Tea party less popular than Muslims

Survey

In an op-ed article in the New York Times, Robert D. Putnam, a professor of public policy at Harvard, and David E. Campbell, a political scientist at Notre Dame, say they have collected data indicating that the tea party is "less popular than much maligned groups like 'atheists' and 'Muslims.'"

You missed part of the article.

But Campbell says the tea party was really an afterthought in their research.

"We didn't go into this study to look at the tea party," Campbell said in an interview with The Ticket.

That's because the tea party wasn't around when they started collecting this data.

Nice try, though. :lol:

Survey’s surprising finding: tea party less popular than atheists and Muslims

In an op-ed article in the New York Times, Robert D. Putnam, a professor of public policy at Harvard, and David E. Campbell, a political scientist at Notre Dame, say they have collected data indicating that the tea party is "less popular than much maligned groups like 'atheists' and 'Muslims.'"

Regurgitate, rehash, parrot. Regurgitate, rehash, parrot.

Its going to catch on I tell you. Just a few thousand more times.

what is the matter with you synth dont you know that Tea Party people are 95% of the people ?

Just ask them and they will tell you.

Perhaps the 24/7 demonization of all Tea Party members by leftist networks like MSNBC and the media in general has paid dividends among the gullible masses. Got to watch out for those xenophobic, racist, heartless, crazy bastards who want to destroy all the progress the liberal estabishment has achieved in the past 50 years.

yeah thats it , the media just hates them so they make people think there are fewer of them.

Perhaps the 24/7 demonization of all Tea Party members by leftist networks like MSNBC and the media in general has paid dividends among the gullible masses. Got to watch out for those xenophobic, racist, heartless, crazy bastards who want to destroy all the progress the liberal estabishment has achieved in the past 50 years.

Yes, for sure! That insignificant ( :lol: ) Tea Party is even more dangerous than those nations who hate us. Like North Korea and Iran. Venezuela. Islamic terrorists. And those who would subvert or take our freedom including politicians from within our borders and in high places. :eusa_whistle:

When the Teaparty is a not-so-distant memory, you will hear many of these now-staunch supporters stating things like "You know, I never fully was into everything they believed in." "They were a bit extreme" and "I didn't support everything they stood for."

In other words, they'll support it until it's no longer popular/feasible. Just like they did with Shrub.

Watch....

Ahh such diversions from those who will not accept truth.
Truth simply is.

Truth simply is subjective. :eusa_whistle:

"Very few of us are authorities on the truth. About the closest that any of us can get is what we hope is the truth or what we think is the truth. That's why the best approach to truth is probably to say, ‘It seems to me...’" -- Jim Rohn

Survey’s surprising finding: tea party less popular than atheists and Muslims

As I think I replied to the other thread on this topic, I agree the Tea Party is less popular. And the proof is all those atheists and Muslims who kicked the dimocrats' asses last November.

Of course truth is subjective to our current understandings of reality.
A truth used to be that the world was flat.
That Bush was against nation building and being the police force of the world.
etc.

That the TP is less popular than atheists and muslims is a fact in our current reality though.

When the Teaparty is a not-so-distant memory, you will hear many of these now-staunch supporters stating things like "You know, I never fully was into everything they believed in." "They were a bit extreme" and "I didn't support everything they stood for."

In other words, they'll support it until it's no longer popular/feasible. Just like they did with Shrub.

Watch....

They stand for America. You'll never see me distance myself. You miserable low life of an asswipe. You can go screw Maxine WatersBigMouth

Forum List

Back