Taliban ‘delighted’ Malala missed out on Nobel

Not news sunni 'Kaffirin' are 'kaffirin' in the eyes of the canines who worship
the porcine rapist. Good of you to remind us. Lots of the problems we
(that ** we ** refers to me and my fellow kaffirin americans) relates to the
fact that our fellow kaffirin leaders in washington misjudged the worshippers
of the porcine rapist and their tendencies to deceit, violence and general filth---
both in Afghanistan and Pakistan-----and the rest of the world----in whatever
lands they BESMIRCH

One of the most tragic US foreign policies has been US aid to Pakistani military which ranges in billions. This is wrong both morally and practically.

That some idiots in Washington decided that arming the MUJAHAD TALIBAN
in the 1980s was somehow a good idea because it gave them an edge over
the USSR --------proves to me how stupid they are ----in our "seat" of government.

Once anyone says "I AM MUJAHAD"-----one should never expose one's back---let
along hand it a knife

Say what you want about Russians and Israelis but they never supply weapons to Islamists. That in my opinion is a very good policy.

One of the most tragic US foreign policies has been US aid to Pakistani military which ranges in billions. This is wrong both morally and practically.

That some idiots in Washington decided that arming the MUJAHAD TALIBAN
in the 1980s was somehow a good idea because it gave them an edge over
the USSR --------proves to me how stupid they are ----in our "seat" of government.

Once anyone says "I AM MUJAHAD"-----one should never expose one's back---let
along hand it a knife

Say what you want about Russians and Israelis but they never supply weapons to Islamists. That in my opinion is a very good policy.
Really? Then what do you think the ISLAMIC Republic of Iran is then? Not to mention the Iranians are supplying most of the Islamic terrorist groups in the region. And of course if it weren't for Russia, the Iranians wouldn't DREAM of acquiring the knowledge and technology to get their hands on a nuke.

Russians would sell weapons to somebody out to kill their own mother if they knew there was money in it.

Forum List

Back