Tampons Aren't For Women Only

The already loony left just keep on getting loonier. Tampons are now for men. The left don't want to discriminate.

Seriously some of the things people argue about on this forum are ridiculous. Tampons for men, who cares? Let them have their tampons for Christ sake what the heck is all the fuss and uproar about. I really could care less and I can't understand how this bother's people and they get in such an uproar over silly things that don't matter.

Seriously some of the things people argue about on this forum are ridiculous. Tampons for men, who cares? Let them have their tampons for Christ sake what the heck is all the fuss and uproar about. I really could care less and I can't understand how this bother's people and they get in such an uproar over silly things that don't matter.

"Let them have their tampons" will inevitably lead to "let them have our children".

That's a hard "NO".

They can't breed their own children and they know their species will soon die, so they must have ours.

Last edited:
Yeah, let's just chip away reality one ridiculous acceptance of this sickness after another.
"The New Normal".
The Marxists thank you for your dismissiveness.
:rolleyes:

Yes, tampons for men is ridiculous. Glad you see that. But, the loonacy of the left must be pointed out and laughed at. If you need to use a tampon than you are obviously not a man.

Yes, tampons for men is ridiculous. Glad you see that. But, the loonacy of the left must be pointed out and laughed at. If you need to use a tampon than you are obviously not a man.
No I think it is ridiculous Republicans are arguing about it and see it as such an issue. I am all for men wanting to use them if they want to because I don't see it as a problem. The lunacy is in the Republicans making a big deal and crying over such petty issues that mean nothing. The lunacy is Republicans tend to make big issues over nothing, let them have their tampons for crying out loud.

No I think it is ridiculous Republicans are arguing about it and see it as such an issue. I am all for men wanting to use them if they want to because I don't see it as a problem. The lunacy is in the Republicans making a big deal and crying over such petty issues that mean nothing. The lunacy is Republicans tend to make big issues over nothing, let them have their tampons for crying out loud.
I agree with your first post which said tampons for men is ridiculous. Why did you change your mind?

I agree with your first post which said tampons for men is ridiculous. Why did you change your mind?
I didn't change my mind, you misread my post!

I said arguing over it was ridiculous. Making a big fuss over men using tampons and being angry about it is silly.

"Seriously some of the things people argue about on this forum are ridiculous. Tampons for men, who cares? Let them have their tampons for Christ sake what the heck is all the fuss and uproar about. I really could care less and I can't understand how this bother's people and they get in such an uproar over silly things that don't matter."

I said arguing over it was ridiculous. Making a big fuss over men using tampons and being angry about it is silly.

"Seriously some of the things people argue about on this forum are ridiculous. Tampons for men, who cares? Let them have their tampons for Christ sake what the heck is all the fuss and uproar about. I really could care less and I can't understand how this bother's people and they get in such an uproar over silly things that don't matter."

Who's angry?

I see only one triggered one here. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Yes, arguing over it is ridiculous, just as tampons for men is ridiculous. Leftists just need to be laughed at for their idiocy.

Validating peoples' mental illness is dangerous.

But they help to keep the fantasy alive.
Although I totally agree that the product is ridiculous, I think everyone is missing an important point here. I didn’t get it at first either.

You all seem to think these are being made for trans women (biological men who think they’re women). Which, of course is absurd since biological men don’t, and never will, menstruate.

The tampons aren’t really marketed toward “men” at all. If you watch the ad, they’re targeting trans men, biological women who think they’re men.

These people, since they’re just women who are taking steroids to “transition”, still menstruate. At least until the testosterone eventually shuts it off.

So, still ridiculous, but technically they are made for people who do have periods.

Forum List

Back