Tea party less popular than Muslims

When the Teaparty is a not-so-distant memory, you will hear many of these now-staunch supporters stating things like "You know, I never fully was into everything they believed in." "They were a bit extreme" and "I didn't support everything they stood for."

In other words, they'll support it until it's no longer popular/feasible. Just like they did with Shrub.

Watch....

They stand for America. You'll never see me distance myself. You miserable low life of an asswipe. You can go screw Maxine WatersBigMouth

Nope, they stand for what they want America to be like. Not the same as what America is.

When the Teaparty is a not-so-distant memory, you will hear many of these now-staunch supporters stating things like "You know, I never fully was into everything they believed in." "They were a bit extreme" and "I didn't support everything they stood for."

In other words, they'll support it until it's no longer popular/feasible. Just like they did with Shrub.

Watch....

They stand for America. You'll never see me distance myself. You miserable low life of an asswipe. You can go screw Maxine WatersBigMouth

Nope, they stand for what they want America to be like. Not the same as what America is.

yes, they stand for a balanced budget,, not something you obama bitches want,, we got that.

Watch....

LEAVE MarcATL ALONE Willow!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Watch....

That's the problem with radical RW A$$holes like Willow...they believe that THEY are the voice of America. Period. Like dictators. When the truth of the matter is, they are only a fraction of what America is, wants or stands for.

:cuckoo:

That's the problem with radical RW A$$holes like Willow...they believe that THEY are the voice of America. Period. Like dictators. When the truth of the matter is, they are only a fraction of what America is, wants or stands for.

:cuckoo:

Pot.

Kettle.

Black.

they dont think the rest of America has any right to be more populated by those who dont agree with them.

That was what the whole REAL AMERICAN thing is.

They truely feel only they have a right to be Americans

Here's Boehner (R) ;)

heller1.jpg

they dont think the rest of America has any right to be more populated by those who dont agree with them.

That was what the whole REAL AMERICAN thing is.

They truely feel only they have a right to be Americans

Well of course they have a RIGHT to be AMERICANS MORON. goddamn AMERICA,, it's in da bible.

Perhaps the 24/7 demonization of all Tea Party members by leftist networks like MSNBC and the media in general has paid dividends among the gullible masses. Got to watch out for those xenophobic, racist, heartless, crazy bastards who want to destroy all the progress the liberal estabishment has achieved in the past 50 years.

When the going gets tough....

Blame the media

Perhaps the 24/7 demonization of all Tea Party members by leftist networks like MSNBC and the media in general has paid dividends among the gullible masses. Got to watch out for those xenophobic, racist, heartless, crazy bastards who want to destroy all the progress the liberal estabishment has achieved in the past 50 years.

Blame the media

Yeah right, the American public acquired negative opinions about the Tea Party through its own unbiased, independent research.

Blame the media

Yeah right, the American public acquired negative opinions about the Tea Party through its own unbiased, independent research.
Well...when they see what these Tea-Baggers are all about, it doesn't take rocket science to figure out that they'd want their a$$es out yesterday.

You gotta look at the source of this horse manure. The New York Times and Harvard.
The New York Times is infamous for conducting a political opinion poll where 48 per cent of the poll sample were Democrats, only 24 per cent were Republicans and the remaining 28 per cent were Independents who had voted for Obama. The Sunday Magazine issue of the NYT this recent July 4th Weekend had an article that alluded to "Green Is Now The New Red, White, And Blue"; don't use those evil carbon fired or gas powered grills, stay away from those awful red meat hot dogs and ground beef sandwiches and join our First family dining on wholesome arugala instead.
Harvard, dear old Hahhvahhd. Remember several years ago when then Harvard President Lawrence Summers suggested that perhaps by thinking out of the box about real differences in the way the genders are physiologcally and anatomically constructed might account for the disparities in test scores and performance between the genders in some fields of endeavor. Suddenly some of the faculty members listening to Mr Summers began hyperventilating uncontrollably, bizzarely running in circles, and screaming hysterically for airplane vomit bags. Harvard is also the University of Distinction that published a study the Thursday before this last Fourth Of July that said their research indicated that attending too many Fourth of July Parades, too many Fourth of July Fireworks displays, too many family cookouts replete with hotdogs, hamburgs, and cold beer had a pronounced tendency to turn ordinary, honest, hard working, everyday Americans into those Evil Republicans.
There's a question to be asked. What are they smoking up there on the banks of the River Charles, or do they have an agenda?

Blame the media

Well...when they see what these Tea-Baggers are all about, it doesn't take rocket science to figure out that they'd want their a$$es out yesterday.

They're not the evil monolithic entity the liberal media paints them as being. They're a grassroots-based political group comprised of working and retired Americans who are tired of the total lack of fiscal restraint or responsibility on the part of the GOPs and the Dems that has left us trillions in federal budget overruns and unfunded liabilites while selling the nation out to the public employee unions and the PLA-owned banks and corporations in China, who buy that debt.

What a dumb thread... Of course they will be very unpopular, it's a political group. Should we compare then to congress or Obama? Looking at the link it seems the poll was moronic and hardly scientific. Past that they beat out how popular the Democratic controlled congress was even after using these bogus numbers... I guess that means Dems are getting washed out of society lol.

Last edited:
Survey’s surprising finding: tea party less popular than atheists and Muslims

In an op-ed article in the New York Times, Robert D. Putnam, a professor of public policy at Harvard, and David E. Campbell, a political scientist at Notre Dame, say they have collected data indicating that the tea party is "less popular than much maligned groups like 'atheists' and 'Muslims.'"

Oh..:eusa_eh:...this came from professors at Haaaarvaard and Notre Dame. :eusa_liar:

Muslims can blow themselves up in market-places killing hundreds of people in one attack....fly planes into our buildings...atheists can tear down all of our religious symbols and artifacts......and they're cool.:lol:

But if you try to cut spending you're on everyone's shit list.:cuckoo:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Survey’s surprising finding: tea party less popular than atheists and Muslims

In an op-ed article in the New York Times, Robert D. Putnam, a professor of public policy at Harvard, and David E. Campbell, a political scientist at Notre Dame, say they have collected data indicating that the tea party is "less popular than much maligned groups like 'atheists' and 'Muslims.'"

Oh..:eusa_eh:...this came from professors at Haaaarvaard and Notre Dame. :eusa_liar:

Muslims can blow themselves up in market-places killing hundreds of people in one attack....fly planes into our buildings...atheists can tear down all of our religious symbols and artifacts......and they're cool.:lol:

But if you try to cut spending you're on everyone's shit list.:cuckoo:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Nothing to see here.

Nailed it...

Watch....
Truer words have not been spoken.

Watch....

They stand for greed.

They stand for selfishness.

They stand for bigotry.

They do NOT stand for America.

Blame the media

No, by their damaging actions and threats of more actions.

Forum List

Back