Taylor Swift

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Thereā€™s nothing important to say about her.

I am just trying to assist our libtards here at USMB, since it looks like itā€™s been a while since theyā€™ve claimed how ā€œup in our headā€ the singer is.

I was just scrolling through the headlines for new threads and all I see are old libtard threads about Taylor.

I think our libturds are getting lazy.

IMG_0847.jpeg

I am just trying to assist our libtards here at USMB, since it looks like itā€™s been a while since theyā€™ve claimed how ā€œup in our headā€ the singer is.

I was just scrolling through the headlines for new threads and all I see are old libtard threads about Taylor.

View attachment 896711
Then why are you starting the umpteenth thread on her?
This is the best that Alt-Right Nation has to offer the American voter right now? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 896711
Dua Lipa is way hotter than Talor Swift will ever be...

Screenshot_20240202_144607_Google.jpg

View attachment 896711
LMAO, seems she may miss the SB because there's no place to park her airplane.

The only thing I am tired of is liberals telling me how much I care about her.
Up until they started obsessing about that accusation, I easily forgot she even existed.

Forum List

Back