Tampons Aren't For Women Only

It's more for laughs than whining. You have to admit, it is pretty fucking funny.
Actually, retard... this is what you wrote:

The already loony left just keep on getting loonier. Tampons are now for men. The left don't want to discriminate.

Seems like you confused a Finnish company hawking its products with libs. Either that, you didn't read your link. Which is it, retard?

I got tired of Maggie's bickering and put her on ignore. I used to only put people on ignore for doing offensive things, like Right Winger going after my family. But I've learned life is a lot better without the bickerers too, like Maggie
Maggie?

Oh, you mean Fagnus. Yeah, annoying little indoctrinated twat, that one.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I don’t get it.

So they’re tampons for women who identify as men.

So basically regular tampons for women.

Why couldn’t they just buy regular tampons? What difference can the “for men” on the box possibly make? What makes them “for men”?

Last edited:
In Oregon and some other leftist havens, a woman who says she is a man and goes to the hospital to give birth, it is recorded in hospital and state records that a man gave birth.
My experience in medical charting on trans patients is that you have to respect their chosen pronoun, but you otherwise refer to them by their biological sex when describing them.

On a trans male patient (in other words born a woman but wants he/him pronouns) one would chart:

XXX is a 49 year old female presenting with shortness of breath. He denies productive cough…..

Who's we, retard? Again, this is a Finnish company trying to create a market for their product.

I thought you idiots loved free enterprise. Guess, you love it as long as it marches lock-step with your ideology.
The inmates are running the asylum.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It must get confusing even for the ignorant gender fluid types. If a woman declares herself to be a man the crazies accept it without question. When she continues to have her period the crazies announce that a man needs a tampon.

And it's the same device they use to convince themselves that men can get pregnant and have children.

God, have mercy, this shit is going to be fun!

From what I gather men aren’t actually using them. How could they?

They seem to be made for women who “identify” as men.

Even women who take steroids to transition will still menstruate for a while.

But it begs the question, what is the need for this product at all? They’re no different than regular tampons. They’re still being used by women, even if it’s women who want to use different pronouns

So what’s the point? Literally the only difference is it says “for men” on the box…

From what I gather men aren’t actually using them. How could they?

They seem to be made for women who “identify” as men.

Even women who take steroids to transition will still menstruate for a while.

But it begs the question, what is the need for this product at all? They’re no different than regular tampons. They’re still being used by women, even if it’s women who want to use different pronouns

So what’s the point? Literally the only difference is it says “for men” on the box…

They're nuts

Braalian, there are some things I just don't need to know.....~S~
I mean, I guess they could come in handy around the house to soak up spills or something, but if you don’t have a vagina or a uterus you just aren’t going to need feminine hygiene products no matter what you identify as

Forum List

Back