Taylor Swift

I told you already, you fucking moron. I’m trying to help all my libturd pals here. Slackers that they are.
No one needs your help. And you're fucking full of shit. You do it because your alt-right media sources are spinning conspiracy theories...and you believe every word of it. :)

There’s nothing important to say about her.

I am just trying to assist our libtards here at USMB, since it looks like it’s been a while since they’ve claimed how “up in our head” the singer is.

I was just scrolling through the headlines for new threads and all I see are old libtard threads about Taylor.

I think our libturds are getting lazy.

View attachment 896711

Not attractive at all.

taylor Chuckie.jpg

There’s nothing important to say about her.

I am just trying to assist our libtards here at USMB, since it looks like it’s been a while since they’ve claimed how “up in our head” the singer is.

I was just scrolling through the headlines for new threads and all I see are old libtard threads about Taylor.

I think our libturds are getting lazy.

View attachment 896711

The Taylor Swift conspiracy.

Co-dependent parasites will latch onto anything that seems to validate their defects. In reality, they carry her luggage and clean her hotel shitter after she makes a poo in it.... but who are we to judge.... whatever it takes to sludge through one more day without guzzling LiquidPlummr is fine by me.

Anybody want to put their clean dick in that filthy mouth? Nah, I didn't think so...

f1a11708d370d182.png

Taylor Swift is an airhead who is on the way out. Best viewed at a distance.
Do a search of her name. I believe you guys were saying that decades ago. She already has enough songs she can stop writing new songs today and have dozens of songs to sing in ten years to all her fans who are now 14.

I want to defend Taylor’s new album that doesn’t have any greats on it. As a fan, I want all their songs. Like the Beatles. Lots of trash back then but today they are classics. One day the songs may stop. So give us all you got Taylor. Don’t be shy. They may not be all great but none of them are bad. Not to your fans. I don’t love the new album but oi like the pop songs. And I’m a 50 something year old man. Not for me.

But I do love Taylor. I wouldn’t as much or at all if she were conservative.

Why doesn't she take your advice?
She’s a good writer. I Get it that none of these songs are great

Did you hear what Pet Shop Boys said? What are her greatest hits? She has big hits but this recent album, no big hits.

I think the same thing about Beyoncé. Name her solo hits and not the country one.

Forum List

Back