Tea party less popular than Muslims

When the Teaparty is a not-so-distant memory, you will hear many of these now-staunch supporters stating things like "You know, I never fully was into everything they believed in." "They were a bit extreme" and "I didn't support everything they stood for."

In other words, they'll support it until it's no longer popular/feasible. Just like they did with Shrub.

Watch....
Truer words have not been spoken.

Okay....those of us on the right should be just like you and Marc:

We dream of the day that liberals and progressives are no more. :banana2:

:Boom2:I can't wait until those rotten bastards are all swept into the sea.

They're like a virus that needs to be inoculated from the face of the Earth.:clap2:

The best thing they can do is die quickly.

This is kind of what I'm seeing here with you two nasty buggers. Congrats on your ability to tolerate other viewpoints love. Cheerio.

Last edited:
Yeah right, the American public acquired negative opinions about the Tea Party through its own unbiased, independent research.
Well...when they see what these Tea-Baggers are all about, it doesn't take rocket science to figure out that they'd want their a$$es out yesterday.

They're not the evil monolithic entity the liberal media paints them as being. They're a grassroots-based political group comprised of working and retired Americans who are tired of the total lack of fiscal restraint or responsibility on the part of the GOPs and the Dems that has left us trillions in federal budget overruns and unfunded liabilites while selling the nation out to the public employee unions and the PLA-owned banks and corporations in China, who buy that debt.

I would say a minority of a minority of the tea-baggers are as "middle" and "sane" as you characterize them to be.

The majority of the bunch are just anti-Obama/anti-Democrat angry Republicans who want to see our current President serve 1 term.

The reason I say this is because whenever the vast majority of them are speaking, the speak as if it JUST got this way under Obama. However, when people like you are DEFENDING them, they are characterized as people that are fed-up with the spending of EVERYONE...it's a nifty, but very sleazy trick you people engage in.

America, as whole, has caught on to this, hence the drastic drop in popularity of the tea-baggers.

When the Teaparty is a not-so-distant memory, you will hear many of these now-staunch supporters stating things like "You know, I never fully was into everything they believed in." "They were a bit extreme" and "I didn't support everything they stood for."

Kinda like when all those "W" stickers suddenly and mysteriously disappeared overnight off of those retarded hummer SUV's, right? And I lived in TN then and they were EVERYWHERE.

Well...when they see what these Tea-Baggers are all about, it doesn't take rocket science to figure out that they'd want their a$$es out yesterday.

They're not the evil monolithic entity the liberal media paints them as being. They're a grassroots-based political group comprised of working and retired Americans who are tired of the total lack of fiscal restraint or responsibility on the part of the GOPs and the Dems that has left us trillions in federal budget overruns and unfunded liabilites while selling the nation out to the public employee unions and the PLA-owned banks and corporations in China, who buy that debt.

I would say a minority of a minority of the tea-baggers are as "middle" and "sane" as you characterize them to be.

The majority of the bunch are just anti-Obama/anti-Democrat angry Republicans who want to see our current President serve 1 term.

The reason I say this is because whenever the vast majority of them are speaking, the speak as if it JUST got this way under Obama. However, when people like you are DEFENDING them, they are characterized as people that are fed-up with the spending of EVERYONE...it's a nifty, but very sleazy trick you people engage in.

America, as whole, has caught on to this, hence the drastic drop in popularity of the tea-baggers.

That's okay..thou odiferous fen-sucked skainsmate!

Thou mangled motley-minded horn-beast!

Thou appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.

Thou dissembling swag-bellied giglet!

Fuck off.

Kinda like when all those "W" stickers suddenly and mysteriously disappeared overnight off of those retarded hummer SUV's, right? And I lived in TN then and they were EVERYWHERE.

Well....he has been gone for 3 years and the last time he ran for orifice was back in 2004'.

But I still have my Bush Cheney sticker intact and on my CRV so kiss my ass.

Yeah right, the American public acquired negative opinions about the Tea Party through its own unbiased, independent research.

Yeah, pretty much. Besides, all you have to do is LISTEN when a teabagger opens his/her mouth to spout their fake plastic patriotic ideals. All they are is a kneeling, groveling mouthpiece for (and paid for by) corporate America... only difference between them and the corporatists calling themselves "republicans" or "conservatives" or whatever it is this week, is that the tea party is too dumb to wear kneepads.

People dislike atheists? Why? They usually keep pretty much to themselves... most people wouldn't even know I am an atheist myself...

Last edited:
Well....he has been gone for 3 years and the last time he ran for orifice was back in 2004'.

But I still have my Bush Cheney sticker intact and on my CRV so kiss my ass.

Um, that was a comparison, I wasn't actually talking about shrub, per se... Oh and you helped to vote in the Great American Disaster? Well, we are pretty much screwed now and you guys are STILL hanging on to policy that is destroying us. Mission accomplished is in order, I guess.

In other words, they'll support it until it's no longer popular/feasible. Just like they did with Shrub.

Watch....

They stand for America. You'll never see me distance myself. You miserable low life of an asswipe. You can go screw Maxine WatersBigMouth

They stand for greed.

They stand for selfishness.

They stand for bigotry.

They do NOT stand for America.

LOL!
link plz... I won't wait.

they dont think the rest of America has any right to be more populated by those who dont agree with them.

That was what the whole REAL AMERICAN thing is.

They truely feel only they have a right to be Americans

You're uncontrolled, bigoted hate almost scares me... I truly hope you never obtain any power, not that I think you ever would, just like you will never have a higher education or be in shape.

Oh I’m sorry TM, did I insult you by simply by telling the truth? I wonder if people are insulated by your bigotry when you lump tens of millions of people together and say whatever disgusting undigested pile of hate gets vomited up your throat.

TM: Party over country!

If TM doesn’t hate you because you’re Republican she hates you for being white… And if you still don’t agree with her then she just hates you for being different.

Last edited:

Watch....

They stand for America. You'll never see me distance myself. You miserable low life of an asswipe. You can go screw Maxine WatersBigMouth

ah see, this is what i was talking about in Marc's other thread. They think they speak for america and yet they really don't. The tea party speaks for a limited amount of people. If they really did speak for the nation then their approval ratings would be higher.

Obama speaks for this nation. He is the sitting President. If Bachman or Perry or anyone else so happens to win, they will speak for this nation.

Simply put, you are talking out of your ass.
Well said. BTW, have I told you how much I enjoy your siggy?

LoL!!!

Why do the MODs always send pro-Tea Party threads to the Tea Party section, but threads critical of the Tea Party are allowed to stay?

Why do leftists seem to continually want to denigrate and attack the Tea Party?

Survey’s surprising finding: tea party less popular than atheists and Muslims

In an op-ed article in the New York Times, Robert D. Putnam, a professor of public policy at Harvard, and David E. Campbell, a political scientist at Notre Dame, say they have collected data indicating that the tea party is
Yeah, the same NYTimes who fired Jason Blair, who fabricated or plagiarized parts of at least 36 of 73 articles on national events such as the Washington, D.C., sniper attacks and the rescue of Army Pfc. Jessica Lynch, according to the Times. source

Now, how does a libbie reporter get away with faking half his stories he claimed were authentic? Answer: his feel-good libbie bosses felt so good when he wrote diatribe, they didn't bother themselves to make sure the people of New York and America were getting the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Instead of getting more balanced after that, the NYTimes was still running 93% favorable liberal stories and only 4% favorable Conservative stories with the other 3% neither. :rolleyes:

They're back to their old tricks, only this time they're a little slicker--they only publish the pollsters whose results they like. They're just not as picky as they were back in the 40s and 50s when the editors were mavens of news that favored America and were the truth.

You open the rag now, and you're not certain anymore.

Last edited:
Perhaps the 24/7 demonization of all Tea Party members by leftist networks like MSNBC and the media in general has paid dividends among the gullible masses. Got to watch out for those xenophobic, racist, heartless, crazy bastards who want to destroy all the progress the liberal estabishment has achieved in the past 50 years.

Yep. Tea Party members are "xenophobic, racist, heartless, crazy bastards who want to destroy all the progress the liberal estabishment has achieved in the past 50 years" and they all can go to hell.

Yep. Tea Party members are "xenophobic, racist, heartless, crazy bastards who want to destroy all the progress the liberal estabishment has achieved in the past 50 years" and they all can go to hell.

Amen! I would only add "religious lunatics"...

Why do the MODs always send pro-Tea Party threads to the Tea Party section, but threads critical of the Tea Party are allowed to stay?

Because the tea party is nothing but a bunch of racist white shitheads with a splattering of coons sprinkled in for color.

"Splattering"

Why does that make me think of raw hardcore gushing diarrhea?

lol!!!

"Collected data?" I bet. Translated the "survey" indicates that academic elites and radical lefties hate the Tea Party more than the jihad. Not surprising.

You gotta look at the source of this horse manure. The New York Times and Harvard.
The New York Times is infamous for conducting a political opinion poll where 48 per cent of the poll sample were Democrats, only 24 per cent were Republicans and the remaining 28 per cent were Independents who had voted for Obama. The Sunday Magazine issue of the NYT this recent July 4th Weekend had an article that alluded to "Green Is Now The New Red, White, And Blue"; don't use those evil carbon fired or gas powered grills, stay away from those awful red meat hot dogs and ground beef sandwiches and join our First family dining on wholesome arugala instead.
Harvard, dear old Hahhvahhd. Remember several years ago when then Harvard President Lawrence Summers suggested that perhaps by thinking out of the box about real differences in the way the genders are physiologcally and anatomically constructed might account for the disparities in test scores and performance between the genders in some fields of endeavor. Suddenly some of the faculty members listening to Mr Summers began hyperventilating uncontrollably, bizzarely running in circles, and screaming hysterically for airplane vomit bags. Harvard is also the University of Distinction that published a study the Thursday before this last Fourth Of July that said their research indicated that attending too many Fourth of July Parades, too many Fourth of July Fireworks displays, too many family cookouts replete with hotdogs, hamburgs, and cold beer had a pronounced tendency to turn ordinary, honest, hard working, everyday Americans into those Evil Republicans.
There's a question to be asked. What are they smoking up there on the banks of the River Charles, or do they have an agenda?

Harvard? Ohh yeah where GW Bush went to college.

Why is the peanut jar lid always screwed on so tight?

How come the right gets to set on the right side of the isle, but moderates have to set on the floor of the isle?

Forum List

Back