Tampons Aren't For Women Only

[has been]
On any given saturday night, those that pulled duty had a good chance of ending up at the local redneck waterhole.

the scenario was always the same, cops cuffin' the winner, meat wagon transporting the looser

having one sad case with an obvious broken nose bleeding like a stuck pig resulted in a quick fix of tampons for each nostril

the ER triage nurse was not impressed....
[/has been]

~S~

Personally, in two ways.

I have children and they are being subjected to this nonsense by the left.

How does this impact your children? are they unable to buy tampons?

also pay tax dollars and, as one poster said, which are going to buy bras and panties and now tampons for men in prison.

Can you provide actual evidence that YOUR tax dollars are being used for this?

They are not getting sports medals and sports scholarships because guys with penises calling themselves women are robbing real women of the opportunities they would have had before in the past.

What does that have to do with tampons?

Personally, in two ways.

I have children and they are being subjected to this nonsense by the left.

I also pay tax dollars and, as one poster said, which are going to buy bras and panties and now tampons for men in prison.
It doesn't have to be your kids or your life. That's just a bullshit goalpost set up by people that condone this nonsense.

If even one woman loses an award or opportunity to a biological male when the opportunity was meant for women, the situation has gone too far.

I feel like I'm living in a fucking cartoon with this. I can't believe how many people support this lunacy.

Tampons Aren't For Women Only​

By virtue of being ridiculously flammable ... a few tampons are a welcome addition to your bug-out / survival bag

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back