Talk like Trump day

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
I think we should all take tomorrow in honor of the 100 day mark and talk like Trump. It would a be cool, cool, way to pay our respect to the president.

This could a major, major boost to the word count for sites like this.

I think we should all take tomorrow in honor of the 100 day mark and talk like Trump. It would a be cool, cool, way to pay our respect to the president.

I do every day. Why do you think he resonated with so many normal every day Americans? He didn't sound FAKE.

Last edited:

/---- I'll celebrate by rating all conservative posters with the the Winner badge.

I think I will go golfing to celebrate not having the criminal in-a-pantsuit in the WH.

I do every day. Why do you think he resonated with so many normal every day Americans he didn't sound FAKE.

So many? So many fewer than Hillary Clinton, remember?

I think we should all be celebrating Trump's hundred days bigly.
This has been the best presidency in history. The best......Believe me......Good President. Better than Obama .....Obama is a Muslim.....don't like Muslims....Muslims are bad hombres....or is that Mexicans? Gunna build a wall......big beautiful wall.......Going to name it after me......It will keep us safe.....Not like Obama .......Have you seen my daughter Ivanka? Damn, she is hot......if she weren't my daughter, I'd be doing her bigly.....she married a Jew you know?.....Jews are real smart......smart people.....I'm a smart guy....real smart.....went to Wharton.....only smart people go to Wharton...Wharton's in Pennsylvania....I won Pennsylvania.....really schlonged that Hillary

I am going to celebrate by getting wife's car brakes and rotors replaced,pay some bills etc....settle down with a beer and some leftover home made pizza tonight and watch rounds 2 and 3 of the NFL draft.

ap_9308280313.jpg

I do every day. Why do you think he resonated with so many normal every day Americans? He didn't sound FAKE.

So, you repeat words that add no meaning by repeating them and you use the same 5 big words over and over again to try and sound smart?

You must be great, great fun at parties

I think we should all be celebrating Trump's hundred days bigly.
This has been the best presidency in history. The best......Believe me......Good President. Better than Obama .....Obama is a Muslim.....don't like Muslims....Muslims are bad hombres....or is that Mexicans? Gunna build a wall......big beautiful wall.......Going to name it after me......It will keep us safe.....Not like Obama .......Have you seen my daughter Ivanka? Damn, she is hot......if she weren't my daughter, I'd be doing her bigly.....she married a Jew you know?.....Jews are real smart......smart people.....I'm a smart guy....real smart.....went to Wharton.....only smart people go to Wharton...Wharton's in Pennsylvania....I won Pennsylvania.....really schlonged that Hillary

Post of the day!

Forum List

Back