Tomorrow I'm Voting For Trump!!! 😁

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know some people feel odd about early voting but I'm going in person tomorrow so I'm pretty sure that my vote is going to count. I'm definitely on the Trump train and I'm riding it all the way into next year when he takes back the white house!! 😀

9sZCBvbiBJJ20gY29taW5nIA%3D%3D

Truth
Republican
Uniting our nation once again.
Most popular president of all time.
Pride

71z9AwZ+cLL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

I know some people feel odd about early voting but I'm going in person tomorrow so I'm pretty sure that my vote is going to count. I'm definitely on the Trump train and I'm riding it all the way into next year when he takes back the white house!! 😀

Truth
Republican
Pride

View attachment 910065

Didn’t you say you were supporting DeSantis?

Truth
Republican
Pride

View attachment 910065

On behalf of the Trump campaign, we thank you for your vote.
On behalf of the Trump campaign, we ask you not to announce to anyone you are voting for Trump.
Unfortunately when some people announce support of a candidate, others decide they will not vote for the same candidate because of their extreme disrespect of the person announcing their vote.
So please vote for Trump but don't tell anyone.

Truth
Republican
Pride

View attachment 910065

But he won in 2020, he can't run in 2024

On behalf of the Trump campaign, we thank you for your vote.
On behalf of the Trump campaign, we ask you not to announce to anyone you are voting for Trump.
Unfortunately when some people announce support of a candidate, others decide they will not vote for the same candidate because of their extreme disrespect of the person announcing their vote.
So please vote for Trump but don't tell anyone.

1569792226613.jpeg

Forum List

Back