Tax credits to Jensen Metal in WI tied to jobs retained and new jobs!!!

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Jensen Metal Products to expand, add jobs in Racine, Franksville - Milwaukee - The Business Journal

Jensen Metal Products Inc., which has its headquarters in Racine, is proposing to expand its manufacturing operations, creating as many as 39 new jobs in Racine and Franksville. The company is eligible for $150,000 in tax credits through the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. related to the planned expansion.

The tax credits will be distributed annually in direct relation to the number of jobs retained and new, full-time positions created and filled over a three-year period.

Just another example of Walker providing a good environment for a private company to create jobs, and tying their tax credits to the jobs created.

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Same thing is happening here in South Carolina. And we are expanding economically better than most Rust Belt or West Coast left wing/union states.

It's a bitter truth for liberals. But it is in fact true: The people and companies with money control the jobs. Piss them off, the jobs leave. Please them off, the jobs come/stay. Easy math.

KY gave tax credits to the Creation theme park.
You have to swear you are a baptised christian to work there.

Woot!

Typical of the rw to go nuts over 39 jobs while saying that Obama's 4 MILLION+ new jobs and many millions more saved is nothing.

Thirty nine jobs.

BFD.

Typical of the rw to go nuts over 39 jobs while saying that Obama's 4 MILLION+ new jobs and many millions more saved is nothing.

Thirty nine jobs.

BFD.

4 million my left nut. Bogus number and you know it, but you simply can't help towing the Democratic lie (no, I did not mean line).

Yeah, Obama really should support something like this on a national level.

Oh wait, he did... let me guess, you are against this somehow....because it's Obama.

Obama supports tax incentives to move jobs to U.S. - The Washington Post

If he ties the tax credit in with ACTUAL jobs created here in the US, I have no real problem with it. If he gives the credit without REQUIRING X number of jobs created in the US for X amount of tax credit, then I have a problem with it.

You really should be familiar with a persons posting history before you ASSume shit.

Yeah, Obama really should support something like this on a national level.

Oh wait, he did... let me guess, you are against this somehow....because it's Obama.

Obama supports tax incentives to move jobs to U.S. - The Washington Post

If he ties the tax credit in with ACTUAL jobs created here in the US, I have no real problem with it. If he gives the credit without REQUIRING X number of jobs created in the US for X amount of tax credit, then I have a problem with it.

You really should be familiar with a persons posting history before you ASSume shit.

Oh I'm familiar with you and supporting people simply because they are fellow conservatives, similar to how you did earlier today.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back