Taylor Swift Lives Rent Free In The MAGA Movement.

The Right's Newest Conspiracy The Super Bowl-Taylor Swift-Joe Biden 'Psyop'.

It’s a conspiracy involving the deepest of deep states: The world’s most popular entertainer, America’s most popular sporting event and the president of the United States. Its goal, according to theories circulating in the outskirts of MAGA world, is to covertly compel fans to throw the 2024 election to the Democrats.

Right-wing speculation reached a fever pitch this week around pop mega-star Taylor Swift and boyfriend Travis Kelce after Kelce’s team, the Kansas City Chiefs, qualified for Super Bowl LVIII on Sunday, a victory the two celebrated with much-photographed postgame smooch. A day later, The New York Times ran a piece noting President Joe Biden’s re-election campaign is hoping for Swift’s endorsement.

Those two seemingly unrelated events — and the possibility that Swift would use her massive star power and huge online reach to help Biden beat Donald Trump — are driving right-wing media into a meltdown. And that one of the country’s biggest celebrities will use her fanbase to help Biden is already being treated as inevitable by some of the right’s biggest influencers.

Yes, Taylor Swift seems to be entertainer and she a very loyal fan base (me I am NOT into her work. I prefer Jazz and Blues). But because of her political activity, she lives rent free in minds of MAGA everwhere.

She wants her fans to vote in the next election and she wants to them to vote for Democrats. For that reason, MAGA does ballistic over her. According to MAGA she an agent of the deep state (which does not exist) and now she dares to date a player in NFL.

I don't care for her music at all, and few times I've heard it just tune it out or turn it off. But her effect on MAGA....I fucking love it.

Uh boy
Progressives are simplistic morons

bbhhnnmjkk.png

Fox News Offers Bonkers Proof of Why Taylor Swift Is A Psyop.

Taylor Swift, 12-time Grammy Award winner, Spotify’s most streamed artist in 2023, and Time Person of the Year, can add another line to her résumé: Democratic Party psyop. At least according to Fox News.

Fox host Jesse Watters, and frequent Fox contributor Stuart Kaplan, spent Tuesday evening musing that the Biden administration may have been behind Swift’s recent post encouraging people to register to vote.

When she posted the link to the Vote.org, like hundreds of thousands of young Taylor Swift fans all of a sudden registered to vote,” Watters began. “I wonder who got to her, from the White House or from wherever?”

Keep saying it ain't so MAGA, problem the evidence of your half assed conspiracy theories shows otherwise.

Taylor's a nice kid from all accounts. Meh her politics. I really don't care. I'd like to hear her sing some old standards like Summertime, and Blue Moon. Maybe even Moon River.

Good luck to her. But "support" Biden?? Who cares.

Greg
She might just do her civic part and aggressively push her fans to vote in the election cycle.

Yes, Taylor Swift seems to be entertainer and she a very loyal fan base (me I am NOT into her work. I prefer Jazz and Blues). But because of her political activity, she lives rent free in minds of MAGA everwhere.

She wants her fans to vote in the next election and she wants to them to vote for Democrats. For that reason, MAGA does ballistic over her. According to MAGA she an agent of the deep state (which does not exist) and now she dares to date a player in NFL.

I don't care for her music at all, and few times I've heard it just tune it out or turn it off. But her effect on MAGA....I fucking love it.
No it seems she lives in leftist minds rent free since you're the one talking about her

After ODS, then TDS. Now SDS...never ending by those believing politics is so important. Nice work wackos.

/——/ The only ones talking about her are you libtards. You’re grasping at straws over Swifties and singer. Got anything else ?

What political activism?

Do you really want to make an enemy of one of the most popular people in the entire Americas?
Meaning that she can express her opinion about MAGAs but no one can criticize her?

Forum List

Back