speakers at 0.002% of the tea party rallies.

As I said in my previous post, taking three minutes of African Americans at these rallies is no different then someone else taking three minutes of racists at these rallies.

Sorry but fuzzy math doesn't work, fact is we haven't a clue how many Tea party events there have been or how many Blacks, Hispanics, or even American Indian have attended or spoke at them.

Fact is that the Tea party is not a closed racist group.

Funny that when the teabaggers were pointed out who were comparing Obama to Hitler etc., i.e., some of the more unsavory types,

the defense was that they were only a very small minority and therefore nothing of significance could be drawn about the teabaggers overall from their presence.

Now, however, that a few blacks have been found here and there amongst the 'baggers, lo and behold,

it's a MOVEMENT!!!!!!

:lol:

Last edited:
Sorry but fuzzy math doesn't work, fact is we haven't a clue how many Tea party events there have been or how many Blacks, Hispanics, or even American Indian have attended or spoke at them.

Fact is that the Tea party is not a closed racist group.

The only poll taken to try and count the demographics has the number of African Americans at 2%. I'm not saying the tea parties are racist, those are just the numbers. Interestingly enough, 10% are Latino.

Funny that when the teabaggers were pointed out who were comparing Obama to Hitler etc., i.e., some of the more unsavory types,

the defense was that they were only a very small minority and therefore nothing of significance could be drawn about the teabaggers overall from their presence.

Now, however, that a few blacks have been found here and there amongst the 'baggers, lo and behold,

it's a MOVEMENT!!!!!!

Unfortunately there are idiotic morons in every group.

it's a MOVEMENT!!!!!!

When the tea party movement is more popular that either the democrat or republican party---Yep--I would call it a movement--:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

HERE'S an NBC poll that tells you that---:lol::lol:

Newsmax - Poll: Tea Party Patriots Most Popular

I think it works to the tea party's advantage for the liberals to continue to spin it as radical and racist.
It will certainly work to the advantage of the tea party.
Please continue, please!

Why would they need to spin it? They're pretty open about their views on race...

89265659.jpg

4995d.jpg

3444736449a55b5c6067.jpg

Salus Populi Suprema Lex Esto

Translation:

The welfare of the people shall be the supreme law.

That's nice.

vid-capture-dc-march-2009-8.jpg

090920teabag.jpg

MG_0038.jpg

IMG_4722.JPG

I finally found a black tea bagger. Curious that he was the most skinny of the bunch. Tea baggers seem to be a very well fed group of people. Curious they are against health care. Usually people that fat get diabetes, high blood pressure and a host of other illnesses. Very curious.

Black slaves were forced to fight for the south in the civil war. Doesn't mean they wanted to fight for the south.

How would you define racist? Because if those signs don't fit your definition, your definition is so narrow as to be meaningless.

Charles Barkley said that Race is a taboo subject in this couuntry and that it shouldn't be.

If a guy is a cowboy, can we think of any Texans recently in the White House?, he is often charchterized as such. If a guy is white and trying to dance, it is always comical and is a source of humor. Every big time comic cites this from Billy Crystal talking about the lower lip bite to Sienfeld or Leno. Are these people racists?

Oriental students are always thought to be smarter. Like it or not, the cover of the book is used as an indicator by everyone in making a snap judgement.

Many Blacks raised in the USA do not strive to assimilate to the local cultures in which they are raised choosing instead to create a sub culture.

Compare that culture with the culture of the Cowboy. It is as much a lifestyle choice as is being a cowboy. Unique clothes, accent, vehicles, music, dance... The need for those unique clothes, vehicles, music, dance and accent is as essential to survive in this primary culture as is affiliation with a sports team or a social club.

This is to say, not very.

These identifiers are gateway qualifiers to a social group and provide divisions from other social groups. Trace Adkins and Bill Gates and Flava Flav sitting down to a quiet cup of tea makes a situation filled with awkward moments of silence. Scratch that. Flav is never quiet.

It might be interesting to time the transition in the actions of the three from their comfort zone to a different one.

All of that said, why is it racist to cite the traits of Blacks and not racist to cite the traits of whites? Why is Jeanine Garrafalo idolized to point out the race specific comments of Whites referring to Blacks and the Big 0 is given a pass when referancing the race specific traits of Whites?

To me, this pass is more racist then the comments condemned by Garrafalo.

Forum List

Back