Tax credits to Jensen Metal in WI tied to jobs retained and new jobs!!!

Yeah, Obama really should support something like this on a national level.

Oh wait, he did... let me guess, you are against this somehow....because it's Obama.

Obama supports tax incentives to move jobs to U.S. - The Washington Post

If he ties the tax credit in with ACTUAL jobs created here in the US, I have no real problem with it. If he gives the credit without REQUIRING X number of jobs created in the US for X amount of tax credit, then I have a problem with it.

You really should be familiar with a persons posting history before you ASSume shit.

Oh I'm familiar with you and supporting people simply because they are fellow conservatives, similar to how you did earlier today. Or in this case, you are all for Walkers plan without any hesitancy or questioning of how his program achieved its results, but Obamas supported plan....that you'd want to know details of. Shocking? Not really.

again with the ASSumptions, huh Sparky...

Who did I support SOLELY because they are a conservative?

The same goes for Walker. If, as the stories I have posted in multiple threads indicate, he ties in the tax incentives to jobs produces and retained, I support it. Pretty sure I mentioned that those incentives were indeed tied into the number of jobs retained and saved.

The X number for X amount is implied for both Obama and Walker.

Care to make a further ASS of yourself? Please... continue.

EDIT: HA! caught you before you had a chance to edit your post & look like less of an ASS! :rofl:

Last edited:
If he ties the tax credit in with ACTUAL jobs created here in the US, I have no real problem with it. If he gives the credit without REQUIRING X number of jobs created in the US for X amount of tax credit, then I have a problem with it.

You really should be familiar with a persons posting history before you ASSume shit.

Oh I'm familiar with you and supporting people simply because they are fellow conservatives, similar to how you did earlier today. Or in this case, you are all for Walkers plan without any hesitancy or questioning of how his program achieved its results, but Obamas supported plan....that you'd want to know details of. Shocking? Not really.

The same goes for Walker. If, as the stories I have posted in multiple threads indicate, he ties in the tax incentives to jobs produces and retained, I support it. Pretty sure I mentioned that those incentives were indeed tied into the number of jobs retained and saved.

EDIT: HA! caught you before you had a chance to edit your post & look like less of an ASS! :rofl:

Yes I removed that last portion because you did qualify your reason for supporting Walkers legislation. I was wrong about that so I removed that portion. But you did support California Girl and something idiotic she said in another post...I suspect because shes a conservative too, but maybe not. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time obviously.

Yes I removed that last portion because you did qualify your reason for supporting Walkers legislation. I was wrong about that so I removed that portion. But you did support California Girl and something idiotic she said in another post...I suspect because shes a conservative too, but maybe not. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time obviously.

link?

Once the recall shit here in Wisconsin is over with, and Tommy boy is sent back to Milwaukee, job creation should take off.

The people who actually create jobs don't seem to want Dimocrats around. They're waiting for the recall to be resolved.

Most of the job losses here in the state are in the Milwaukee area, where Tommy boy is in charge.

But you did support California Girl and something idiotic she said in another post...I suspect because shes a conservative too, but maybe not. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time obviously.

link?

still waiting...

Don't get your panties all bunched up, shockingly enough I do have a life outside of this messageboard.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/223487-obama-is-losing-the-average-white-guy-vote-3.html#post5279939

Jensen Metal Products to expand, add jobs in Racine, Franksville - Milwaukee - The Business Journal

Jensen Metal Products Inc., which has its headquarters in Racine, is proposing to expand its manufacturing operations, creating as many as 39 new jobs in Racine and Franksville. The company is eligible for $150,000 in tax credits through the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. related to the planned expansion.

The tax credits will be distributed annually in direct relation to the number of jobs retained and new, full-time positions created and filled over a three-year period.

Just another example of Walker providing a good environment for a private company to create jobs, and tying their tax credits to the jobs created.

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

So....WI is going to give this company $150K annually for creating 39 jobs? Really? And you are celebrating what? Corporate welfare?

Don't get your panties all bunched up, shockingly enough I do have a life outside of this messageboard.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/223487-obama-is-losing-the-average-white-guy-vote-3.html#post5279939

:rolleyes:

Conservative said:
The reason why the rich are getting richer is for the same reason they always have... they have more money to invest, and they invest differently to the average American. That's why. No secret.

Your comment about why he's not doing what they are doing is pathetic - and exceptionally stupid. If one needs all one's income to pay bills, mortgage, rent, whatever... then it's harder to invest like the wealthy do. Twit.

Reality. It's what's for dinner.

Explain what is factually wrong with her statement.

they have more money to invest... sounds correct
they invest differently to the average American... also sounds correct
If one needs all one's income to pay bills, mortgage, rent, whatever... then it's harder to invest like the wealthy do... sounds correct also

So. Again, the ONLY reason I agreed with CG, who has been know to neg me if she doesn't like something I say, is that she is 'conservative'? If a 'liberal' had said those exact words, I would have disagreed?

You really don't know my posting history, do you.

still waiting...

Conservative said:
The reason why the rich are getting richer is for the same reason they always have... they have more money to invest, and they invest differently to the average American. That's why. No secret.

Your comment about why he's not doing what they are doing is pathetic - and exceptionally stupid. If one needs all one's income to pay bills, mortgage, rent, whatever... then it's harder to invest like the wealthy do. Twit.

If one needs all one's income to pay bills, mortgage, rent, whatever... then it's harder to invest like the wealthy do... sounds correct also

So. Again, the ONLY reason I agreed with CG, who has been know to neg me if she doesn't like something I say, is that she is 'conservative'? If a 'liberal' had said those exact words, I would have disagreed?

The fact is that she supported the very point I was trying to make and then when that was pointed out, none of you conservatives ever returned. Yes you agreed with what she said, but because what she said supported my position and once that was pointed out, that thread become a ghost town.

Conservative said:

The fact is that she supported the very point I was trying to make and then when that was pointed out, none of you conservatives ever returned. Yes you agreed with what she said, but because what she said supported my position and once that was pointed out, that thread become a ghost town.

EDIT:

Also, I wasn't aware anyone needed your personal fucking approval to NOT post in a thread that had run its course. Please, excuse me.

Last edited:

Cute, and nice cop out. But you see I actually wasn't online at all, didn't post once since the last message I posted in this thread yesterday..this is easily verifiable, go ahead if you don't believe me. So what I said was true.

Unfortunately for you, you were posting all day yesterday like it was going out of style....even after that post in question. So sorry, it's a good attempt at avoiding the fact that I was right about you avoiding discussion when you *gasp* might have to agree with something a liberal said, or go against something one of your fellow narrow minded cons says.

EDIT:

Also, I wasn't aware anyone needed your personal fucking approval to NOT post in a thread that had run its course. Please, excuse me.

"It ran it's course" is just another way of saying some liberal made a point that we can't argue so it's time to bail. I know how the game works, just don't get all butthurt when I point it out to you that you're no different than the rest of the herd.

Forum List

Back