From Egypt, the message is "Obama keep your aid"

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
A U.S. decision to curtail military and economic aid to Egypt to promote democracy may ultimately backfire, pushing Cairo to seek assistance elsewhere and giving Washington less leverage to stabilise a country in the heart of the Middle East....Egypt's army is exploring its options. "The military definitely has plans to diversify its source of weapons which include going to Russia."

There is a saying that whoever is covered by the Americans is in fact naked, one Egyptian military source said.

Another Foreign policy disaster for this useless Obama Administration.

From Egypt, the message is Obama keep your aid | Reuters

China's expanding their influence on the African continent...... I'm sure they'd be happy to take our place........

I'll not be crying in my Pellegrino water for this one. Good riddance.

Nothing is what it seems...This is a game played by all sides...showing one side of the situation is like being a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

"Aid to Egypt could be restored if its military-backed government in Cairo proves it can respect minorities and human rights, Secretary of State John Kerry said Thursday after the Obama administration announced it was withholding “hundreds of millions of dollars.”

The decision to curtail military aid to Egypt does not mean Washington is severing ties with the country, Kerry said, describing the funding cut as a "recalibration" of its relationship.

“We want this government to succeed,” Kerry said of Egypt’s regime, which installed itself on July 3 in place of elected president, Mohamed Morsi."

Kerry: Aid to Egypt could resume if regime respects rights - World News

Egypt is one of the most important Middle Eastern countries which has to be retained as a friend of the West as they are trying to stop falling under the influence of anti-western Islamists and terrorists.

With his naive mantra of American style democracy being required for the whole world, Obama has stopped partial aid until his friends the Muslim Brotherhood are included in this beautiful Obama visionary democratic state.

In the meantime, all Obama is achieving is losing any remaining political relationships with Egypt..... Russia is back, seeking ways to fill the vacuum left by this naive and useless President who likes to lead from behind!

Good bye Egypt as a friend of the West.

Egypt is one of the most important Middle Eastern countries which has to be retained as a friend of the West as they are trying to stop falling under the influence of anti-western Islamists and terrorists.

With his naive mantra of American style democracy being required for the whole world, Obama has stopped partial aid until his friends the Muslim Brotherhood are included in this beautiful Obama visionary democratic state.

In the meantime, all Obama is achieving is losing any remaining political relationships with Egypt..... Russia is back, seeking ways to fill the vacuum left by this naive and useless President who likes to lead from behind!

Good bye Egypt as a friend of the West.

The end of this saga has yet to be told. If Egypt's importance can be discussed on a an internet message board people from both parties in Washington are very much aware of the same. They will not let the Obama screw this up.

A U.S. decision to curtail military and economic aid to Egypt to promote democracy may ultimately backfire, pushing Cairo to seek assistance elsewhere and giving Washington less leverage to stabilise a country in the heart of the Middle East....Egypt's army is exploring its options. "The military definitely has plans to diversify its source of weapons which include going to Russia."

There is a saying that whoever is covered by the Americans is in fact naked, one Egyptian military source said.

Positive development!

Positive development!

Of course you would find it a positive development.... I wouldn't expect anything different from you. :cuckoo:

Positive development!

Of course you would find it a positive development.... I wouldn't expect anything different from you. :cuckoo:

I want peace, the US out of the business of stirring up conflict, not blood like you want!

Some support peace and some support war, there is always a choice.

Last edited:
Positive development!

I want peace, the US out of the business of stirring up conflict, not blood like you want!

Since when did the Islamists, Muslim Brotherhood and terrorists want peace?

Don't tell me you finally have seen sense and join our side! Good for you.

You make no sense.

The Muslim Brotherhood is not in power in Egypt.

I simply want US aid to foreign countries to all stop.

I want the US out of the war crimes business too, I want to see us stop conmitting acts of aggression all over the world.

You make no sense.

I want the US out of the war crimes business too, I want to see us stop conmitting acts of aggression all over the world.

And I want pigs to fly :cuckoo:

You make no sense.

images

Nothing is what it seems...This is a game played by all sides...showing one side of the situation is like being a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

"Aid to Egypt could be restored if its military-backed government in Cairo proves it can respect minorities and human rights, Secretary of State John Kerry said Thursday after the Obama administration announced it was withholding “hundreds of millions of dollars.”

The decision to curtail military aid to Egypt does not mean Washington is severing ties with the country, Kerry said, describing the funding cut as a "re-calibration" of its relationship.

“We want this government to succeed,” Kerry said of Egypt’s regime, which installed itself on July 3 in place of elected president, Mohamed Morsi."

Kerry: Aid to Egypt could resume if regime respects rights - World News

to me it looks like another hussy fit by the administration

they are pissed that morsi go the boot

You make no sense.

You haven't been on an airplane lately have your?

Forum List

Back